Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Feb 2010, 11:15 (Ref:2626341)   #1
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Official 2010 Le Mans entrant list

LMP1 . TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL (FRA)

LMP1 . TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL (FRA)

LMP1 . PEUGEOT SPORT TOTAL (FRA)

LMP1 . AUDI SPORT TEAM JOEST (DEU)

LMP1 . AUDI SPORT TEAM JOEST (DEU)

LM P1 . AUDI SPORT NORTH AMERICA (DEU)

LM P1 . ASTON MARTIN RACING (GBR)

LM P1 . ASTON MARTIN RACING (GBR)

LMP1 . TEAM ORECA MATMUT (FRA)

LMP1 . AIM TEAM ORECA (FRA)

LMP1 . BEECHDEAN MANSELL (GBR)

LM P1 . SIGNATURE PLUS (FRA)

LM P1 . DOME RACING TEAM (JPN)

LM P1 . DRAYSON RACING (GBR)

LM P1 . REBELLION RACING (CHE)

LM P1 . REBELLION RACING (CHE)

LM P1 . KOLLES (DEU)

LM P1 . KOLLES (DEU)

LM P1 . PESCAROLO SPORT (FRA)

LM P1 . SORA RACING (FRA)

LM P1 . MICHAEL LEWIS/AUTOCON (USA)

LM P2 . OAK RACING (FRA)

LM P2 . OAK RACING (FRA)

LM P2 . RML (GBR)

LM P2 . HIGHCROFT RACING (USA)

LM P2 . RACING BOX SRL (ITA)

LM P2 . GERARD WELTER (FRA)

LM P2 . QUIFEL - ASM TEAM (PRT)

LM P2 . TEAM BRUICHLADDICH (GBR)

LM P2 . STRAKKA RACING (GBR)

LM GT1 . LARBRE COMPETITION (FRA)

LM GT1 . LUC ALPHAND AVENTURES (FRA)

LM GT1 . LUC ALPHAND AVENTURES (FRA)

LM GT1 . MATECH COMPETITION (CHE)

LM GT1 . MARC VDS RACING TEAM (BEL)

LM GT1 . YOUNG DRIVER AMR (DEU)

LM GT1 . PEKARACING NV (BEL)

LM GT1 . JLOC (JPN)

LM GT2 . CORVETTE RACING (USA)

LM GT2 . CORVETTE RACING (USA)

LM GT2 . PROSPEED COMPETITION (BEL)

LM GT2 . IMSA PERFORMANCE MATMUT (FRA)

LM GT2 . TEAM FELBERMAYR-PROTON (DEU)

LM GT2 . BMW MOTORSPORT (DEU)

LM GT2 . BMW MOTORSPORT (DEU)

LM GT2 . FLYING LIZARD MOTORSPORT (USA)

LM GT2 . JAGUAR RSR (USA)

LM GT2 . RISI COMPETIZIONE (USA)

LM GT2 . RISI COMPETIZIONE (USA)

LM GT2 . MODENA GROUP RACING (GBR)

LM GT2 . SPYKER SQUADRON (NLD)

LM GT2 . HANKOOK - TEAM FARNBACHER (DEU)

LM GT2 . JMW MOTORSPORT (GBR)

LM GT2 . AF CORSE SRL (ITA)

LM GT2 . BMS SCUDERIA ITALIA SPA (ITA)

PDF with reserves Here

L.P.

Last edited by HORNDAWG; 4 Feb 2010 at 11:37.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 11:22 (Ref:2626348)   #2
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
a bit of formatting required

Ciao Marco
Old 4 Feb 2010, 11:32 (Ref:2626361)   #3
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No surprises then.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 11:34 (Ref:2626364)   #4
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
No surprises then.
What!
A lot of surprises!
http://www.translate.google.dk/trans...2F&sl=fr&tl=en
Dome and Pescarolo is back!
And RML with a HPD engine!

Also Ford Gt is back at Le Mans (referring to the GT40)
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:00 (Ref:2626381)   #5
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
PROTO RESERVES
Pegasus - NORMA JUDD
Tokai - COURAGE YGK
KSM - LOLA JUDD
Ibanez - LOLA JUDD
Kaneko - COURAGE JUDD

GT Reserves
Felbermeyer - PORSCHE
Hong Kong - ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
AF Corse - FERRARI
Matech - FORD GT
Spyker
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:01 (Ref:2626382)   #6
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
No Maseratti .

No Porsche RS Spyder

P2 field a bit on the small side .

Jaguar in GT2 .

WR in !!!

No Nissan in GT1 .

Larbre back with a Saleen .

Few strange things ive noticed .
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:03 (Ref:2626384)   #7
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I like the guys at Autocon, they are real triers; but an '06 vintage Lola sticks out on that P1 entry list like a sore thumb - they are going to get massacred.

Only 9 P2 entries?
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:11 (Ref:2626392)   #8
gsmith2424
Veteran

United States
Maiden, North Carolina
gsmith2424 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What I wanna know is how did the Jag get it? I mean the only time it was on track it was the slowest GT2 car and hasen't really been seen since. I mean it is factory and they got good drivers but I think they should have proven themselves more before they were given an LM entry.

Also did anyone notice that the HPD engine in the RML car is a 2 L turbo? Is this just a misprint or is this a new engine HPD is working on.

Last edited by gsmith2424; 4 Feb 2010 at 12:17.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2626397)   #9
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There was a new criteria for entries published this year. Here And it specifically states "Entries from manufacturers have priority." (end of second paragraph).

L.P.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2626398)   #10
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Cuz its a new manufacturer on the ACO list .

What was all that bull and hype about a possibly Masa !!!

They shoulda scrapped the whole GT1 field as it will be a Corvette affair , and not a race at all .
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:19 (Ref:2626401)   #11
Mopar
Racer

Mopar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really disappointed no Nissan GT1. Kinda proves the Fia GT1 world championship isnt proper GT racing.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:26 (Ref:2626405)   #12
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No Creation either.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:38 (Ref:2626412)   #13
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar View Post
Really disappointed no Nissan GT1. Kinda proves the Fia GT1 world championship isnt proper GT racing.
That one comes as a surprise to me as well- I wonder if it's anything to do with the reshuffle of Nissan's FIA GT1 plans when the Gigawave team pulled out and Sumo Power replaced them? that was only two or three weeks ago, so unless the Swiss team (announced back in November I think?) had posted entries, were there any Nissan GT1 entries for the ACO to accept?

They've accepted two of the GT1 Ford GTs, with a third on the reserve list, so it's not as if they're ignoring the FIA cars altogether.... Bit of a puzzle all round that one....
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:40 (Ref:2626415)   #14
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As far as im aware Gigawave were the only team interested in running the Nissan At Le Mans this year, but then they folded, it didn't really leave enough time for the new teams to get the budget together to apply for an entry this year.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:45 (Ref:2626423)   #15
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppelemine View Post
No Creation either.
Yes - surprising.
This is from their website:

"Creation moves forward into 2010
13 January, 2010

Here at Creation we have been rather 'quiet' of late as those of you who follow our progress in the media or via this website will know. We will have some important and exciting announcements to make very shortly on the future of the team and our plans..."
Old 4 Feb 2010, 12:46 (Ref:2626426)   #16
Captain Spyro
Rookie

United States
West Virginia
Captain Spyro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kudos on Autocon making it, but will they have the budget by the time Le Mans arrives?

My lizards made it, as expected, but I am surprised to see the Jaguar there (shouldn't be though) and no RLR BMW.

I still think this looks like a promising field.

But most of all, Flying Lizard Motorsports.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:01 (Ref:2626436)   #17
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Looking at that entry list and the rules, Horst Felbermayr must be over the moon....- if I'm reading the regs right, he's been ever-so-slightly stitched up for their best chance of the class win, because his two Porsche factory drivers are listed in the reserve car...

'Driver nominations. For its communications requirements, the ACO asks each team to nominate at least 1 driver per car who cannot be replaced (except in the case of force majeure sent to the Sports Committee). In this case, the withdrawal will lead to the driver being removed from the list of those who can be selected for the 2010 Le Mans 24 Hours.'
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...__4695_gb.html

So if I'm reading that correctly, with their #88 car on the reserve list, he can't switch Marc Lieb into the #77 car (though he can switch Lietz?), which is exactly what I'd have wanted to do if I was in his shoes today....

Similarly, I guess AF Corse won't be able to put Fisichella into the Companc/Russo car if their second car doesn't get off the reserve list
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:04 (Ref:2626440)   #18
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A great race is in prospect yet again methinks!

Great to see the WR back, shame no MC12's, and at long last GT2 is no longer a straight VW/Fiat battle, if ya can't find a car in that mix to support then shame on you!

Lets hope that JLOC bring their AsLMS performance level, rather than their usual shambolic one!
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:05 (Ref:2626441)   #19
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
So if I'm reading that correctly, with their #88 car on the reserve list, he can't switch Marc Lieb into the #77 car (though he can switch Lietz?), which is exactly what I'd have wanted to do if I was in his shoes today....
No, If the 88 doesnt get into the race both lieb and lietz can move to the #77, the rule is the nominated driver of a car cannot be replaced in that car, it doesnt prevent the nominated driver of a car on the reserve list switching to a car that's in the race, unless the car he was nominated in does get into the race.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:08 (Ref:2626444)   #20
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
Quote:
Looking at that entry list and the rules, Horst Felbermayr must be over the moon....- if I'm reading the regs right, he's been ever-so-slightly stitched up for their best chance of the class win, because his two Porsche factory drivers are listed in the reserve car...

'Driver nominations. For its communications requirements, the ACO asks each team to nominate at least 1 driver per car who cannot be replaced (except in the case of force majeure sent to the Sports Committee). In this case, the withdrawal will lead to the driver being removed from the list of those who can be selected for the 2010 Le Mans 24 Hours.'
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...__4695_gb.html

Similarly, I guess AF Corse won't be able to put Fisichella into the Companc/Russo car if their second car doesn't get off the reserve list

The Felbermayr #88 car is first on the reserve list, and history tells us that it will almost definately make the entry as there are always some who drop out. I doubt he is to worried. The Fisichella car is less likely to make it.....

Also no slot for Team Seattle/Advanced Engineering/Dempsey Racing or whatevere the are calling themselves at the moment.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:14 (Ref:2626446)   #21
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
That one comes as a surprise to me as well- I wonder if it's anything to do with the reshuffle of Nissan's FIA GT1 plans when the Gigawave team pulled out and Sumo Power replaced them? that was only two or three weeks ago, so unless the Swiss team (announced back in November I think?) had posted entries, were there any Nissan GT1 entries for the ACO to accept?
Nissan themselves have stated that they are only interested in the GT1 championship for now.

It seems like a bad year for reserves...the only teams I'd put a question mark next to seem to be Autocon and RSR, unless something unexpected happens.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:18 (Ref:2626449)   #22
Satorian
Veteran

European Union
Satorian has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Should be a cracking race in LMP1 and GT2 at least. Really looking forward to this year's outing.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:18 (Ref:2626451)   #23
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Eye View Post
It seems like a bad year for reserves...the only teams I'd put a question mark next to seem to be Autocon and RSR, unless something unexpected happens.
I'd put a question mark next to half the GT1 field right now.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:25 (Ref:2626457)   #24
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
No, If the 88 doesnt get into the race both lieb and lietz can move to the #77, the rule is the nominated driver of a car cannot be replaced in that car, it doesnt prevent the nominated driver of a car on the reserve list switching to a car that's in the race, unless the car he was nominated in does get into the race.
Good - that means we could see Fisichella in the AF Corse Ferrari even though he is listed in the reserve one.
Old 4 Feb 2010, 13:25 (Ref:2626459)   #25
canam
Veteran

canam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppelemine View Post
No Creation either.
I don't believe they put in an entry...wishing to focus on ALMS.