Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 11 Sep 2007, 11:47 (Ref:2009273)   #101
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cool, thansk my man, do you just go in at the main entrance??

See you there maybe, we'll prpbably be the only buggers there!!
Old 11 Sep 2007, 11:54 (Ref:2009279)   #102
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm now hoping to be there for about 10 on Saturday morning, staying until all is done and dusted on Sunday.
Old 11 Sep 2007, 11:54 (Ref:2009280)   #103
BG76
Rookie

England
Cambridgeshire
BG76 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBG76 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
On the Friday of FIA GT in May we went to the main entrance but were met with the usual (un)helpful security guards who virtually ignored us and eventually grunted at us to go to another entrance...

I'm not sure what the entrance is called, but as you approach the main entrance it's through the car park on the left.

So I'm not sure if it will be the same for LMS, so I would suggest going to the main entrance first, just in case!

See you there!
Old 11 Sep 2007, 12:59 (Ref:2009333)   #104
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
I'm now hoping to be there for about 10 on Saturday morning, staying until all is done and dusted on Sunday.
*cough* meet-up?
Old 11 Sep 2007, 16:53 (Ref:2009466)   #105
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Go left, to Copse Grandstands entrance? We did for FIA GT...
Old 11 Sep 2007, 16:55 (Ref:2009468)   #106
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I should be there all 3 days, Insh'Allah.
Home is a mere 25-30 minutes away, so I'll not be stopping over though...

Look for a Spa 24 Hours tee shirt and cameras!
Old 11 Sep 2007, 17:02 (Ref:2009482)   #107
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I will be there Sunday only, I think.
Old 11 Sep 2007, 17:40 (Ref:2009521)   #108
Tim Dunlop
Racer

England
Derby, United Kingdom
Tim Dunlop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi there,

All being well I will be at Silverstone on Friday and Sunday (popping to Donington on Saturday for the See Red Festival mainly for the Group C stuff).

Have got a full media pass from the LMS so should be able to bag some decent shots.

Regards

Tim
Old 11 Sep 2007, 17:49 (Ref:2009529)   #109
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
.........and then there were just 47 cars!

Endurance-Info.com is the bearer of bad news. Only one factory Courage will be at Silverstone. It'll be the number 12 (but bearing the livery of #13) driven by Frei and Cochet.
Old 11 Sep 2007, 17:54 (Ref:2009534)   #110
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
They have had a bad year with the AER installation ..... whats on their cards for 2008 ?
Old 11 Sep 2007, 18:11 (Ref:2009553)   #111
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are they just going to keep Frei and Cochet in the #12, or add Gounon?
Old 11 Sep 2007, 21:16 (Ref:2009726)   #112
Paddy_NL
Racer

Netherlands
Rotterdam, NL
Paddy_NL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
I will be there Sunday only, I think.
Can we meet up and have a quick chat about Le Mans '08, Mal?
We'll camp at Whittlebury, but will be around the paddock area or grandstands at the start...
Old 11 Sep 2007, 21:49 (Ref:2009758)   #113
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Are you bringing one of those orange smoke bombs with you paddy ? Have a great time .
Old 11 Sep 2007, 21:53 (Ref:2009763)   #114
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
.........and then there were just 47 cars!
.........another one bites the dust. We're down to 46!

T2M were set to announce Vanina's return to prototype racing (partnering Yamagishi and Phil Bennett). Unfortunately they have a problem with their transporter which means the team will not now be at Silverstone.
Old 11 Sep 2007, 22:19 (Ref:2009787)   #115
The Badger
Veteran

Sometimes i am amazed at the amount of money that is thrown away by some teams .

Transporter issues are somewhat small , i would think !!! Couldnt they use the RfH transporter as RfH arnt using theirs , and they d have close links with each other .
Old 11 Sep 2007, 23:09 (Ref:2009814)   #116
Paddy_NL
Racer

Netherlands
Rotterdam, NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Are you bringing one of those orange smoke bombs with you paddy ? Have a great time .
Thanks Ger. I do believe we have a few of those smoke pots left from Le Mans. I better conviscate them before they go off to Zandvoort a fortnight later!

A pity the LMS has only two Dutch drivers left though (Vergers and Hezemans), we don't have much to at!

Old 11 Sep 2007, 23:30 (Ref:2009824)   #117
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Just realised I won't get to see the Classic Endurance Race. It's on Saturday and I won't be there!
Old 12 Sep 2007, 00:27 (Ref:2009843)   #118
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
minimangler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be doing all three days!

No media pass.

One day. I hope.

look for the spa 24h hat and the poor excuse for a camera im still stuck with!

yes. meet.

Friday, Top row of the bridge grandstand, midday?

Then same place each day?

Or I can just stand there on my own.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 00:32 (Ref:2009845)   #119
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy_NL
A pity the LMS has only two Dutch drivers left though (Vergers and Hezemans), we don't have much to at!

Ha ..... i thought Vergers was a brit .... sorry mate !!!

Hezemans is worth a big wave though , and Vergers too
Old 12 Sep 2007, 00:50 (Ref:2009852)   #120
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
yeah, vergers is an 'honorary' brit.

I might have missed this BUT no Spykers?
Old 12 Sep 2007, 01:00 (Ref:2009853)   #121
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24_heures
Hi guys. For those wondering about getting closer to the cars. The pitlane walkabout is 11.00-11.20 Sunday morning. Not long to get up and down that pitlane, but better than nothing.

I believe your general entry ticket is all you need. Thats certainly been the case at the other events.
Well, at FIA GT they said you did. Then we all sneaked in! I stick it to the man

And its ok, there's no Jonathan Palmer, so prices arent heavy.

I'm gonna be introducing a newby, who seems to think F1 is entertaining.

No idea why. Anyone? Answers on a postcard. Shouldnt be too difficult to make this look good then
Old 12 Sep 2007, 02:40 (Ref:2009864)   #122
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Maybe I missed him, but I don't think Hezemans is going to be at Silverstone in the LMS... Is there going to be no factory Spyker entry after the Spa crash? It is still down to be driven by the TBA twins, so if it shows there could be one or two Dutchmen there...no more Peter Kox though?

The ratio of Belgians to Dutch in the LMS now is very confusing, I'll admit that.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 07:51 (Ref:2009935)   #123
Paddy_NL
Racer

Netherlands
Rotterdam, NL
Planet LeMans are stating Hezemans is going to Silvertone, and those guys have close connections with the team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk
The ratio of Belgians to Dutch in the LMS now is very confusing, I'll admit that.
Both Hezemans and Kox are Dutch though...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 07:57 (Ref:2009938)   #124
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy_NL
Can we meet up and have a quick chat about Le Mans '08, Mal?
We'll camp at Whittlebury, but will be around the paddock area or grandstands at the start...
No problem Paddy, I dont quite know my movements yet, as I am supposed to be part of the Supercar display being hosted by Team Modena. I will email you my mobile number so we can speak on Sunday.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 08:45 (Ref:2009963)   #125
Paddy_NL
Racer

Netherlands
Rotterdam, NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
I am supposed to be part of the Supercar display being hosted by Team Modena.
Now that sounds pretty cool!

Have answered your email, see you Sunday!