Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: re are you staying/camping this year
Houx 3 6.98%
Iertre rouge 4 9.30%
Houx Annex 1 2.33%
Clos fleuri 0 0%
Beausejour 9 20.93%
Garage Vert 0 0%
Epinettes 6 13.95%
Hippodrome 1 2.33%
Arnage 0 0%
Mulsanne 0 0%
Pistonheads blue nord 0 0%
Off site camping 1 2.33%
porsche curves 2 4.65%
i am a local staying in my own bed 0 0%
staying in car park 0 0%
Staying in hotel/B & B 6 13.95%
Marshals campsite 1 2.33%
Other ? 3 6.98%
staying with team hospitality 0 0%
Watching from home on tv 6 13.95%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18 May 2023, 17:52 (Ref:4156747)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Still only 37 people have filled this in yet and that means only 34 actually there. i know there will be more than that there as the ACO says it is a sell out
Old 18 May 2023, 21:45 (Ref:4156767)   #52
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Beausejour for us, this time. Was it our choice? No. But in the tombola of ticket sales of this year, we're glad to at leest *have* a camping spot!
Old 22 May 2023, 10:17 (Ref:4157425)   #53
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I met a couple of chaps from Lycian Events yesterday, they told me something slightly disturbing. Apparently some of the camps aren't opening until Tuesday/Weds so the campers have been told to go to BSJ and then move once their site is open. Seems to me that some of us may be bounced because once you've set up your camp, why would you want to move?
Old 22 May 2023, 10:36 (Ref:4157427)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have heard this, actually some time ago Peter. I thought it was specifically in relation to Mulsanne/Arnage. but it may be other sites as well.
Old 22 May 2023, 10:42 (Ref:4157428)   #55
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
In the past several camping sites have not had the "facilities" in place until tuesday or wednesday. The older sites are up and running on saturday or Sunday
Old 22 May 2023, 11:22 (Ref:4157432)   #56
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I have heard this, actually some time ago Peter. I thought it was specifically in relation to Mulsanne/Arnage. but it may be other sites as well.
Yeah I thought you may have heard. One of the chaps is from First Tickets.
Old 22 May 2023, 11:35 (Ref:4157434)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've just taken another look at the ACO's ticketing page. Although there are no tickets available (of course) the blurb that accompanied them is still there and it's showing that all of the 'traditional' camp sites are open from 2nd to 12th June - so Beausejour, Houx, Houx Annexe, Vert, Tertre Rouge and also Arnage. There's no longer any mention there (that I can find now) of opening dates for Hippodrome, Clos Fleuri, Epinettes or Porsche.

Edit - I've just found the detail for Mulsanne - also 2nd to 12th. The only other one I've found is Clos Fleuri which does specifically say 6th to 12th.
Old 22 May 2023, 11:47 (Ref:4157437)   #58
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Our Epinettes tickets say '2nd (09h00) to 11th'
Old 22 May 2023, 12:18 (Ref:4157439)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I was expecting the 11th for all of them Guy as I don't think they're officially open from the moment the race ends....
Old 22 May 2023, 12:21 (Ref:4157440)   #60
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yup, early morning pack up and run.
Old 22 May 2023, 15:16 (Ref:4157458)   #61
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've just taken another look at the ACO's ticketing page. Although there are no tickets available (of course) the blurb that accompanied them is still there and it's showing that all of the 'traditional' camp sites are open from 2nd to 12th June - so Beausejour, Houx, Houx Annexe, Vert, Tertre Rouge and also Arnage. There's no longer any mention there (that I can find now) of opening dates for Hippodrome, Clos Fleuri, Epinettes or Porsche.

Edit - I've just found the detail for Mulsanne - also 2nd to 12th. The only other one I've found is Clos Fleuri which does specifically say 6th to 12th.
According to - https://www.24h-lemans.com/en/faq/ticketing
BEAUSÉJOUR, ÉPINETTES, HOUX and TERTRE ROUGE will be open from Test Day (2 June) until after the race on 11 June.
ARNAGE, GARAGE VERT, HOUX-ANNEXE, HOUX-ANNEXE CLUB, HIPPODROME and MULSANNE will be open from Tuesday 6 June until after the race on 11 June.
Last check-out for all camping areas is midday on 12 June.

However - https://www.24h-lemans.com/en/ticket...10228576009397 states 02/06 - 12/06
Old 22 May 2023, 15:41 (Ref:4157465)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeah, usefully ambiguous information on their own website..... Don't we just love the ACO?
Old 23 May 2023, 15:26 (Ref:4157590)   #63
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I asked for clarification, the answer was;-

Mulsanne and Arnage will open on June 6th, but you will be able to camp in Beauséjour from 2th to 6th in the morning.
Old 27 May 2023, 14:55 (Ref:4158200)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Up to 41 now but still missing a few people i know will be there