Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2004, 13:30 (Ref:997290)   #1951
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Sorry chaps for being a bit blonde. But Shimoda is down for two cars! Is it two people? or has he a large collection of race suits?
Oops, sorry Wout, I deleted your post giving the reason of the confusion ! Sorry for that... here is the reason :

Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
sorry Rob, there's still Shimoda quoted for #9 Dome, but it'll be Ryo Fukuda

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jun 2004 at 13:31.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 13:40 (Ref:997308)   #1952
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Oops, sorry Wout, I deleted your post giving the reason of the confusion ! Sorry for that... here is the reason :
YOU DID WHAT?!! I'm considering never post again. I think I'm going to change to the Clio cup forum. I'm even considering to give up my planned Le Mans trip and visit some local clio racing on Zandvoort this weekend.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:15 (Ref:997337)   #1953
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Ok the now updated and the final final version can be found at the above URL, and if anything else changes between now and then its tough because it's not getting up dated again........

With the craziness of the past few weeks, I don't blame you, rdjones!!!

I wouldn't make any changes past these, either....that's a lot to ask!!!

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:51 (Ref:997364)   #1954
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by vandijk
The first pictures are online

Link 1
Link 2

Here is your red car Ayse: Link

Looking good!
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:52 (Ref:997366)   #1955
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Bastien Brière is the last pilot to enter the WR team, with Gommendy and Bouvet (source : Infocourse).

What happened to Balandras and Goudy?
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:57 (Ref:997371)   #1956
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Who else is driving the del Bello car - I now only have Maury-Laribiere and Besson.....?
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:57 (Ref:997372)   #1957
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Wout
...I'm even considering to give up my planned Le Mans trip and visit some local clio racing on Zandvoort this weekend.
if you possibly can, why not try the Nürburgring instead ?

Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:58 (Ref:997373)   #1958
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Who else is driving the del Bello car - I now only have Maury-Laribiere and Besson.....?
Sylvain Boulay
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:58 (Ref:997374)   #1959
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is it Boulay - jumping ship (or yacht)?
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:59 (Ref:997375)   #1960
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You've still got Balandras and Goudy in #36 Rob......
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:00 (Ref:997378)   #1961
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Are we sure its Smith and not Neugarten in the Perrier car......?

(Pause for thought while I have another look at Rob's list to compare it with my own..... )
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:00 (Ref:997379)   #1962
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
I think Rob is going to turn crazy this afternoon ...
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:07 (Ref:997384)   #1963
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, he's just de-mob (or should that be Le Mans-mob) happy.........
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:08 (Ref:997385)   #1964
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
My updated list is here

Ayse's List

I'd appreciate it if someone in the know could pick it to pieces (or not, as the case may be....
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:21 (Ref:997400)   #1965
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
maybe links to WhiteLightning/Petersen or Morgan Works , or even Prodrive (the Care Racing site)
except the last one, they're not very useful
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:27 (Ref:997408)   #1966
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Bernard!
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:42 (Ref:997429)   #1967
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
No, he's just de-mob (or should that be Le Mans-mob) happy.........
I havn't departed yet, have just been grapping 40 winks...........
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:56 (Ref:997442)   #1968
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Ok the now updated and the final final version can be found at the above URL, and if anything else changes between now and then its tough because it's not getting up dated again........
Right I have made some changes the final final final final final final version has now been upload and this time I am not going to make anymore changes............
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:13 (Ref:997469)   #1969
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
sorry to be a pain, Rob, but the Del Bello Reynard has #29, like Sander said above ...
and the #31 Courage now have an AER engine ...
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:14 (Ref:997472)   #1970
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Much easier not to mention the engines.........
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:29 (Ref:997488)   #1971
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, I have the Petersen, Morgan and Care links in place now.

Has anyone encountered a website for any of these:-

Zytec Engineering
Noel del Bello
Courage Competition (always amazes me they don't have a site)
Epsilon Sport
Luc Alphand Adventures
Thierry Perrier
Cirtek Motorsport
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:29 (Ref:997489)   #1972
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Well said Ayse, I have made the changes no more please because I really don't have time to change anything else
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:43 (Ref:997495)   #1973
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
...Courage Competition (always amazes me they don't have a site)
better to concentrate on their cars IMHO
Old 8 Jun 2004, 17:15 (Ref:997542)   #1974
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well, I have the Petersen, Morgan and Care links in place now.

Has anyone encountered a website for any of these:-

Zytec Engineering
Noel del Bello
Courage Competition (always amazes me they don't have a site)
Epsilon Sport
Luc Alphand Adventures
Thierry Perrier
Cirtek Motorsport
Zytek
Luc Alphand

I'm not sure about the rest...
Old 8 Jun 2004, 17:34 (Ref:997567)   #1975
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks a lot for the Zytek link.

The Alphand one is dead though, I'm afraid.