Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 9 Apr 2006, 19:49 (Ref:1574797)   #1
V8_TURBO
Veteran

MagnetON
Glasgow
V8_TURBO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Favourite tracks

Okay, over the past couple of days I have been searching through this forum (which is an endless task because people post new threads every day) and I was just wondering what my favourite track would be. So what is your favourite track on this forum? you can post them on the thread and tell us why you like them or you can even post your favourite track that you have created! Mine would be the very first track that I posted. It's called Skyesalt.
Feel free to edit it and please feel free to post your favourite track. (It doesn't have to be yours).
Attached Thumbnails
my track 1 continued.GIF  
Old 9 Apr 2006, 20:35 (Ref:1574869)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If it's a design already on the forums somewhere it might be easier just to post a link to that particular post, rather than wasting server space.