Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 May 2022, 17:16 (Ref:4111523)   #2951
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The new issue of Motor Sport is the Le Man's special. Not had time to read it yet, but there are some great photos and interesting content, like testing Group C Porsches and the H24 car
. Sean
Old 27 May 2022, 19:00 (Ref:4111535)   #2952
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do we know when the Autosport with the Le Mans supplement will be out? It doesn't seem to be this week.....
Old 27 May 2022, 19:29 (Ref:4111539)   #2953
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I must admit i used to buy that every year but to be honest i have not done so for 6 or 7 years now as it became very formated and had nothing new
Old 28 May 2022, 08:46 (Ref:4111587)   #2954
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I will try and go back to this week's issue to see what they have planned for next week
Old 28 May 2022, 10:23 (Ref:4111600)   #2955
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
These appear to have no reserve - could be a real winner for anyone who hasn't got their entrance tickets yet.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225002894...kAAOSwtg1ijqM1
Still only one bid at £1 with less than 12 hours to go.....
Old 28 May 2022, 10:24 (Ref:4111601)   #2956
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I must admit i used to buy that every year but to be honest i have not done so for 6 or 7 years now as it became very formated and had nothing new
True enough, but as I have them going back to 1986, I'd like to keep the run going.....
Old 29 May 2022, 13:12 (Ref:4111730)   #2957
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Eduardo not making any friends at the Monaco GP.

This is gonna be reminiscent of the crowd booing at Le Mans when he starts under the safety car and waits until it's bone dry before going green.
Old 29 May 2022, 14:52 (Ref:4111755)   #2958
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Who?
Old 29 May 2022, 16:35 (Ref:4111782)   #2959
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Who?
Eduardo Freitas.

WEC race director and now part-time F1 race director.
Old 29 May 2022, 16:47 (Ref:4111787)   #2960
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Eduardo not making any friends at the Monaco GP.

This is gonna be reminiscent of the crowd booing at Le Mans when he starts under the safety car and waits until it's bone dry before going green.
At least he's consistent. It's easy to say it wouldn't have made a difference to run in wet with hindsight, but the teams and (most of) the drivers were receptive.

Liberty do seem to sway more with the fans' whims though!
Old 29 May 2022, 17:38 (Ref:4111806)   #2961
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Listening to the fans is the scourge of F1. They add no value whatsoever.
Old 29 May 2022, 17:49 (Ref:4111815)   #2962
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well not sure they actually listen to the fans or just to the group of sponsors/rich people they ask. Focus groups of your friends will tell you what you want to hear but rarely have any knowledge of what the customer wants
Old 29 May 2022, 18:11 (Ref:4111823)   #2963
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The customer doesn’t know what the customer wants, at least collectively.

/OT
Old 29 May 2022, 18:53 (Ref:4111838)   #2964
GCCheddaris
Veteran

England
Weymouth
GCCheddaris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Do we know when the Autosport with the Le Mans supplement will be out? It doesn't seem to be this week.....
Haven't regularly bought Autosport for many years, but I seem to recall the Le Mans supplement was included in the issue of Autosport the Thursday before Le Mans week so that enthusiasts could take it with them. So it should be in this coming weeks issue.
Old 29 May 2022, 19:36 (Ref:4111878)   #2965
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guessed as much. I'll have to make plans as I leave early on Thursday morning.....
Old 29 May 2022, 20:02 (Ref:4111904)   #2966
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
Haven't regularly bought Autosport for many years, but I seem to recall the Le Mans supplement was included in the issue of Autosport the Thursday before Le Mans week so that enthusiasts could take it with them. So it should be in this coming weeks issue.
Most years at has been the case.

But not always, that was a fun year
Old 29 May 2022, 21:24 (Ref:4111926)   #2967
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
I guessed as much. I'll have to make plans as I leave early on Thursday morning.....
Happy to pick one up for you and bring it across if you're struggling.
Old 30 May 2022, 10:12 (Ref:4112013)   #2968
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Happy to pick one up for you and bring it across if you're struggling.
That's kind. I'll let you know if I can't source one....
Old 31 May 2022, 12:31 (Ref:4112209)   #2969
GCCheddaris
Veteran

England
Weymouth
What price Ligier winning at least four races next weekend ?

Last edited by GCCheddaris; 31 May 2022 at 12:44.
Old 31 May 2022, 14:10 (Ref:4112238)   #2970
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Ligier probably need something out of the weekend
Old 31 May 2022, 14:18 (Ref:4112243)   #2971
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Here's a funny one.....

You know it's been a long time since you last used your DSLR camera when you get it out, 2 days before leaving for France, take a few test shots, and find that you don't have any autofocus in aperture or shutter priority modes..... Works fine in automatic (which I rarely use). So I spent about half an hour going through all of the menus, checking out any custom functions that I'd set, but no, the darned thing still won't autofocus in anything other than auto mode.

Then, after some frantic Googling I just happened upon a reference to 'back button focus'...... It rang a vague bell.... And yes, many months ago when I last used the camera, I'd set back button focus on the AF-ON button..... Now I've remembered, it works fine.

Relieved.....
Old 1 Jun 2022, 09:30 (Ref:4112364)   #2972
S griffin
Veteran

Glad you've got the camera sorted Ayse. It's still the best way to get quality photos. Which car are you most looking forward to snapping?
Old 1 Jun 2022, 10:36 (Ref:4112369)   #2973
GCCheddaris
Veteran

England
Weymouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Ligier probably need something out of the weekend
They are going to get two wins at least !
Old 1 Jun 2022, 12:29 (Ref:4112380)   #2974
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Glad you've got the camera sorted Ayse. It's still the best way to get quality photos. Which car are you most looking forward to snapping?
All of them, to be honest! The Glick I guess as I've only seen that in the flesh at the FOS last year.
Old 2 Jun 2022, 00:45 (Ref:4112485)   #2975
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Takes a good photo does the Glick.

You’ve just made me realise I haven’t sorted the photos from Sebring. This is just one. Grabbed from the camera while sheltering in the car during the storm! /humblebrag
Attached Thumbnails
7B6721DE-FF33-4E9C-93D8-730E1A112ED2.jpeg