Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2017, 23:18 (Ref:3741462)   #901
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
If you can get it on your phone, it might be worth it to invest in a chromecast or similar casting device. It might feel like paying a lot for Le Mans, but the uses throughout the year will definitely be worth it. By the time 2018 LM rolls around, you'll be 1000% happy you have it.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 00:36 (Ref:3741470)   #902
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
If you can get it on your phone, it might be worth it to invest in a chromecast or similar casting device. It might feel like paying a lot for Le Mans, but the uses throughout the year will definitely be worth it. By the time 2018 LM rolls around, you'll be 1000% happy you have it.
Yup, the Chromecast option rocks. I plan on using it for the race, now my biggest issue is not being able to use my work laptop to post here ( they blocked my access to the forum, Doh). I guess I can still use it for t&s, so I will still be using at least 3 screens to watch the race.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 03:43 (Ref:3741514)   #903
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Yup, the Chromecast option rocks. I plan on using it for the race, now my biggest issue is not being able to use my work laptop to post here ( they blocked my access to the forum, Doh). I guess I can still use it for t&s, so I will still be using at least 3 screens to watch the race.
Using a work laptop to view motor racing or post on 10ths? Well I never......
Old 15 Jun 2017, 10:47 (Ref:3741565)   #904
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
I'm planning on:
Android to stream and cast the official app. I will be taking zero calls this weekend.
Laptop 1 for various onboards
Laptop 2 for live timing, probably rlm
Laptop 3 for posting here should the need arise

With atlfalcon over in France, I'm having to make do without the race on the projector with dedicated 40" tvs for timing and onboards.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 11:40 (Ref:3741585)   #905
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I'm planning on:
Android to stream and cast the official app. I will be taking zero calls this weekend.
Laptop 1 for various onboards
Laptop 2 for live timing, probably rlm
Laptop 3 for posting here should the need arise

With atlfalcon over in France, I'm having to make do without the race on the projector with dedicated 40" tvs for timing and onboards.
I hope you can "make do" without the projector and TV's. 😂
Old 15 Jun 2017, 12:09 (Ref:3741601)   #906
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
South Carolina is a state with poor education, and limited availability of giant projector screens and tvs.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 13:00 (Ref:3741626)   #907
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
South Carolina is a state with poor education, and limited availability of giant projector screens and tvs.
So Louisiana East then?
Old 15 Jun 2017, 13:37 (Ref:3741637)   #908
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
So Louisiana East then?
Zing!

And ouch!
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:01 (Ref:3741703)   #909
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Stream is working for me today in the wec website, yeah!
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:06 (Ref:3741711)   #910
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Stream is working for me today in the wec website, yeah!
Is fullscreen working for you? Mine won't maximize today for some reason, using Chrome.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:08 (Ref:3741713)   #911
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Stream on website just died for me.

And to think my gullible backside paid for this service.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:10 (Ref:3741718)   #912
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
Is fullscreen working for you? Mine won't maximize today for some reason, using Chrome.
I actually didn't try, but now I looked and no it won't maximize.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:12 (Ref:3741720)   #913
kaseo88
Rookie

kaseo88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Me too, neither Chrome and Xbox one Edge browser.
The fullscreen button appears but it does nothing, double clicking the screen (to fullscreen it) just stops the playback.

This is incredible
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:14 (Ref:3741722)   #914
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
I've yet to see a single second of this week's sessions via the official stream. The app and website have basically lost track of subscription (in the app restoring purchase doesn't work / asks to buy pack again and website only asks to login again). Their customer support is slow and incompetent.

Enough is enough I can't anymore recommend this piece of crap and cheapskate money grab. Clearly they aren't even covering the expenses of development with the money because if they did, this wouldn't suck so much.

Get Eurosport Player instead. With a VPN if you're not in Europe.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:26 (Ref:3741735)   #915
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What a piece of crap. I have to refresh over and over to get it to load. They start after the sessions begin, and now it won't go full screen.
Good thing I have a VPN too. What a waste of cash.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:26 (Ref:3741737)   #916
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It always seems work around le mans. Its ridiculous. Its OK, not good, at other races. Unusable at Le Mans.

The website in general is a bag of sh*te. Badly laid out, doesn't make sense with the way the pages link together and it's poorly translated to English. Its crap. When the stream works the quality is good and it's stable, but the website is absolutely atrocious.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:31 (Ref:3741741)   #917
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Everyone make sure to email your problems to "app24h@lemans.org" without the quotes
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:43 (Ref:3741761)   #918
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I bought the official stream for LM. Seems to work on my app now. But then I went and bought Eurosport anyway. Recommended especially if you're looking to sync it with RLM. No commercials on the natural sound feed and if you turn the up volume you can hear team radio over RLM.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:47 (Ref:3741764)   #919
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

I was able to get full screen by right-clicking and selecting full screen mode. I'm using Safari.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 17:48 (Ref:3741766)   #920
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Everyone make sure to email your problems to "app24h@lemans.org" without the quotes
In the app at the bottom of the settings page there is also a way pick issue and send email. This way an unique identifier is added to the email content, which may or may not help getting an answer...

I got my first reply pretty quickly. They said it was fixed. It is not, I replied back with screenshots and more info. No reply in 24 hours.

Might be also worth tweeting or posting on FB. Companies seem to care more when the whining is public...
Old 15 Jun 2017, 18:52 (Ref:3741837)   #921
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
Sad, that in this day and age, a web/app developer should be able to fix a problem like the fullscreen maximize not working in a matter of moments, but here we are hours later.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3741909)   #922
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No commentary on the Eurosport player. I'm so gutted.

Old 15 Jun 2017, 21:36 (Ref:3741991)   #923
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
No commentary on the Eurosport player. I'm so gutted.

It's great! Sounds and vision with commentary from RLM.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 00:37 (Ref:3742050)   #924
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!

I made the mistake of switching on Eurosport TV only to hear Kirby snarling and gargling over that pole lap. I darted for that mute button like an Olympic runner I can tell you.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 01:20 (Ref:3742054)   #925
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
here at Brazil, a channel from Fox called Fox Brazil (not South America) showed qualys, but for race only start and finish...

I need to find out something over the web to watch the race...

very strange (Fox Brazil) has the right over WEC, but they need to show others sports not the race...

they had 2 channels, they could switch one to another like eurosports does, oh hell

pretty pitty!!!