Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 Mar 2006, 14:07 (Ref:1562359)   #1
RickP:Clio51
Veteran

England
Zurich
RickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nissan Super Tourer in the DSC

Ok,
As a few of you know, I'll be racing the ex Aiello BTCC winning Nissan Primera in the first half of the Dutch Supercar cup this year.
I'm joining Promotorsport who most famously took this car to 5th in the ETCC and 1st independant with a view to a long term project that will hopefully become more obvious as time goes on...
First race will be at Spa on the 8th of April... so getting close... I'm in the car for the first time (at Spa) on Friday 7th, sadly the UK weather scuppered any testing chances before that so we'll have to get upto speed very quick but I know the circuit well so should be fun and the aim is to be very competitive...
Anyone from the forum thinking of coming along to the meeting, make sure you come and say hello, we race Sat 16.55 and Sun 15.25 for an hour each time.

Anyway, I could do with 10-tenths help:
I'm considering getting a decent replica made of the racesuits Aiello and Leslie wore that season, but I'm struggling to find full body shots of either of the drivers to compare the design I've found with the reality.
Does anyone have any old podium or paddock photos of the boys in 1999 for me to check against?
Cheers
RickP