Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 May 2023, 17:28 (Ref:4158222)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Sad not to join you at the meeting this year, but I will send you all a thought from DK
Well perhaps danish tv will cover the more important events leading up to the race, and what is more important than the meet
Old 29 May 2023, 20:49 (Ref:4158789)   #52
dblue
Rookie

United Kingdom
Herts
dblue should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddblue should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hello to everyone , will make an effort to get along to this if at all possible.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 00:39 (Ref:4159210)   #53
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Forgive the late response, but I'll be there. Besides a bottle (or two) of Texas whiskey, any requests? Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 06:07 (Ref:4159217)   #54
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Forgive the late response, but I'll be there. Besides a bottle (or two) of Texas whiskey, any requests? Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Yes make sure you hide the bottles otherwise they will not get through security. See you there.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 15:48 (Ref:4159744)   #55
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The stilton for the meet is now in the fridge, will bring some biscuits for cheese and a few paper plates. See you all thier and looking forward to sampling the goodies you all bring
Old 10 Jun 2023, 07:59 (Ref:4161186)   #56
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have a great meeting today!
Hope to see you all very soon
Old 10 Jun 2023, 11:27 (Ref:4161208)   #57
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a black coat left at the meet. Its made by wanabee. I've taken it to Tertre rouge.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 15:49 (Ref:4163216)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It would be nice to have as comprehensive a list as possible of those who were there. It's not that I've necessarily forgotten, but advancing senility inevitably causes me to forget some names..... Bernard's team photo should help, when it's available.

Pascal
Vincent
Amandine
Bernard
Dominique
Simon
Helen
Ian
Guy
Phil
Scott
Robert
Victor
Dani
Kenn
Sean
Harry
Andrew
James
Lauren
Allon
James F
Nobby
Old 12 Jun 2023, 05:33 (Ref:4163286)   #59
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Eric
Stéphane
Vincent (vincegail)
Old 12 Jun 2023, 14:11 (Ref:4163347)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Also there
Paul (helens other half)
Sean (Claude)
Peter
David(muppet dave) plus george and effa
Alex
Renne( white mr2)
Cammiel
Old 12 Jun 2023, 15:59 (Ref:4163374)   #61
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was there (Michael) and so was my partner, but she stayed to the outside.
Old 12 Jun 2023, 18:02 (Ref:4163406)   #62
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Our friend John was there too. Good to see people as usual and try all the wierd and wonderful drinks.
Old 12 Jun 2023, 21:15 (Ref:4163433)   #63
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I was there Ayse, albeit fashionably late on my way from somewhere else to the Peugeot Lego display...you'd left so said a quick hello to Pascal and Bentley03. Will try again next year.
Old 12 Jun 2023, 22:34 (Ref:4163444)   #64
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thank Helen so much for having taken my black rain jacket and Simon who brought it back to me at the entrance of TR camp around 8pm. Finally it was very useful for the big shower of the evening, plus my umbrella.

It was a very pleasant meeting as usual, so pleasant that I missed the parade, it doesn't matter anyway.
I was given chutney, spice from Mexico. Vincent has already imagined a trip to California and Amandine has met a Australian for the first time.
Great !
Old 13 Jun 2023, 11:54 (Ref:4163503)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr View Post
I was there Ayse, albeit fashionably late on my way from somewhere else to the Peugeot Lego display...you'd left so said a quick hello to Pascal and Bentley03. Will try again next year.
Darn it - sorry to have missed you Ker.....
Old 13 Jun 2023, 11:55 (Ref:4163504)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Bernard has sent me the team photo. Thanks Bernard!
Attached Thumbnails
TT-2023.jpg  
Old 13 Jun 2023, 12:15 (Ref:4163509)   #67
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am amazed at my skill in not only obscuring myself but also other people.
Old 13 Jun 2023, 16:36 (Ref:4163568)   #68
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Found myself quite choked by the warm welcome back I received after several years of non attendance at the meeting. Aw shucks, thank you.
Old 16 Jun 2023, 14:58 (Ref:4164007)   #69
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I thank Helen so much for having taken my black rain jacket and Simon who brought it back to me at the entrance of TR camp around 8pm. Finally it was very useful for the big shower of the evening, plus my umbrella.

It was a very pleasant meeting as usual, so pleasant that I missed the parade, it doesn't matter anyway.
I was given chutney, spice from Mexico. Vincent has already imagined a trip to California and Amandine has met a Australian for the first time.
Great !
I hope you and Vincent are able to make it out here! You know you are very welcome to come out for a race and pinball. Would suggest trying to come for the IMSA race or for Monterey historics. Maybe too short notice, but Rennsport is only every five years and it’s happening this September.
Old 17 Jun 2023, 07:59 (Ref:4164095)   #70
rx555
Rookie

United States
St. Louis
rx555 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry I missed it again. We had a big lunch planned around that time and couldn't get away. Although I'm not sure I would have found it as I get my directions turned around there as I don't quite know my way around yet after two visits and such a big crowd
Old 17 Jun 2023, 14:34 (Ref:4164136)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You just follow the aroma of the rocket fuel.......