Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 22 Apr 2008, 10:56 (Ref:2183809)   #26
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I think that GT-Eins are reporting that Ortiz-Kerr-Jouanny will drive the second CA-07 at Monza ..... lots of drivers on Creations books this year !!!
Old 22 Apr 2008, 13:30 (Ref:2183982)   #27
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
www.sportmotores.es reports that Epsilon Euskadi won´t have its second car this weekend at Monza. Also the same source reports that Shinji Nakano is a possible driver for Le Mans.
Old 22 Apr 2008, 19:32 (Ref:2184313)   #28
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And now the Larbre Saleen has gone missing from the list...leaving us with 4 GT1s
Old 22 Apr 2008, 20:24 (Ref:2184359)   #29
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
not totally unexpected, someone had mentioned that car running on the FFSA race on another thread...
Old 22 Apr 2008, 20:29 (Ref:2184363)   #30
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GT-Eins reports that the Cytosport car is indeed not taking part due to business commitments of Greg Pickett.

And the Larbre is not on the list because there is an FFSA GT weekend at Lédenon this weekend. So the Saleens are there.
Old 22 Apr 2008, 22:17 (Ref:2184451)   #31
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!

http://www.endurance-info.com/articl...d=5418&thold=0
http://www.lemans-series.com/en/s03_...e.php?news=358

Anyone seen more pics from this?
Old 23 Apr 2008, 00:21 (Ref:2184507)   #32
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Maybe Pickett should see if Lammers can get out of the Horag car for Monza or another LMS race, after all, Horag still has 2 other drivers. I really am looking forward to seeing them at Le Mans, Lammers in the Lola-Judd could bring back memories of the Dome when it was mixing it up at the front of the field (even leading for a short time).
Old 23 Apr 2008, 08:57 (Ref:2184661)   #33
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
minimangler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like this new promotion thing! But where are they gonna put that for silverstone?
Old 23 Apr 2008, 09:08 (Ref:2184664)   #34
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oxford Or Northampton ?
Old 23 Apr 2008, 09:28 (Ref:2184684)   #35
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
I guess Oxford might make sense, but if they put it in Northampton all the cars would be on bricks within the hour...
Old 23 Apr 2008, 09:38 (Ref:2184691)   #36
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Northampton isnt like Ely in Cardiff Minimangler
Old 23 Apr 2008, 17:16 (Ref:2185028)   #37
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
New update on the LMS website

- no Chamberlain Synergy Lola
- no JWA Aston Martin Vantage
Old 23 Apr 2008, 17:49 (Ref:2185059)   #38
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
New update on the LMS website

- no Chamberlain Synergy Lola
- no JWA Aston Martin Vantage
Interesting to see Chamberlain missing....
Old 23 Apr 2008, 18:38 (Ref:2185090)   #39
ThePenguin
Veteran

United States
United States
ThePenguin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With those two gone, that takes us down to 45 entries.
Old 23 Apr 2008, 20:24 (Ref:2185200)   #40
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oxford would be nice but the greens control the city centre don't they?
Old 23 Apr 2008, 21:03 (Ref:2185255)   #41
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
I guess it could be London, or even near the Bullring in Birmingham, though that's far less likely.
Old 23 Apr 2008, 21:24 (Ref:2185278)   #42
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins
Oxford would be nice but the greens control the city centre don't they?
imagine some rorty racing cars in a completely green city, its practically one of the ultimate taboos, no doubt the snotty, ill informed middle class tree hugging students would be out protesting in force

i would think they could go to birmingham, not too far away or london, but northhampton would be the obvious choice, the closest city, even though its not exactly a erm welcoming place from my experience.

is the cytosport entry still on for monza?, or have they pulled a fast one now that they have their lemans entry?
Old 23 Apr 2008, 22:03 (Ref:2185323)   #43
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice
is the cytosport entry still on for monza?, or have they pulled a fast one now that they have their lemans entry?
They're still on DSC's version of the entry list (but so are a couple of cars that it's suggested above won't be at Monza- eg. the Watt Aston).

I hope they do make it to Monza, and I definitely hope there hasn't been a fast one pulled....Maybe the ACO should alter the rules so that any team given an entry who hasn't showed up to an LMS/ALMS race by, say late April, automatically forfeits their LM slot....
Old 23 Apr 2008, 22:19 (Ref:2185332)   #44
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice
imagine some rorty racing cars in a completely green city, its practically one of the ultimate taboos, no doubt the snotty, ill informed middle class tree hugging students would be out protesting in force
Bring the diesels and everyone will be happy!
Old 23 Apr 2008, 22:25 (Ref:2185338)   #45
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimangler
I like this new promotion thing! But where are they gonna put that for silverstone?
I'm wondering what they'll do at the Ring...Adenau (where the cars for the 24h are displayed)? I'd hope for Cologne
Old 23 Apr 2008, 22:28 (Ref:2185342)   #46
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA
Interesting to see Chamberlain missing....
I have a feeling that the time for teams like Chamberlain in the LMS is slowly running out, as the bar has been raised tremendously with the arrival of the factory P1 teams and the RS Spyders in P2.
Old 23 Apr 2008, 22:54 (Ref:2185347)   #47
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis
Like 2 weeks ago, the race is again listed on the German Eurosport website:

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/121120...ams-woche.html

Having no commentary on the stream makes it even better now that the Radio LM does coverage, so it's going to be pretty perfect.
Hey up guys -stupid question time:

is this stream available in the States or UK? I'm on a business trip in America on Sunday so am delighted to hear RLM is picking it up but the experience would still be added to with the visuals.

However, if I click on the stream here in the UK, I'm told there are 'geo restrictions' so I assume this would also apply overseas. Is there a way to circumvent this?

Last edited by Rodger Davies; 23 Apr 2008 at 22:58.
Old 23 Apr 2008, 23:08 (Ref:2185353)   #48
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If it's linked to your IP address you can get around this.

There was a Le Mans stream for German users a few years back, but you could get access to it.
Old 24 Apr 2008, 01:16 (Ref:2185401)   #49
vorsprung
Veteran

vorsprung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies
Hey up guys -stupid question time:

is this stream available in the States or UK? I'm on a business trip in America on Sunday so am delighted to hear RLM is picking it up but the experience would still be added to with the visuals.

However, if I click on the stream here in the UK, I'm told there are 'geo restrictions' so I assume this would also apply overseas. Is there a way to circumvent this?
Foreigners could watch German and Spanish streams of the Barcelona race.
Old 24 Apr 2008, 07:11 (Ref:2185500)   #50
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King
I have a feeling that the time for teams like Chamberlain in the LMS is slowly running out, as the bar has been raised tremendously with the arrival of the factory P1 teams and the RS Spyders in P2.
Only partially imho. There's always been a spot for privateer protos historically despite works teams being out there. What is a certainty is that teams like Chamberlain will have a tough time on LMP1 or even to make it there. The current field (Audi, Peugeot, Lola-Aston, Pescarolo, Oreca...) will only allow for big time efforts like Epsilon Euskadi to take a shot at it and even then it's not easy... I agree there's also a gap opening in LMP2 but it's still a more accessible class to race in even if the Porsches and other strong efforts like Embassy might raise the bar in the next year or so. Not the "us and them" from the ALMS where you cannot compete with Acura and Penske but starting to go in that direction...