Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 May 2009, 18:28 (Ref:2464074)   #1
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Blind Auction

Hi, I'm running a Blind Auction for this year's Le Mans with the people I'm going with.

But, I was thinking about doing one for this forum.

Anyone interested? It would involve me sending you all an excel document via e-mail, so Microsoft Excel is necassary for entry.
Old 17 May 2009, 22:07 (Ref:2464180)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry mate, I haven't got the foggiest idea what you're on about! ???
Old 17 May 2009, 22:44 (Ref:2464201)   #3
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
is it for a race drive!? :P

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 17 May 2009, 23:27 (Ref:2464227)   #4
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sorry mate, I haven't got the foggiest idea what you're on about! ???
The moral of the story is to read something before you post. I didn't.

Sorry.

Basically, it's a bit like a fantasy game thing, you ever played it?

You have £2, 500, 000 of pretend money and you put in a bid for a car - but you don't know what everyone else is bidding. 25 points for overall win, 15 for overall second, 10 for overall third, 10, 5 and 2 in top 3 in class, 5 for first retirement, 2 for first retirement in class etc.

You can bid for as many cars as you like, but the minmum bid is £50k.

Interested?
Old 18 May 2009, 13:31 (Ref:2464542)   #5
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
I'd like to start this thread again lol.
Old 18 May 2009, 21:02 (Ref:2464807)   #6
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would like to bid £1 for the Audi R15 of Allan McNish.
Old 18 May 2009, 21:31 (Ref:2464826)   #7
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
I would like to bid £1 for the Audi R15 of Allan McNish.
If you're serious about it PM me your e-mail adress and I'll send you the doc. No prizes or anything, its just for fun.
Old 18 May 2009, 21:38 (Ref:2464831)   #8
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
infact, to make it easier, just e-mail me at blindauctionlm09@hotmail.co.uk. I'ts only an excel document.
Old 21 May 2009, 20:18 (Ref:2466701)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, you've lost me still..... Perhaps members can PM G4J for more info if they're sufficiently intrigued.....
Old 21 May 2009, 21:39 (Ref:2466761)   #10
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Aysedasi, should I send you the document? You should get it straight away, then perhaps you could help explain it? It would be great to get more people doing it.
Old 22 May 2009, 17:53 (Ref:2467209)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh, go on then.....

I won't repeat my email addy here, but if you visit my site you'll soon find it....
Old 22 May 2009, 20:24 (Ref:2467289)   #12
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh, go on then.....

I won't repeat my email addy here, but if you visit my site you'll soon find it....
Okie doke, if you still don't get it, know one on this forum will.