Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Jun 2012, 17:11 (Ref:3090262)   #51
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
http://www.justin.tv/rampageturke2/
Old 13 Jun 2012, 21:05 (Ref:3090386)   #52
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the links deggis!
Old 14 Jun 2012, 11:26 (Ref:3090756)   #53
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Ten in Australia are streaming the whole race live-not sure if geographically limited to Australia or not. Nor what vision is being used, Eurosport or Speed.

http://tensport.com.au/lemans-live-streaming.htm

Coverage starts 10.30pm Saturday night AEST Australian time. I think half an hour before race start.
Old 14 Jun 2012, 13:27 (Ref:3090848)   #54
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Thanks to those of you providing links.
Old 14 Jun 2012, 16:55 (Ref:3090948)   #55
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
The F1 streams have been geoblocked (on that same site), but also pretty easily bypassable.
Old 15 Jun 2012, 12:44 (Ref:3091443)   #56
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Ten in Australia are streaming the whole race live-not sure if geographically limited to Australia or not. Nor what vision is being used, Eurosport or Speed.

http://tensport.com.au/lemans-live-streaming.htm

Coverage starts 10.30pm Saturday night AEST Australian time. I think half an hour before race start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
The F1 streams have been geoblocked (on that same site), but also pretty easily bypassable.
This trick works for Chrome:

1. get this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pbenpmdnkifigc

2. put the settings like this:

1) http://i.imgur.com/Ag7WI.png
2) http://i.imgur.com/kNyn1.png

3. test with some F1 video: http://tensport.com.au/video.htm?movideo_p=47157

4. hope that it works the same way for the Le Mans stream

This does nothing more than spoofs the site thinking that one is coming from Australia. Nothing illegal in this.

Last edited by deggis; 15 Jun 2012 at 12:49.
Old 15 Jun 2012, 23:50 (Ref:3091698)   #57
deggis
Veteran

Finland
http://www.dailymotion.com/hub/x8l3_24-heures-du-mans

Despite what was said on RLM forums... that sure looks like it could be a real race feed. And below are onboard feeds of every car that has a camera.

Google translation:
Quote:
Follow LIVE in entirety and the 80th edition of the Le Mans 24 Hours
Old 16 Jun 2012, 00:25 (Ref:3091709)   #58
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Despite what was said on RLM forums... that sure looks like it could be a real race feed. And below are onboard feeds of every car that has a camera.

Google translation:
thxs man!!!
Old 16 Jun 2012, 12:19 (Ref:3091886)   #59
Speck
Rookie

Speck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Google translation:
I think they have the same video feeds here: http://live.lemans-tv.com/
Old 16 Jun 2012, 12:31 (Ref:3091894)   #60
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Tensport trick is working. Watching it now, Eurosport feed.
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:10 (Ref:3091929)   #61
13thMonkey
Rookie

13thMonkey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What do you need to enter in the chrome extension to make the tensport link work?

I've got the following empty boxes to complete:

- Title
- Header
- String

Cheers
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:16 (Ref:3091940)   #62
deggis
Veteran

Finland
The things in the screenshots, then press "add".

the stream seems to have 2-3 commentary tracks coming from different sound channels..
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:29 (Ref:3091957)   #63
13thMonkey
Rookie

13thMonkey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Deggis - didn't spot there were screenshots. Works a treat.

Enjoy the race!
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:34 (Ref:3091967)   #64
pplater
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
pplater should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpplater should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
The things in the screenshots, then press "add".

the stream seems to have 2-3 commentary tracks coming from different sound channels..
Im watching the tensport / eurosport feedbwith RLM commentary. Bit of a dely between the two... Might be because im using an ipad for the video feed?
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:45 (Ref:3091980)   #65
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pplater View Post
Im watching the tensport / eurosport feedbwith RLM commentary. Bit of a dely between the two... Might be because im using an ipad for the video feed?
i'm watching eurosports german feed no sound an rlm coments and updating my blog using notebook!!!

quite lil bit fun!!!
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:47 (Ref:3091981)   #66
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Seems to be fixed now.
Old 18 Jun 2012, 21:47 (Ref:3094418)   #67
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.lemans-tv.com/ I would never have thought the main lemans powers would have covered the event this way. It was an excellent addition to all the other feeds. Been watching or listening to 24 heures on the web for last 8 years. Really really had to dig real hard to find anything in the beginning. Evolution is a beautiful thing. The best coverage available to date and most in hd on the net. Of course new computers and high speed internet help.
Old 7 Jul 2012, 01:25 (Ref:3103106)   #68
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Just a heads up for our Australian friends. An hour highlights show of this years race is on 12.30pm eastern time on ONE today.
Old 25 May 2014, 17:56 (Ref:3410456)   #69
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Should be getting some news about Fox Sports coverage pretty soon (tweeted 18th)

"Mainly" = the rest on web as per usual I assume. Obviously no chance of getting air time on FOX network

They'll probably see a drop in overall ratings compared to SPEED years seeing how terribly range Fox Sports 2 has.

Anyway glad they didn't get rid of LM24 after the channel reshuffling-rebranding debacles. I always watch Speed/FOX version later in the year as re-run so I'm obviously interested how this one is handled too, besides just Eurosport

Last edited by Deleted; 25 May 2014 at 18:03.
Old 25 May 2014, 18:04 (Ref:3410465)   #70
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
RTL7 from Holland Will do the race live as well
Old 26 May 2014, 13:56 (Ref:3410871)   #71
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is it possible to receive Eurosport in France over DVB-T without a subscription? Because in that case it might be worth it to get a DVB-T receiver for my tablet.
Old 26 May 2014, 14:44 (Ref:3410894)   #72
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Eye View Post
Is it possible to receive Eurosport in France over DVB-T without a subscription? Because in that case it might be worth it to get a DVB-T receiver for my tablet.
Using a DVB-T receiver in France will get you the free to air French channels (TNT), which don't include Eurosport.
Old 29 May 2014, 09:29 (Ref:3412253)   #73
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
"Mainly" = the rest on web as per usual I assume.
Or maybe not after all? From RLM forum:

Old 1 Jun 2014, 00:21 (Ref:3413412)   #74
Fastnatti
Rookie

United States
Ohio
Fastnatti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Or maybe not after all? From RLM forum:

I am glad I found this post.
I found this forum on my search for television coverage in the U.S.
I was starting to build anxiety that I wouldn't be able to watch and DVR the race.
I always like to watch a few times during the " off season " of the 24.
Old 1 Jun 2014, 01:17 (Ref:3413421)   #75
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Forum police:

Would be a bit simpler if there was one thread for television and one for streaming, or even just one in total since the subjects will be eventually mixed up anyway. Now there are at least three threads, if counting the WEC streaming thread from the main board, plus I sense one more coming to this subforum or then someone bumps the 2013 one (which will then include 20 pages of obsolete links).

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...23052&page=999
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...41326&page=999