Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 29 Jul 2007, 10:36 (Ref:1975689)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Setanta Sports now FREE to Virgin Media viewers

Virgin have announced that the viewers who subscribe to their XL package will receive Setanta Sports free of charge. Unfortunately the offer doesnt seem to include NASN or Setanta Ireland - so no free Nascar - but it does include Setanta Sports 1 & 2 so you'll get the BTCC coverage. Not enough to make you switch from Sky, but a nice bonus if you already subscribe to Virgin.
Old 29 Jul 2007, 13:14 (Ref:1975758)   #2
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I need my Clio's
Old 29 Jul 2007, 13:55 (Ref:1975781)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is great news for all three people on Virgin!
Old 30 Jul 2007, 06:52 (Ref:1976119)   #4
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's very good news, just need to sit down and watch everything from yesterday again. All I need now is Motors TV (ex-Telewest customer don't have access to it, but if you are ex-NTL you do) and I will be a very happy bunny.
Old 30 Jul 2007, 09:36 (Ref:1976240)   #5
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
rdjones, if I subscribe to Virgin media today will I get MotorsTV? I can't see it on the list
Old 30 Jul 2007, 15:07 (Ref:1976453)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Depends on who ran the service in your area before it became known as Virgin. From my memory, before I moved here and had Sky installed, I was on Nynex. Which became Cable & Wireless. Then NTL. This finally merged with Telewest (which was pretty much every other cable operator) and was then rebranded as Virgin.
Old 6 Sep 2007, 20:47 (Ref:2005649)   #7
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah i had Motors for like, a year on NTL.