Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 28 Jul 2001, 11:32 (Ref:122936)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
This weekend (28/29 July)

Am I right that, apart from WSBK at Brands, there's nothing of any interest on in the UK this weekend ? Do you mean i'm finally not going to be able to get out of putting off doing my tax return ?! grrr!
Old 28 Jul 2001, 12:25 (Ref:122961)   #2
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nope, looks like there's buggar all on. My wallet can relax...

Old 28 Jul 2001, 13:09 (Ref:122997)   #3
MichaelC
Veteran

MichaelC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nope, nothing of interest at all. You could watch the German GP I suppose, if you're really desperate for entertainment, if you can call a modern GP that.

Could you do my tax return too?? Please???
Old 28 Jul 2001, 13:14 (Ref:122998)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Gp ? nah... probably give that a miss thanks...

Tax return... it's worse than that... you see, i've been somewhat 'lazy' lately and rather than having all my invoices nicely entered into the accounting package, i've got hundreds of little scraps of paper which *need* entering...! grrr!
Old 28 Jul 2001, 14:22 (Ref:123023)   #5
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There's plenty of interesting meetings this weekend. At Oulton Park, the BRSCC event hosts Ford Fiestas, Ford Saloons, T-Cars and various Single Seaters. At Silverstone there is a 750Motor Club Event, at Snett on Sunday there is a Jaguar Car Club meeting with Jags, TVRs, Caterhams and Triumphs. Just because there is no BTCC/Powertour/ISC (that should have been at Thruxton this weekend), doesn't mean there is nothing!!!!!
Old 28 Jul 2001, 14:54 (Ref:123040)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Thanks Andy,
Looked at those meetings already... Oulton is too far this weekend due to other commitments, i'm no fan of the Stock Hatch mob it has to be said, and i'm not going to Snett three weeks in a row - much as that meeting sounds interesting...

I find your comment on the lack of big meetings amusing... i've only done two Powertour meetings this year - although they're pretty good... and only go to BTCC really cos the others do - the racing has been dire this year... unlike Snett last weekend
Old 29 Jul 2001, 15:08 (Ref:123343)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
humph. don't know what to do with myself....