Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 May 2023, 15:50 (Ref:4156598)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Warm-up at 12?
Old 17 May 2023, 16:02 (Ref:4156600)   #27
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, 12:00 to 12:15. Le programme complet de la semaine est ici:
https://www.24h-lemans.com/fr/programme
Old 17 May 2023, 16:06 (Ref:4156602)   #28
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Support races: 9:30 AM to 10:15 AM, Ferrari Challenge, 10/45 AM to 11:30 AM, Porsche Carrera Cup. I love those support races.
Old 18 May 2023, 12:16 (Ref:4156702)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Box of jacobs assorted crackers purchased for the meet today, cheese will be purchased just before i leave
Old 18 May 2023, 21:40 (Ref:4156766)   #30
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
I too am truely looking forward to continue this great tradition of "strange people" gathering at a camping table.
Not having been at the 24hrs for three years, and bringing my eleven year old son for his maiden Le Mans visit, I'm truely exited!
We'll bring some "Oude kaas" and some topical Dutch old brew..
Old 20 May 2023, 08:59 (Ref:4156902)   #31
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
VincentM and I will bring some authentic cheese (unpasteurised milk), there will be also pasteurised ones.
Old 21 May 2023, 15:04 (Ref:4157182)   #32
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I will try and make the meet this year - I havnt been able to get there for the last few years, with all the hassles of managing a party of 40 odd people!
Old 21 May 2023, 16:19 (Ref:4157202)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Bring them along mal
Old 22 May 2023, 08:43 (Ref:4157410)   #34
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
VincentM and I will bring some authentic cheese (unpasteurised milk), there will be also pasteurised ones.
I will have some chutney to go with it ;-)

Sean
Old 24 May 2023, 18:25 (Ref:4157794)   #35
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Warm-up + Show on track from 12h00 to 13h25

I have received an e-mail from the ACO today which gives several more details about the program.
There will be on Saturday a "parade of the great exhibition of the centenary" from 12h30 to 13h25, so I suppose there will be famous old winning cars on the track. I think that most of us wouldn't miss it. Difficult to watch this and eating and talking together at the same time.
As I warned in the first post of this thread, it would be better to change the date. What do you think about this interference ? if it's problematic, what day, what hour would you choose ?

Last edited by PascaLM; 24 May 2023 at 18:31.
Old 24 May 2023, 19:28 (Ref:4157804)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tricky. We could probably make Wednesday or Thursday. I'm not sure we'll be at the circuit on Friday. Sunday is out because I'll be dead on my feet after being up all night.
Old 24 May 2023, 20:13 (Ref:4157811)   #37
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Earlier on the Saturday? eg. 11am, then that's ninety minutes of meet for those that want to go off and watch the 1230 parade.
Old 24 May 2023, 20:32 (Ref:4157812)   #38
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Yeah, I think earlier on Saturday would be good.
Old 24 May 2023, 20:33 (Ref:4157813)   #39
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Picked up my supplies to bring to the meet. I can't recall having seen good salsa in my previous trips to Europe. So hoping that if I pick up some tortilla chips and along with the salsa I'm bringing it will be a unique treat.
Old 25 May 2023, 06:09 (Ref:4157847)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
As the meet overlooks the track then we can do both at the same time surely. In the past it has worked well. Keep it on saturday, happy to start earlier but there will always be something else on t the same time.
Old 25 May 2023, 06:42 (Ref:4157853)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Earlier on the Saturday? eg. 11am, then that's ninety minutes of meet for those that want to go off and watch the 1230 parade.
Yeah, makes sense. Like it or not, my crew are going to be up and in early, so 11 am would almost certainly work for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
As the meet overlooks the track then we can do both at the same time surely. In the past it has worked well. Keep it on saturday, happy to start earlier but there will always be something else on t the same time.

Trouble is, the view of the cars from there is pretty pants and it may be enough to keep people away from the meet. We've never really had anything all that worthwhile to watch during the meeting before, other than a few nice cars with their pretty people in them trundling around....
Old 25 May 2023, 07:29 (Ref:4157860)   #42
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I’ll try to drop by if cat herding duties allow.
Old 25 May 2023, 08:36 (Ref:4157869)   #43
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
I’ll try to drop by if cat herding duties allow.
I used to spend tim e trying to get people organised, these days i just let them get on with it most have now been attending the race for many years. I just fold up the camping table grab the bag of cheese and biscuits and head to the meeting point the other arrive when they arrive.
Old 26 May 2023, 10:16 (Ref:4158030)   #44
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
11:00, Saturday

OK for 11h00 instead of 12.
I will be there around 10h45 I think.
Old 26 May 2023, 11:24 (Ref:4158034)   #45
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK will try my best to be there by 11.00 with the table
Old 26 May 2023, 12:30 (Ref:4158041)   #46
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I shall set my alarm.
Old 27 May 2023, 05:07 (Ref:4158129)   #47
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
neiltbag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last time I was at Le Mans was 2007, and enjoyed meeting you all then. I'll try to stop by!
Old 27 May 2023, 07:20 (Ref:4158135)   #48
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hello to all. I haven't been on the forum for a very long time. But every year I am present at the meeting and happy to meet you all. Ok for the change in the meeting schedule if that may be good for some. I adapt to the situation. See you soon
Old 27 May 2023, 08:34 (Ref:4158141)   #49
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominique View Post
hello to all. I haven't been on the forum for a very long time. But every year I am present at the meeting and happy to meet you all. Ok for the change in the meeting schedule if that may be good for some. I adapt to the situation. See you soon
You should pop in to the forum more often Deominic, the way the ACO keep messing about with things you might find they have moved the race to a different city next. See you in exactly 2 weeks
Old 27 May 2023, 17:11 (Ref:4158214)   #50
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sad not to join you at the meeting this year, but I will send you all a thought from DK