Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2011, 17:29 (Ref:2900393)   #151
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Ah that is why I could not recall you taking any pictures, anyway thank you friend from me.
Old 16 Jun 2011, 19:14 (Ref:2900496)   #152
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you for the pictures Walter.
And a special thank to Audi for their very sympathic hospitality and especially to the three men who hosted us. As a French guy I'd like Peugeot to win but lot of congrates to the Audi victory because I fell sincerely that the best has won.
Old 17 Jun 2011, 08:55 (Ref:2900793)   #153
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1616919...7626856395109/

No a clue if that works!!!
Old 17 Jun 2011, 10:17 (Ref:2900817)   #154
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It works very well! Thank you!
Old 17 Jun 2011, 16:58 (Ref:2901015)   #155
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yep could see then and I even appear in a few
Old 18 Jun 2011, 20:04 (Ref:2901591)   #156
FKWD2
Rookie

FKWD2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFKWD2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was a great pleasure for everyone at Audi to be having a group of enthusiasts come visit, even if it was a bit last-minute.... Let's plan ahead earlier for next year!

Just a few things to set the record straight:
1) It was French Apple juice!
2) for next year: we will make sure Chris comes up with some new silver covered tubes in time for next years visit and .... we will probably bring new quick-spread blankets

Thanks everyone, hope to see you soon.
Old 18 Jun 2011, 20:07 (Ref:2901593)   #157
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKWD2 View Post
It was a great pleasure for everyone at Audi to be having a group of enthusiasts come visit, even if it was a bit last-minute.... Let's plan ahead earlier for next year!

2) for next year: we will make sure Chris comes up with some new silver covered tubes in time for next years visit and .... we will probably bring new quick-spread blankets

I did wonder if it might be you! Hopefully you have read the thread by now. Let me just say thank you again in person. Thoroughly enjoyed the visit and I was really happy you got the win! Hope to see you soon too!
Old 19 Jun 2011, 06:41 (Ref:2901708)   #158
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKWD2 View Post

The blankets were spread very fast this year ! Great visit and thanks once again
Old 19 Jun 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2901900)   #159
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks to everyone for something I enjoyed a lot, and mostly to Gilles for standing between me and the camera!
Old 20 Jun 2011, 16:38 (Ref:2902457)   #160
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Thanks to everyone for something I enjoyed a lot, and mostly to Gilles for standing between me and the camera!
Ah no problem Tim .
Old 6 Jul 2011, 17:07 (Ref:2922947)   #161
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
well, I know I'm quite late on this, but here is a short video of the group visiting the garage (thanks to Dominique, the (shaking) operator )

http://youtu.be/ulxQXBHNH5s
Old 6 Jul 2011, 17:58 (Ref:2922962)   #162
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Audi did it again at Imola - half a dozen of us were welcomed into mission control & the shop floor.
I will let the person responsible claim credit or stay anonymous as they see fit.

Audi just seem to 'get it'
Old 6 Jul 2011, 18:11 (Ref:2922967)   #163
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
well, I know I'm quite late on this, but here is a short video of the group visiting the garage (thanks to Dominique, the (shaking) operator )

http://youtu.be/ulxQXBHNH5s

Bernard - that's terrific! I'm on film! Many thanks to Dominique - whose video hands actually shake a lot less than mine......
Old 7 Jul 2011, 16:49 (Ref:2923359)   #164
Bernard Bram
Racer

Bernard Bram has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
Audi did it again at Imola - half a dozen of us were welcomed into mission control & the shop floor.
I will let the person responsible claim credit or stay anonymous as they see fit.

Audi just seem to 'get it'
I'll pay him a couple of beers tomorrow evening in your name then .