Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:01 (Ref:3910477)   #1401
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie View Post
Install https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dkcgcbigegbcjc and go to wec live timing
(Not by me)
This is so good it hurts.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:03 (Ref:3910480)   #1402
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I'm currently RLM and Eurosport - no messing with syncing, they happened to be in sync. Woo.
Do you have a no comms feed?
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:08 (Ref:3910488)   #1403
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
eurosport has turned into a talk show featuring Tom being awkward and someone wearing a bird shirt.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:08 (Ref:3910491)   #1404
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No. On Eurosport it seems to have comms. I couldn't find a no comms version up when I tried just before the race.

Although I have picture (Eurosport) and sound (RLM) from different sources going through an amp.

No ads on the Eurosport feed.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:12 (Ref:3910496)   #1405
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I've just looked and there are six LM feeds on Eurosport at the moment. 3 in car (#7 #8 #93) and 2 other. I'm guessing one is the normal feed with ads and the other is the no ads one, which had comms.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:12 (Ref:3910499)   #1406
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not great analysis from the Eurosport guys here. They're just reiterating what we can see or what we've seen already.

Hopefully as the races plays out they'll start explaining the strategies and strengths of the various cars and drivers. Things that aren't immediately obvious.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:13 (Ref:3910500)   #1407
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Make it stop.

Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:17 (Ref:3910507)   #1408
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
No. On Eurosport it seems to have comms. I couldn't find a no comms version up when I tried just before the race.

Although I have picture (Eurosport) and sound (RLM) from different sources going through an amp.

No ads on the Eurosport feed.
Done the same now.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:18 (Ref:3910509)   #1409
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I've got rlm audio going and the motortrend stream. laptop hdmi connected to tv so i get the good sound and pictures with no commercials. I'm quite happy with the setup so far. Good quality. Now i just need my family to leave so I can enjoy this without hearing noise in the other room
I've spent a lot of money so that I don't have to do this anymore... I'm currently searching for a HDMI cable.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:23 (Ref:3910515)   #1410
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie View Post
Install https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dkcgcbigegbcjc and go to wec live timing
(Not by me)
Someone does this likely a couple/few of hours yet ACO's has not managed to create or outsource a decent live timing in several years...
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:26 (Ref:3910518)   #1411
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Thanks for the advice! I'm a bit of a Kodi pro though, so I knew that already.
I just discovered that today the streams has only got 25 fps compared to 50 fps during practice and qualy. Is that the same case for you?
I have had an issue where it does not pick the highest quality automatically, workaround for that was to put (in the plugin settings) "Stream selection" to auto and typing 5000000 as the min bandwidth and 6000000 as the max bandwidth. Try that?

Last edited by deggis; 15 Jun 2019 at 14:47.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:30 (Ref:3910522)   #1412
Irie
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Someone does this likely a couple/few of hours yet ACO's has not managed to create or outsource a decent live timing in several years...
I don't understand that they never thought if you have a 3 minute lap then sector times are really useful
Old 15 Jun 2019, 14:41 (Ref:3910536)   #1413
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Make it stop.

THat is awful.

Quote:
I've spent a lot of money so that I don't have to do this anymore... I'm currently searching for a HDMI cable.
What did you spend money on? I have the free motortrend trial and rlm on my work laptop plugged into the tv. Typing on my chromebook.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 15:05 (Ref:3910564)   #1414
EGG
Racer

Australia
perth, aus
EGG has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I wish the WEC would put out a no-comms feed. I'd rather listen to RLM, but without a bit of car noise it seems a bit sterile.

In the past I've used eurosport through a VPN for no-comms, but it seems they've woken up to that game. So much of a fight to spend money.. to watch a race..
Old 15 Jun 2019, 15:07 (Ref:3910569)   #1415
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGG View Post
I wish the WEC would put out a no-comms feed. I'd rather listen to RLM, but without a bit of car noise it seems a bit sterile.

In the past I've used eurosport through a VPN for no-comms, but it seems they've woken up to that game. So much of a fight to spend money.. to watch a race..
I hear track sounds with the studio cam audio from rlm
Old 15 Jun 2019, 15:11 (Ref:3910572)   #1416
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Make it stop.

Old 15 Jun 2019, 15:16 (Ref:3910577)   #1417
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can't believe TK is an F1 analyst...it's like you put a mic on him the first time.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 15:23 (Ref:3910594)   #1418
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGG View Post

RLM studio feed has audible ambient sound from the tv feed, in fact loud enough that if the no comms feed existed one might have to mute it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...ew=2&flow=grid

^ some problems with the feed though
Old 15 Jun 2019, 16:01 (Ref:3910637)   #1419
Irie
Racer

Is the #7 onboard really choppy for anyone else (watching via ES Player)
Old 15 Jun 2019, 16:06 (Ref:3910644)   #1420
CaptRustyNail
Racer

CaptRustyNail should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
RLM studio feed has audible ambient sound from the tv feed, in fact loud enough that if the no comms feed existed one might have to mute it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...ew=2&flow=grid

^ some problems with the feed though
When i watched in 2017 they had a no comms feed on the eurosport player, i was actually there last year so didnt watch any on tv.

This year i just cant get into the Eurosport commentary and your're right there does not seem to be a no comms version this time. Synced with the RLM studio feed instead, its enough so far
Old 15 Jun 2019, 16:13 (Ref:3910655)   #1421
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I hear there has been a shirt change in the studio.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 16:30 (Ref:3910675)   #1422
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I hear there has been a shirt change in the studio.
If it was done under FCY then he'll have to pit to change it again.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 16:36 (Ref:3910680)   #1423
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That was a shocking explanation of LMP1 and LMP2 for someone new to the sport on Eurosport. The poor bloke who asked will have more questions than answers after that mess!
Old 15 Jun 2019, 17:31 (Ref:3910740)   #1424
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Having lots of fun calling this one - I gather Canada are getting us on Velocity!
Old 15 Jun 2019, 17:42 (Ref:3910760)   #1425
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
Having lots of fun calling this one - I gather Canada are getting us on Velocity!
The official stream is the most stable it has ever been. Usually it dies, especially at the start when the load is high. This year it's solid, quality is a stable 1080p. Some serious upgrades have been done and it's showing.