Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 20 Mar 2024, 15:23 (Ref:4201995)   #326
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you guys just heading to Mallory to do few laps tomorrow . ?. Happy days . I’m driving a Mallock for the very first time
Old 20 Mar 2024, 15:52 (Ref:4202001)   #327
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I’m driving a Mallock for the very first time
I reckon you will love it. What spec, (ie F-Ford motor or 1700cc A Class or a more up to date one.)
Old 20 Mar 2024, 17:57 (Ref:4202022)   #328
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
I’m driving a Mallock for the very first time
RHD?
Old 21 Mar 2024, 08:00 (Ref:4202082)   #329
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Thank you guys just heading to Mallory to do few laps tomorrow . ?. Happy days . I’m driving a Mallock for the very first time
Damn, if I wasn't working I'd have come along and said 'Hello'.
Old 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 (Ref:4202096)   #330
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Damn, if I wasn't working I'd have come along and said 'Hello'.
Narrow escape there Iain.
Old 21 Mar 2024, 13:27 (Ref:4202106)   #331
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Narrow escape there Iain.
There's no need to be like that (although it has confirmed my suspicions about your real reason for moving from Luton!)
Old 21 Mar 2024, 21:33 (Ref:4202161)   #332
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Blimey, how bad must one be to be kicked out of Luton?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 21 Mar 2024, 23:38 (Ref:4202172)   #333
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Blimey, how bad must one be to be kicked out of Luton?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
I got time off for good behaviour.
Old 22 Mar 2024, 05:46 (Ref:4202196)   #334
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I reckon you will love it. What spec, (ie F-Ford motor or 1700cc A Class or a more up to date one.)
Yep spot on Dave .? I loved the little car . First went out and it was all over the place under braking . Found front end was way to soft so went up on dampers and that transformed the little 1 litre F3 MK4 Mallock . That’s ticked off . Just need a go in a 5000 now .
Old 22 Mar 2024, 16:39 (Ref:4202294)   #335
mike faloon
Rookie

mike faloon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Iain was good to see you yesterday as always; that Mallock was fabulous.
Keith was asking if you dropped the tyre pressures at all?
Old 22 Mar 2024, 16:43 (Ref:4202295)   #336
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Yes Mike . The Master was correct . He always is . ?
Old 23 Mar 2024, 18:07 (Ref:4202435)   #337
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone here at Brands tomorrow for the Equipe series?
Old 23 Mar 2024, 18:24 (Ref:4202437)   #338
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Daft question time. If in the US "understeer" is "push", what is the word they use for oversteer? I have a case of word blindness.
Old 23 Mar 2024, 18:24 (Ref:4202438)   #339
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
I’m here . Blooming freezing
Old 23 Mar 2024, 18:25 (Ref:4202439)   #340
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Best one is when they say the car is tacked out . That’s run out of revs .
Old 23 Mar 2024, 18:28 (Ref:4202440)   #341
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
No offence Rich but I have run people from all over the world and our very good friends from the U S have sure caused me some problems . Take too long to explain . It will all be in the book
Old 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 (Ref:4202441)   #342
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Daft question time. If in the US "understeer" is "push", what is the word they use for oversteer? I have a case of word blindness.
Your car is loose if it's oversteering.

Either way you need a dab of oppo to correct.
Old 23 Mar 2024, 19:47 (Ref:4202446)   #343
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's it! I just couldn't remember. Push is when you can see the tree, loose is when you can't.
Old 23 Mar 2024, 21:34 (Ref:4202452)   #344
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
what is the word they use for oversteer? 20
"F". They always use it… You can try "ooops" to start.
Old 23 Mar 2024, 21:34 (Ref:4202453)   #345
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I’m here . Blooming freezing
You're a brave man Gunga Din, I'm afraid my advancing years would not withstand the overnight temperatures, hope to catch up tomorrow. Go well
Old 24 Mar 2024, 14:36 (Ref:4202540)   #346
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Whatever it is that affects Bauble when setting his puzzles appears to be highly contagious because we seem to be plagued by cryptic postings, with the Honourable Peter not going somewhere this year and our Delta (Iain) having problems with the US of A. With my weak immune system, I think I need to keep well away from everybody!
Old 24 Mar 2024, 14:39 (Ref:4202541)   #347
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Just to ease your worries, I'm not able to attend the HRDC Track Day at Goodwood, which happens tomorrow and Delta was freezing his bits off at Brands Hatchblast night.
Old 24 Mar 2024, 15:02 (Ref:4202547)   #348
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Just to ease your worries, I'm not able to attend the HRDC Track Day at Goodwood, which happens tomorrow and Delta was freezing his bits off at Brands Hatchblast night.

Thanks for that Peter, and Iain freezing was obvious. It was in another post to someone called Rich that doesn't seem to refer to any "conversation" taking place here. In reality, I'm just being nosey!
Old 24 Mar 2024, 16:55 (Ref:4202573)   #349
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
In reality, I'm just being nosey!
Too much quizz thread may be… I know this feeling.
Old 24 Mar 2024, 17:10 (Ref:4202576)   #350
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Seems that if you are looking for a woman to give you a thrashing, look no further than the England Women's Rugby team. Italy 0 England 48!