Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 22 Aug 2005, 21:20 (Ref:1388741)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Grand Prix of Turkey

Although they are a bit over exposed (I was shooting from dark to light) I've put a few pics up HERE. Hope you like them. More to follow.
Old 22 Aug 2005, 21:41 (Ref:1388757)   #2
Louis B.
Veteran

Canada
home
Louis B. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice! I hope you don't mind if I use the one of JV as wallpaper. BTW, who is the lady with sunglasses?
Old 22 Aug 2005, 22:07 (Ref:1388773)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis B.
Nice! I hope you don't mind if I use the one of JV as wallpaper. BTW, who is the lady with sunglasses?
Thanks.

Use it with pleasure.

The first time I saw the lady was on Saturday and she was walking towards me carrying a beer and a coke. Sadly her husband joined her about five minutes later.

She is Greek and they came with a Greek tour party. Great people and the photo doesn't do her justice.
Old 23 Aug 2005, 16:07 (Ref:1389407)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great pictures Pete!
Old 23 Aug 2005, 18:54 (Ref:1389584)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Thanks you're very kind.

For the techies:

The camera is a Canon EOS3000 using a Sigma 135-400 1:5.6 APO lens at 1000 f8 and Kodak Ultra asa 400 film.
Old 23 Aug 2005, 20:58 (Ref:1389704)   #6
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Very good pics! The two at the very first corner are very good, they really capture the action!
Old 24 Aug 2005, 09:24 (Ref:1389961)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yes, looking at Massa's position it would suggest he was taking avoiding action.
Old 31 Aug 2005, 15:10 (Ref:1395579)   #8
BigB
Rookie

BigB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice pics. I wish my seats didn't have two huge fences around them. They were great for watching some action (Kimi's pass in the beginning, 3 wide down the straight, etc.) but terrible for photography. Only disappointing part of my experience, really. Well, that and the muddy walking areas around the stands.
Old 31 Aug 2005, 15:30 (Ref:1395590)   #9
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Gerben24 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Although they are a bit over exposed (I was shooting from dark to light) I've put a few pics up HERE. Hope you like them. More to follow.
Very nice indeed! Wish my pics from my visit at the ring at the end of May were that good.

PS. One of your pics is called Fisi01, but that is actually Alonso!!
Old 31 Aug 2005, 15:54 (Ref:1395610)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Thanks Gerben24. And thanks for the heads up re the file name. I was rushing to put them up. I've got loads more but they'll have to wait a few more days.
Old 31 Aug 2005, 21:28 (Ref:1395894)   #11
romparz
Rookie

France
Lille, France
romparz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
bourdais story

bourdais, newmann haas driver, came back europe several times in june and july

we saw him with some managers in the pit lane (ron dennis, jean todt, williams,...)

contacs are very good with williams, but bourdais driver carrer target slow going stopped with the announcement of BMW engine supplying retirement,....

ferrari : one seat avalaible ???? (schumarer)
renault : one seat avalaible ??? (fisichella)
williams : one seat avalaible (heidfeld)

maybe in indy ????
with newman haas