Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Jun 2023, 08:45 (Ref:4159260)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
In "the good old days" health and safety were words the french just shrugged thier shoulders at, anyone who visited the "Fun fayre" will know what i am talking about. But these days everyone must take them more seriously
Old 2 Jun 2023, 10:24 (Ref:4159287)   #27
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Since when did they ban bicycles in campsites?
Old 2 Jun 2023, 10:36 (Ref:4159289)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Never as far as I'm aware. It is believed that the ban on the list is in error.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 18:09 (Ref:4159364)   #29
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
I see they have a firework display lined up for this year.
It is said to be a new generation, called "cold". Never heard this kind of thing before but who knows, after all its new!
Old 2 Jun 2023, 18:29 (Ref:4159367)   #30
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Hedley Verity should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No problems with bikes or step ladders at Tertre Rouge this morning, but they did try to remove the fire extinguisher from my mates motorhome, eventually backing down. I was asked if I had any alcohol on board though, seemed quite happy with my answer of 3 cans.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 20:12 (Ref:4159383)   #31
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm guessing you can't count.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 20:25 (Ref:4159389)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedley Verity View Post
No problems with bikes or step ladders at Tertre Rouge this morning, but they did try to remove the fire extinguisher from my mates motorhome, eventually backing down. I was asked if I had any alcohol on board though, seemed quite happy with my answer of 3 cans.
Three casks of real ale should lasy you until monday,

Any thing changed much on TR, we arrive monday
Old 3 Jun 2023, 17:19 (Ref:4159536)   #33
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Three casks of real ale should lasy you until monday,

Any thing changed much on TR, we arrive monday
The camp commandant is people they can’t park in the parking lanes, and have to park on their pitches, this doesn’t appear to be being implemented on an even handed basis it’s fair to say, first falling out I’ve had with them in 20 years
Old 3 Jun 2023, 17:25 (Ref:4159539)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
There is alway one officious person but hopefully they are not on duty when we get there. We need to mark up 4 pitches as usual as other arriving later in the week. many there yet?
Old 3 Jun 2023, 17:31 (Ref:4159540)   #35
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
There is alway one officious person but hopefully they are not on duty when we get there. We need to mark up 4 pitches as usual as other arriving later in the week. many there yet?
Quieter than this time last year
Old 3 Jun 2023, 18:21 (Ref:4159548)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
good so hopefully we can get our usual spot against the wall opposite the entry point.