Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Jun 2003, 17:52 (Ref:636849)   #1
J.J.S.S.Express
Rookie

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
J.J.S.S.Express should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My first Le mans '2003 pictures

Hy everybody
Look at my first picture of this Le mans 2003 edition !
Special thanks to ACO. During the practice session, a lot of new zone was in free acces !

Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:21 (Ref:636876)   #2
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fine !

What do you call the "new zone" J.-J ?

Last edited by PascaLM; 19 Jun 2003 at 18:23.
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:31 (Ref:636884)   #3
J.J.S.S.Express
Rookie

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
J.J.S.S.Express should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by PascaLM
Fine !

What do you call the "new zone" J.-J ?
eh bien le toit du module Dunlop Ã* la sortie des stand.
le parc du motel Ã* l'intérieur de la courbe dunlop et le bas des escaliers du poduim 1991 au module ACO !

From Fab : Sorry to edit your post JJSSExpress, but for our anglophone friends here, I'd prefer to keep the Shakespeare's tongue (this is an english forum after all !) - if I dare to name English the Sabir I use - ; so the aproximate translation is : "well, the top of the Dunlop's module at the exit of the pitlane [I assume it's the top of the Welcome]. The Motel infield inside the Dunlop curve [still the Welcome infield] and downstairs of the 1991 podium, at the ACO's module"

Last edited by Fab; 20 Jun 2003 at 04:50.
Old 19 Jun 2003, 19:43 (Ref:636926)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Nice photo of the Audi, with the sun shining on the body.
Old 19 Jun 2003, 21:42 (Ref:637039)   #5
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
if anyone has a copy of this weeks autosport, the picture on page 67 of the lister incident is mine. a routine picture until i heard on the friday there was no chance of them rebuilding the car. just call me "scoop"!
Old 19 Jun 2003, 23:24 (Ref:637127)   #6
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cool. Gotta go buy autosport... Oh, but it'll be filled with such ****e
Old 20 Jun 2003, 04:51 (Ref:637228)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
if anyone has a copy of this weeks autosport, the picture on page 67 of the lister incident is mine. a routine picture until i heard on the friday there was no chance of them rebuilding the car. just call me "scoop"!
Any interviews of the team mates ?
Old 20 Jun 2003, 08:55 (Ref:637352)   #8
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
the driver said the car jumped at the esses(probably where the old track became the new track)and swapped ends into the barriers. not enough parts to fix the car.
Old 20 Jun 2003, 23:16 (Ref:638092)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They said on Radio Le Mans that there were enough parts to fix it, but that would have left them with insufficient spares for the race.
Old 21 Jun 2003, 07:00 (Ref:638232)   #10
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
They even said at the french TV on friday evening that the car would be fixed for the start of the race... what a deception when I saw the pit still closed on saturday !
Old 21 Jun 2003, 21:24 (Ref:638710)   #11
Zandbak
Racer

Netherlands
Zandbak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I hope the Lister LMP Tankbuster comes to the 1000 km of Spa.......... According to this week's Autosport it could come true....

I only got one pic of the Lister

All the other LMP900 cars are on my site.