Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Nov 2002, 15:17 (Ref:427828)   #51
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well a Bentley Victory would be good, Audi have won far too much, we might as well have a British make win instead!!! And whats to say that Bentley will win it, i'm sure if the likes of Courage etc. do a good job they could fight with the Bentleys.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 15:32 (Ref:427839)   #52
SFonseca
Veteran

Portugal
Canelas, Portugal
SFonseca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hummmmm I am not seing Courage&company fighting with the giant Bentley for an overall victory. Only Audi teams and MG official team could fight with the Bentley Boys.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 15:41 (Ref:427844)   #53
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well it's a long race, anything can happen.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 15:46 (Ref:427849)   #54
SFonseca
Veteran

Portugal
Canelas, Portugal
SFonseca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, You are 100% correct OVERSTEER!! I hope to see a race like 69 LeMans race...
Old 13 Nov 2002, 16:44 (Ref:427887)   #55
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by SFonseca
I hope to see a race like 69 LeMans race...
I'd like to see such an arrival ONCE in my life...

And for the moment, the only thing I want is NOT KNOWING who's gonna win when I seat in the grandstands few hours before the start... even if I can guess it won't be a Debora !!!

Last edited by Fab; 13 Nov 2002 at 16:45.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:12 (Ref:432844)   #56
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
On the David Legangneux site (french local journalist), the Audi involvement is weaking...

http://lmspm.ifrance.com/lmspm/24auto03/index.htm

Only one Audi ? :confused:
Old 20 Nov 2002, 20:34 (Ref:433478)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
On the David Legangneux site (french local journalist), the Audi involvement is weaking...

http://lmspm.ifrance.com/lmspm/24auto03/index.htm

Only one Audi ? :confused:

Such a shame.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 07:25 (Ref:433751)   #58
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
It is good that they are expecting to see the Morgan back next year. I think that time that lasted was a surprise to everyone last year and it deserves another chance
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:00 (Ref:433762)   #59
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hopefully there will be 2 and a couple of TVR's, which means there will be plenty of cars for the brits to get behind..........
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:12 (Ref:433801)   #60
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hopefully 2 Spykers for the dutch to get behind..
Old 21 Nov 2002, 15:41 (Ref:434013)   #61
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Such a shame.
Come on Ayse, don't you wanna see the Audis BEATEN by Bentley, instead of beeing winners for the eternity ?
Old 21 Nov 2002, 18:05 (Ref:434148)   #62
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I suspect there is a touch of sarcasm in Ayse's comment
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:55 (Ref:434521)   #63
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
I suspect there is a touch of sarcasm in Ayse's comment
I'm afraid too
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:37 (Ref:434548)   #64
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
maybe the panoz lmp07 will challenge?

woops...more sarcasm!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:51 (Ref:434607)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
I'm afraid too

Sarcastic? Moi?

Old 22 Nov 2002, 13:38 (Ref:434654)   #66
jet
Racer

Netherlands
Harderwijk (Netherlands)
jet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LISTER

Did anyone find the hidden prototype??
http://www.racecar.co.uk/lister/newsmain.htm
Old 22 Nov 2002, 13:50 (Ref:434666)   #67
a_r_c_a
Racer

a_r_c_a should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does it turn you?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:37 (Ref:437784)   #68
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Rob, has your site been updated recently? One of them is unavailable and the other seems a bit out of date. It's a really good idea, so please keep it up. I wish I could volunteer some help but I am a tad busy at home at the moment (!) plus I have zero web skills. Perhaps that nice Mr Aysedasi might offer some support, if you can ever get him off GPL that is.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:13 (Ref:437848)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by AllonFS
Perhaps that nice Mr Aysedasi might offer some support, if you can ever get him off GPL that is.

I'd really love to, but I just can't get turn 2 at Kyalami right..........
Old 27 Nov 2002, 20:39 (Ref:438213)   #70
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
I'd really love to, but I just can't get turn 2 at Kyalami right..........
Ayse - heres a tip break on entry, accelate out...............

anyway back to Le Mans now..............
Old 27 Nov 2002, 21:40 (Ref:438261)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Ayse - heres a tip break on entry, accelate out...............

anyway back to Le Mans now..............

Fear not Rob - I nailed it this afternoon.
Old 4 Dec 2002, 09:47 (Ref:442386)   #72
bigh
Racer

bigh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Hopefully there will be 2 and a couple of TVR's, which means there will be plenty of cars for the brits to get behind..........
Now, when I read that, I immediately assumed it was get behind them in a 'push them to a safe part of the track' fashion. It would be great to see, and hear a TVR at LM, but I'd wager my trousers that it wouldn't get to use it's headlights. Mind you, I said that about the Morgan last year. How competitive and reliable is a TVR likely to be? - what was their longest troublefree run last year anyone?
H
Old 4 Dec 2002, 10:29 (Ref:442411)   #73
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who can troublefree run 24 hours? Even the Audi's have their troubles! It's about not have to close the pitbox door.
Didn't TVR finish the 24 hours in Spa this year?
Old 4 Dec 2002, 13:01 (Ref:442517)   #74
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Wout
Who can troublefree run 24 hours? Even the Audi's have their troubles!
A hell of a lot less than anyone else! If you look at the full pitstop data for any of the Le Mans for the last three years, you'll see that the works Audis had very little in the way of troubles during their races, and what's more, they had the pitstop routines down to a fine art as well.
Old 5 Dec 2002, 15:41 (Ref:443403)   #75
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
A hell of a lot less than anyone else! If you look at the full pitstop data for any of the Le Mans for the last three years, you'll see that the works Audis had very little in the way of troubles during their races, and what's more, they had the pitstop routines down to a fine art as well.
Hey, Ayse, not the privateers ! Remember the 2000 first laps... ouch ! And it will be privateers... BTW, check your mailbox if you wish...