Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 31 May 2017, 19:41 (Ref:3737802)   #826
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Found it. Not easy to find, is it.......?!
Old 31 May 2017, 19:48 (Ref:3737807)   #827
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
No it is not! Took me a while as well!
Old 6 Jun 2017, 19:55 (Ref:3739094)   #828
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In the US the television schedule was just released. Coverage will be split between FS1 and FS2, and the entire event will be streamed on the FoxSportsGo app. The broadcast will feature the debut of Brad Kettler as an analyst.

I think I'll still stick with the uninterrupted WEC app coverage but this is a solid backup option if the tech goes down the tubes.
Old 6 Jun 2017, 23:20 (Ref:3739122)   #829
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
If there any stream or video of the qualifying sessions?
Old 7 Jun 2017, 07:23 (Ref:3739173)   #830
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The official stream is supposed to show qualifying.
Old 7 Jun 2017, 12:01 (Ref:3739224)   #831
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Of course there will be (I guess you didn't mean the official paid streaming), but ask again or look here in 7 days... https://www.reddit.com/r/motorsportsstreams/
Old 7 Jun 2017, 17:21 (Ref:3739304)   #832
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
It's been a while since last time around, so I wasn't sure if there were streams (free or paid) of the qualifying sessions, thanks guys!
Old 8 Jun 2017, 11:05 (Ref:3739449)   #833
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Eurosport have confirmed the details of there coverage they will be showing over 40 hours live:-

Wed. June 14
15.00-19.00 – Free Practice
21.00-23.00 – Qualifying 1

Thurs. June 15
18.00-20.00 – Qualifying 2
21.00-23.00 – Qualifying 3

Sat. June 17
08.00-08.40 – Warm-up
09.15-10.00 – Porsche Carrera Cup race
13.45-24.00 – 24 Hours of Le Mans

Sun. June 18
00.00-14.15 – Race Finish & Podium

Commentry will come from Mark Cole, Martin Haven, David Addison (good addition to the team), Sam Hancock, Damien Faulkner, Liz Halliday, Chris Parsons and yes he's back Carlton Kirby.

If you are in the UK and don't have access to Eurosport, there is coverage on Quest

Saturday

13.30 - 15.00
20.00 - 21.00

Sunday

10.00 - 11.00
13.00 - 14.30

and it is not yet confirmed but I have seen some comments that there is going to some coverage on ITV4.
Old 8 Jun 2017, 16:01 (Ref:3739492)   #834
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
In the US the television schedule was just released. Coverage will be split between FS1 and FS2, and the entire event will be streamed on the FoxSportsGo app. The broadcast will feature the debut of Brad Kettler as an analyst.

I think I'll still stick with the uninterrupted WEC app coverage but this is a solid backup option if the tech goes down the tubes.
Strange 3 hour gap...

FS1: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
FS2: 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. (June 18)
FS1: 1:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (June 18)

http://www.racer.com/wec-le-mans/ite...dcast-schedule

Hmmm, let's see what that gap is for:
New Zealand vs Russia in Confed Cup and NASCAR.

And who knows how this will get changed "mid-stream".

I'll find it elsewhere as well, but hope FOX provides the onboards again.
Old 8 Jun 2017, 16:01 (Ref:3739493)   #835
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Of course there will be (I guess you didn't mean the official paid streaming), but ask again or look here in 7 days... https://www.reddit.com/r/motorsportsstreams/
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
It's been a while since last time around, so I wasn't sure if there were streams (free or paid) of the qualifying sessions, thanks guys!
I recall finding them in places for no-charge last year. Thanks to deggis
Old 8 Jun 2017, 17:59 (Ref:3739511)   #836
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just a word of caution guys - links to 'elicit' streams will have to be removed, I'm afraid.
Old 8 Jun 2017, 19:33 (Ref:3739532)   #837
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Any word on team on broadcasts this year?

FOX Sports GO and FOX Sports.com will provide live streaming video from multiple in-car cameras.
No mention of which ones, but I suspect 1 or 2 Fords, 1 or 2 Vettes, a Porsche, Ferrari and 2 or 3 P cars???
HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Just a word of caution guys - links to 'elicit' streams will have to be removed, I'm afraid.
As they should!

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 8 Jun 2017 at 19:51.
Old 8 Jun 2017, 19:50 (Ref:3739535)   #838
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is anyone going to be streaming/showing the Road to Le Mans race and practice?
Old 8 Jun 2017, 20:24 (Ref:3739542)   #839
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Is anyone going to be streaming/showing the Road to Le Mans race and practice?
It should be on the official Youtube & Dailymotion channels:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCDc_cN2tfvBYmym3D1CeB3g
http://www.dailymotion.com/GT3LMC

Maybe not practice but at least the race.
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:02 (Ref:3739737)   #840
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
This seems like the best place to ask - have the RLM previews started? They usually have by now, but I can't see anything uploaded on their LM page, or anywhere else.
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:34 (Ref:3739747)   #841
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've already heard one of the travel destination pieces

IIRC they came out at the beginning of Le Mans week last year.
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:42 (Ref:3739750)   #842
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
I don't think it's that late - come Monday of LM week RLM are all hands on deck. IIRC they are broadcasted Thursday to Saturday the week beforehand.

I'll tune in tonight, it should be the LMP2 review.
Old 9 Jun 2017, 19:21 (Ref:3739778)   #843
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They're meant to be Thursday-Sunday according to the last MWM broadcast, but the podcast versions aren't up yet.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 08:14 (Ref:3740168)   #844
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
An update on the ITV4 coverage, they have live coverage between 9.30 and 2.45 on Sunday, however I can't see any coverage of the start of the race. Very odd.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 15:13 (Ref:3740276)   #845
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes just seen the advert while watching the BTCC, oh well not quite what i was expecting to be doing this year but probably best i can do this year
Old 11 Jun 2017, 15:13 (Ref:3740277)   #846
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Use the official site. Full 24 hour coverage.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 18:13 (Ref:3740306)   #847
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Saw that too, glad coverage of the great race will be on Freeview
Old 12 Jun 2017, 20:54 (Ref:3740675)   #848
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Strange 3 hour gap...

FS1: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
FS2: 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. (June 18)
FS1: 1:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (June 18)

http://www.racer.com/wec-le-mans/ite...dcast-schedule

Hmmm, let's see what that gap is for:
New Zealand vs Russia in Confed Cup and NASCAR.

And who knows how this will get changed "mid-stream".

I'll find it elsewhere as well, but hope FOX provides the onboards again.
My experience from the WEC broadcasts this season is that it will be seamless if you're on FSGO.

And I noticed this year that despite not having FS2 from my cable, I'd still be able to watch the FS2 parts on FSGO so that is an upgrade from previous years IIRC. I'll probably have the start and finish on TV, then just leave the chromecast running for the rest.
Old 13 Jun 2017, 04:23 (Ref:3740741)   #849
falcons707
Rookie

United States
cali
falcons707 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
My experience from the WEC broadcasts this season is that it will be seamless if you're on FSGO.

And I noticed this year that despite not having FS2 from my cable, I'd still be able to watch the FS2 parts on FSGO so that is an upgrade from previous years IIRC. I'll probably have the start and finish on TV, then just leave the chromecast running for the rest.
Does anybody know if FSGo is going to have the Wednesday and Thursday sessions? Last year they weren't listed like this year but they lshowed them on FSGO.
Old 13 Jun 2017, 11:03 (Ref:3740835)   #850
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
An update on the ITV4 coverage, they have live coverage between 9.30 and 2.45 on Sunday, however I can't see any coverage of the start of the race. Very odd.
Ooh - that's quite good. Couple that with the Quest coverage as well and there's a fair bit on Freeview. I like to watch a bit of the 'dark' hours so the Quest coverage should do that nicely.