Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:06 (Ref:778563)   #151
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
We bounce in Kpy, who missed the start and had a whole pic-nic in the hands, intending to meet Powermite and Gilles somewhere, and us too of course !
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:10 (Ref:778570)   #152
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
The race was furious in each category... the Viper/Maranello's battle was terrific !

Last edited by Fab; 10 Nov 2003 at 09:10.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:16 (Ref:778578)   #153
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The point of view was great everywhere around the circuit, no fences, and we were sometimes very close form the cars...

Here is another dogfight in the LMP675/LMP2 category...
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:21 (Ref:778585)   #154
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Always pushing, everybody at the limits of the car, going out in the gravels was easy... but some were too optimistic, and the Lister showed us a spectacular slip, dodging by chance the tyres' wall...

Last edited by Fab; 10 Nov 2003 at 15:18.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:25 (Ref:778594)   #155
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Did I mention the LMP900's war ? In the middle of the GT battle ? Did I mention that we didn't know were to watch, that the show was everywhere around ?

Last edited by Fab; 10 Nov 2003 at 15:19.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:32 (Ref:778602)   #156
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Sunset and fog were coming, it was time for a happy end...

PK sport was unlucky, but an end ! It was time to say goodbye to Le MAns, untill next year, and despite our nostalgy, we didn't have a last glass that Pascal proposed us, with a local choucroute... time to go home and post some pics ! I spent my last euros in a 1/43e Saleen at 15 €, a bargain !

See you next year, I missed Powermite again, and didn't meet Gilles as well, we missed the Dutch members too, but rendez-vous in May !

Last edited by Fab; 10 Nov 2003 at 15:19.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:49 (Ref:778620)   #157
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Much more interresting than my poor mpictures, you can download on the ACO site nice videos...

Last edited by Fab; 10 Nov 2003 at 09:51.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:26 (Ref:778696)   #158
Andy Zarse
Rookie

Andy Zarse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad you had a nice time Fab, some good photos too.

For a full report on the weekend action and more photos (and I don't want to belittle the ACO site here, but...) do have a look at Club Arnage forum.

http://www.clubarnage.com/yabbse/index.php?board=11

Dave Davis, the Grand Fromage, has posted some seriously in depth journalism and hour by hour reports. Better than Autosport I'd say. Mind that's not hard these days is it?
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:52 (Ref:778715)   #159
EliseGT1
Racer

EliseGT1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Whooops Fab, sorry, totally forgot to meet up....shame on us. maybe in May or otherwise in June. Think we'll go to Nurburgring as well (hmmm, may > june > july...)

We were there though, had a camper and a tent on Houx. Really nice weekend, fantastic racing, good atmosphere etc. You can look forward to some nice pictures and later on movies at vandijkonline. See you !

Last edited by EliseGT1; 10 Nov 2003 at 11:53.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:55 (Ref:778717)   #160
EliseGT1
Racer

WAHHAAA! You were right next to me when they towed the Lister Storm away !!!!!!!!!! I stood there with my videocamera ! This is insane !!!!
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:50 (Ref:778754)   #161
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by EliseGT1
WAHHAAA! You were right next to me when they towed the Lister Storm away !!!!!!!!!! I stood there with my videocamera ! This is insane !!!!
Are you kidding !!! I saw you ! Great stuff, I just wanted to propsoe you my place down the place you were, to really face the cars !!! Too bad : we had a drink here with Kpy, Bernard and Pascal ! Were you protecting your camera with a translucent plastic ?

Here is the very moment : immortalized with Kpy, Bernard and Pascal, from left to right...

EliseGT1, you were just there ! Oh my It's really to bad, I love your site : and what a videodevice you have !

Last edited by Fab; 10 Nov 2003 at 12:51.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:54 (Ref:778756)   #162
EliseGT1
Racer

You're right, I'm the one wit the video-device. The one with the plastic covered photo camera is vandijk
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:55 (Ref:778758)   #163
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
And those Dutch Marshalls ? Maybe friends of yours...
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:57 (Ref:778759)   #164
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
You're right, I'm the one wit the video-device. The one with the plastic covered photo camera is vandijk
So close and so far though... I've to sale my Bentley jacket for a Spyker one : it's less discreet !
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:58 (Ref:778763)   #165
EliseGT1
Racer

No...but why are they there and I am behind the fence....:-(
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:59 (Ref:778765)   #166
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
photos ...
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...emans1000.html

Ciao Marco
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:01 (Ref:778769)   #167
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Dani, did you try to find us ? I let a Ten-Tenths logo on the main square in the Village, and then in the Pits' grandstands facing the ACO one...
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:10 (Ref:778779)   #168
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just to say I'm very pleased you all had such a great time back at the home of the Holy Grail.......

Fab was keeping me up to date with developments throughout the weekend by way of text messages to my mobile phone

Unfortunately, I had a very busy weekend. Mrs. Ayse has been laid low with a tummy bug for the last 3 days and my son Jamesedasi () had a hockey match on Sunday morning (plus my GPL race (or non-race) yesterday evening), so I wasn't around very much.

Thanks in advance for the pics Fab, which I shall get when I get home. Certainly whets my appetite for next June (and July if I can possibly get there..... )
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:16 (Ref:778790)   #169
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Thanks in advance for the pics Fab, which I shall get when I get home.
Just send a message to say that you had them. I'm always afraid that mister Wanadoo (my french provider) could lost them or say that the package is too heavy
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:19 (Ref:778792)   #170
EliseGT1
Racer

That's why it's called "wanna"-"do". It doesn't work, but it wants to
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:22 (Ref:778794)   #171
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
That's why it's called "wanna"-"do". It doesn't work, but it wants to
Precisely !

Just to know : how are your movies ? I made some short cuts with my camera, despite the device is not not for that, and the sound is awful, but for the winter's days...

Yours seem to be much more interresting...
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:25 (Ref:778796)   #172
EliseGT1
Racer

Well it differs, but overall they're very nice. Didn't you look at the movies on vdo for example? They give a good impression. And we only improve, don't we?
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:27 (Ref:778800)   #173
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Well it differs, but overall they're very nice. Didn't you look at the movies on vdo for example? They give a good impression. And we only improve, don't we?
Do you intend to put some on line ?
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:29 (Ref:778805)   #174
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Are you kidding !!! I saw you ! Great stuff, I just wanted to propsoe you my place down the place you were, to really face the cars !!! Too bad : we had a drink here with Kpy, Bernard and Pascal ! Were you protecting your camera with a translucent plastic ?

Here is the very moment : immortalized with Kpy, Bernard and Pascal, from left to right...

EliseGT1, you were just there ! Oh my It's really to bad, I love your site : and what a videodevice you have !
Here they are Fab, taken with the camera with translucent plastic

We've tried to get to the coffee meeting in the morning but they would not let us in... We had to exchange our Campig Houx reservation for a stickers which took 2 hours or so...

Anyway -- I must have more than 1000 pictures to sort... As Frank mentioned expect some pictures online this night.

/s.
Attached Thumbnails
img_0210.jpg  
Old 10 Nov 2003, 13:31 (Ref:778808)   #175
EliseGT1
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Do you intend to put some on line ?
Yep, at the same place where the other movies are. Takes some time though, but I want to have some online in the next 1 or 2 days.

(http://frank.vandijkonline.net/)