Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Nov 2014, 16:45 (Ref:3471886)   #1226
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sounds logical.
Old 5 Nov 2014, 16:45 (Ref:3471888)   #1227
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Here's a question I just thought of:

Do you need a general enclosure ticket to attend the autograph session on the Tuesday evening? I won't be getting my ticket until Wednesday. I'm assuming you don't need one, but you know what happens when you assume...
Yes, you will need a GEticket.
Old 5 Nov 2014, 17:13 (Ref:3471903)   #1228
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Do you need a general enclosure ticket to attend the autograph session on the Tuesday evening? I won't be getting my ticket until Wednesday.
As I am the "tour-operator" of my little gang, I'll be the one with all the tickets. A few people of my gang will be arriving wednesday (if things don't change compared to previous years) so I'll be at the circuit with tickets and nobody using them. I could easily let you in on one of those tickets.

Just make sure to scan out before handing it back over to me so my mate whose ticket it is can enter the circuit!
Old 5 Nov 2014, 17:30 (Ref:3471911)   #1229
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
As I am the "tour-operator" of my little gang, I'll be the one with all the tickets. A few people of my gang will be arriving wednesday (if things don't change compared to previous years) so I'll be at the circuit with tickets and nobody using them. I could easily let you in on one of those tickets.

Just make sure to scan out before handing it back over to me so my mate whose ticket it is can enter the circuit!
So a ticket is required then? Well then if you don't mind loaning me one then I would surely appreciate it! Of course I will make sure that it gets back to you immediately and in one piece.

I'll be sure to check back in with you once the time gets closer. Thanks.
Old 5 Nov 2014, 17:37 (Ref:3471915)   #1230
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I'll be sure to check back in with you once the time gets closer. Thanks.
OK. And you're welcome.
Old 6 Nov 2014, 07:38 (Ref:3472142)   #1231
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
why will you not get the ticket until Wednesday? would it not be easier to just buy it when you arrive?
Old 6 Nov 2014, 10:16 (Ref:3472179)   #1232
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
does anyone know what the support race is likely to be other than the historic race?
Old 6 Nov 2014, 11:06 (Ref:3472188)   #1233
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
does anyone know what the support race is likely to be other than the historic race?
Porsche Cup/Ferrari Challenge/etc. races don't replace the Le Mans Legend race, they're just separate support races squeezed into the schedule.
Old 6 Nov 2014, 11:26 (Ref:3472191)   #1234
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
do we have a thread about the jota "journey to le mans" movie? anyone in the uk going to see it on tuesday?
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:21 (Ref:3472206)   #1235
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
do we have a thread about the jota "journey to le mans" movie? anyone in the uk going to see it on tuesday?
Where will it be played? I've literally heard nothing about this.
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:24 (Ref:3472207)   #1236
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's on at a decent selection of vue cinemas next tuesday, and they're broadcasting the q&a session afterwards from the leicester square premier. sir patrick stewart does the narration, and obviously given the result jota have quite the story to tell so it should be interesting!

http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/i...s-with-live-qa
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:26 (Ref:3472208)   #1237
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
http://www.journeytolemans.com/

Unfortunately now Vue cinema's down here in Kent so can't do it
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:27 (Ref:3472209)   #1238
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
it's on at a decent selection of vue cinemas next tuesday, and they're broadcasting the q&a session afterwards from the leicester square premier. sir patrick stewart does the narration, and obviously given the result jota have quite the story to tell so it should be interesting!

http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/i...s-with-live-qa
Thanks bella. Disappointed there isn't one in Nottingham - but it's tempting to head to Leicester!
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:31 (Ref:3472210)   #1239
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
they appear to have a tv distribution deal with itv, but the opportunity to see the cars on a big screen even if it mostly appears to be about the human aspect of the event isn't one i'm willing to pass up on!
Old 6 Nov 2014, 14:27 (Ref:3472240)   #1240
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
they appear to have a tv distribution deal with itv, but the opportunity to see the cars on a big screen even if it mostly appears to be about the human aspect of the event isn't one i'm willing to pass up on!
Well lets hope it is shown on itv4 soon
Old 6 Nov 2014, 15:38 (Ref:3472252)   #1241
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
you can also pre order the DVD on their website..just google the movie
Old 6 Nov 2014, 16:17 (Ref:3472264)   #1242
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well lets hope it is shown on itv4 soon
agreed. hopefully we'll have more than just me reporting back on tuesday night after seeing it!
Old 6 Nov 2014, 18:45 (Ref:3472290)   #1243
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have it on pre-order.
Old 12 Nov 2014, 20:36 (Ref:3474035)   #1244
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ahahaha just found this old thing from last June. Love it

Old 13 Nov 2014, 06:34 (Ref:3474144)   #1245
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The annual book is available !
Old 13 Nov 2014, 11:01 (Ref:3474197)   #1246
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Ahahaha just found this old thing from last June. Love it

Very good indeed
Old 19 Nov 2014, 19:24 (Ref:3476670)   #1247
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/t...es-retirement/
Very surprised, he will be missed on the grid next year. What a legend.
Old 24 Nov 2014, 19:26 (Ref:3478318)   #1248
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Okay so with third Porkie just having been announced we have 13 P1s pretty much locked in

Audi Sport Team Joest
Audi Sport Team Joest
Audi Sport Team Joest
Toyota Racing
Toyota Racing
Porsche Team
Porsche Team
Porsche Team
Nissan Motorsports
Nissan Motorsports
Nissan Motorsports
Rebellion Racing
Rebellion Racing

The 14th would be Lotus/Kodewa but it's still only sort of semi-secure, rumored second car even more so. And you never know of Kolles...

The other privateers, SARD/Oak/surprise etc still mystery and probably remain in the shadows, but hopeful of being proven wrong.

3rd Toyota or 4th Audi extremely unlikely but regardless 11 works cars alredy is outstanding
Old 25 Nov 2014, 12:52 (Ref:3478564)   #1249
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks good to me. Anything beyond that is a bonus. Hopefully we'll find out more details this weekend.

It will be strange but even without TK I think next year's race will be one for the ages.
Old 25 Nov 2014, 13:37 (Ref:3478577)   #1250
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i think with this many top class cars battling it out at le mans the race will attract huge numbers of fans and should be a great year