Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 May 2003, 08:21 (Ref:598539)   #1
johnohUK
Rookie

johnohUK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Houx Annexe tickets for Sale

2 Houx Annexe tickets for Sale £25 each
1 General Entrance Ticket £36

Buyer collects South Bucks or Central London

Email me johnoh@btinternet.com

PS Best campsite by miles ... good ish bogs and loads of space...
Old 14 May 2003, 11:28 (Ref:598635)   #2
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
John,

You have mail!!

Dan
Old 14 May 2003, 15:59 (Ref:598890)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Johnoh - are those face value prices?
Old 14 May 2003, 20:52 (Ref:599123)   #4
jpchenet
Rookie

jpchenet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I actually think they are less than face value!!! Don't forget we are only getting 1.4 Euros to the pound at present. 57 Euros for a general admission ticket I make to be just under £41!!!
Old 14 May 2003, 22:30 (Ref:599201)   #5
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Johnoh - are those face value prices?
Rather less than face value I think. But you surely have a calculator Ayse.
Afraid your pounds won't go as far in June as they did in September.
Have fun
Old 15 May 2003, 08:29 (Ref:599482)   #6
johnohUK
Rookie

johnohUK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Incredible, I received 20 mails in 6 hours, so sorry, if I've not replied they have all gone .. Good luck in your endeavours...

PS I got a discount on them so this is what they cost me, only fair.

PPS I've heard of 2 alternative strategies to having no camping ticket if you definitely want site XYZ, they are ..

1) Arrive very late and try to run down the attendant on the door ! don't stop when they "wave at you"

2) Find someone with a ticket who is already in XYZ, peel it off their windscreen ( better not to have it stuck on .. moan .. moan they never come off ) and then nip over the fence and attach it to your car… good success rate with this one and more gendarme friendly.
Old 16 May 2003, 12:59 (Ref:600913)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by johnohUK

2) Find someone with a ticket who is already in XYZ, peel it off their windscreen ( better not to have it stuck on .. moan .. moan they never come off ) and then nip over the fence and attach it to your car… good success rate with this one and more gendarme friendly.
Hmmm. I don't think we should associate ourselves with this suggestion though.....

Do it to any of the members here and expect to return to the UK minus your kneecaps......
Old 16 May 2003, 13:05 (Ref:600933)   #8
Rcutler
Rookie

Rcutler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have in the past colour copied a ticket so as to allow a second vehicle onto the pitch. The important thing was to stick it on before you arrive otherwise they might get a bit suspisus when there are no cuts in it.
We did park the car well out of the way on the Houx campsite where it would nnot inconvienence anyone.

Spelling might be bad just been out for a few