Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old Today, 09:34 (Ref:4206747)   #601
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
So drive shaft but got car back to pits and I’ve changed it . 30 min lost . Gilbert going well .?
Old Today, 09:38 (Ref:4206749)   #602
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Bad timing for the #56, one lap lost due to driver change just before SC procedure and now stopped on track after refuelling (was 2nd/3rd in class).
Old Today, 09:59 (Ref:4206752)   #603
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yes the Gilbern going very well, consistent and now faster and faster.
Old Today, 10:10 (Ref:4206753)   #604
MartinH
Racer

Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MartinH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Back on track but 12 laps have been lost. How are your friends, Martin?
They (car 87) stopped after 11 laps ...... don't know why, but seems they may be going again, but miles behind by now. Hopefully better race for them later on today in the Alfa during the '81 race.

Oh, & car 13 seems to have had a nightmare of a race .... 5 pit stops incl some drive thru's, but now running quickly with the hot shoe behind the wheel .... currently in 21st place.
Just done pitstop number 6 as I am typing !!!
Old Today, 10:41 (Ref:4206765)   #605
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
The Alfa is the yellow GTAM? Yes, great day for the # 13! The one you like to forget about…
Old Today, 10:53 (Ref:4206777)   #606
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Lotus day!
Old Today, 12:19 (Ref:4206799)   #607
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Lotus day!
So something to cheer about!
Old Today, 14:45 (Ref:4206842)   #608
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Last report on Spa 3 hour . Sorted out half shaft and only lost 32 min . Put Brian back in car as my hands were covered in oil . My nice new red race suit but second hand now . No hope of making up all the time lost so had some fun . Brian ran up to the second hour and
We swoped. Car going well and I had fun . We were quickest MGB . Very happy Dave and John did so well in Gilbert . Happy days all round . Zooming back home now as have to get the two juniors finished for Hockenheim next week . ?