Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 28 Nov 2022, 18:21 (Ref:4135224)   #351
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Hedley Verity should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Even more puzzling is the ACOs new ticket idea, with the full week tickets gone they’ve introduced a new ticket which covers the test day, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday. Brilliant. More baffled every day.
Old 28 Nov 2022, 18:25 (Ref:4135226)   #352
Dominion
Rookie

Dominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedley Verity View Post
I can’t see a ‘my order history’, I’ve got ‘my payments’ but that only has my membership fee, not the entry tickets I bought?
Sorry, I was mistaken, it shows on mine under tickets not order history.
Old 28 Nov 2022, 18:35 (Ref:4135229)   #353
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominion View Post
Sorry, I was mistaken, it shows on mine under tickets not order history.
Thanks, I’ve found ‘order history’ now!
Old 28 Nov 2022, 18:42 (Ref:4135232)   #354
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was with Travel Destinations last two times so I have no camping history. If I can't get Houx then I'll have to buy a power pack and solar panel. But it will also mean I have to bring the Focus ST. Always a silver lining.
Old 28 Nov 2022, 18:59 (Ref:4135240)   #355
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
The Week tickets are sold out, we propose a new ticketing offer "Practice + Race Weekend" which will allow you to attend the Sunday Test Day, Thusday activities, practices on Wednesday and Thursday and the race weekend.
Struggling to see how that's different from a standard GE, beyond that it omits entry on the Friday.

So there's clearly something extra going on around the celebration that warrants the differentiation - albeit nobody who purchased a standard "week" ticket had any clue about this at the time. But that's possibly what is causing this random 15k limit?

So if you're in a campsite on the Friday but you don't have this ticket, that kind of implies you can't get into the track. But some campsites are within the confines so require you do show your entry ticket. So no idea how that works tbh.
Old 28 Nov 2022, 19:09 (Ref:4135241)   #356
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah, finally there is the mail as mentioned earlier today, why is beausejoir mentioned and not the other campsites, are they trying to work my mind.............. I want Epinettes.
Very odd to sell full week and not mention activities on the friday wich has a attendence maximum.
Oh well fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good luck my friends.
Old 28 Nov 2022, 19:10 (Ref:4135242)   #357
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Struggling to see how that's different from a standard GE, beyond that it omits entry on the Friday.

So there's clearly something extra going on around the celebration that warrants the differentiation - albeit nobody who purchased a standard "week" ticket had any clue about this at the time. But that's possibly what is causing this random 15k limit?

So if you're in a campsite on the Friday but you don't have this ticket, that kind of implies you can't get into the track. But some campsites are within the confines so require you do show your entry ticket. So no idea how that works tbh.
I very much doubt the ACO know how that’s going to work either
Old 28 Nov 2022, 20:03 (Ref:4135248)   #358
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Yeah, finally there is the mail as mentioned earlier today, why is beausejoir mentioned and not the other campsites, are they trying to work my mind.............. I want Epinettes.
Very odd to sell full week and not mention activities on the friday wich has a attendence maximum.
Oh well fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good luck my friends.
Thanks René! Will it be a bitter battle?? To get what we expect !
Old 28 Nov 2022, 20:44 (Ref:4135253)   #359
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Is the attendance limit for the pitwalk (on the timetable for 2.30 to 7.30 on Friday)? Got pretty packed this year. The whole track walk bit is hard to ticket especially as things like Mulsanne car show probably on.

Lots of stuff in town Friday pm and only at the track 8 til 10?
Old 28 Nov 2022, 23:46 (Ref:4135261)   #360
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Man, reading all this makes me happy that I'm counting on others to stress out and get us sorted for camping. Thankfully I have a GE and grandstand ticket due to another kind member of this site. At least I've done my part and made Sebring visits seamless for them, so now they get to have the shoe on the other foot.

Unrelated, but I paid my camping pass for IMSA at Laguna Seca today as it is due in a couple days. Still can't believe they get away with charging $200 a campsite and $80 per car!
Old 29 Nov 2022, 04:04 (Ref:4135274)   #361
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Where can I check my order history? Le Mans website is a bit of a labyrinth, and I'm not Jennifer Connelly

Edited to say: Well, maybe I am
https://ticket.24h-lemans.com/account/tickets?lang=en

It shows my tickets for this year, and 3x Tertre Rouge which look to be for this year as well, but when opening them are the ones from last year. No sight of other tickets previously purchased,
and there are a lot of them

Last edited by vincegail; 29 Nov 2022 at 04:14.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 06:41 (Ref:4135280)   #362
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i had the same email as others and am totally confused, how can they sell less full race tickets than there are ACO members? How if people are already in the campsites within the ge area can they stop them seeing the friday event? After several years of including the Classic british welcome as part of the le mans experience can they complete destroy it, by not allowing those without full race week tickets to leave the campsites(or get back in) and putting the drivers parade on at the same time. Shambles does not discribe this
Old 29 Nov 2022, 06:43 (Ref:4135281)   #363
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Best of luck to all those up early this morning, hope you all get lucky
Old 29 Nov 2022, 07:10 (Ref:4135282)   #364
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I am reliant on the agency we have used for the last 25 years - lets hope they deliver again! We usually have confirmation long before now.....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 07:28 (Ref:4135284)   #365
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I wanted to go to thé ticket office but the first member to wait the opening arrived at 5.40am.......So maybe it will be quicker on the site.........
Old 29 Nov 2022, 07:29 (Ref:4135285)   #366
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Copy that..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I am reliant on the agency we have used for the last 25 years - lets hope they deliver again! We usually have confirmation long before now.....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 07:43 (Ref:4135287)   #367
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I get the impression that the agencies are waiting for today as well....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:06 (Ref:4135289)   #368
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just about to have my second double espresso and then to the lappy. Got some things to do so will be constantly refreshing one of the screens from 9am.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:19 (Ref:4135290)   #369
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm ready and waiting. If they do the same as last time, there'll be a 'waiting room' about 10-15 minutes before. F5 at the ready!
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:45 (Ref:4135297)   #370
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
From what 1st Tickets have told me this morning, they still have no idea what their allocation will be - or indeed where it will be.....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:47 (Ref:4135298)   #371
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm ready and waiting. If they do the same as last time, there'll be a 'waiting room' about 10-15 minutes before. F5 at the ready!
Yup, I'm "almost there" in the first queue, us Brits do like a queue
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:48 (Ref:4135299)   #372
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, likewise.....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:48 (Ref:4135300)   #373
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'm not getting the waiting room.

Edit: Found it and now reading a four year old copy of Le Monde, looks like someone spilled beer over it.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:51 (Ref:4135301)   #374
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

So do we think that the ACO have adopted this shambolic rigmarole just to limit the number of spectators who can access the circuit on Friday? Seems bizarre...
Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:52 (Ref:4135302)   #375
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I'm not getting the waiting room.
Are you trying from the main ticketing page Peter?

https://ticket.lemans.org/