Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 15 Nov 2002, 22:43 (Ref:429570)   #1
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At last the boredom ends!!!

CART's best race of the year, and WRC in the same weekend!

What a way to end the year!!!

Hmm... What to do during the winter...

Jeez, what the heck _is_ Speed Channel going to show this winter?

BTCC, DTM, and V8 Supercars obviously, but is there any hope for some British F3?

Heh... CART needs a southern winter series.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 22:50 (Ref:429577)   #2
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hehe...maybe.

Looks like it'll be a great race! Also, might be an announcement or two tomorrow.
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 00:04 (Ref:429630)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm beginning to believe there will never be another announcement -- today's press conference was "postponed until tomorrow." But maybe I am just feeling grumpy.

Can't wait to watch Rally tonight. At least they aren't chanting "I know something YOU don't know ... "

If things get dull I will sit here and have improper daydreams about Carlos Sainz .
Old 16 Nov 2002, 06:22 (Ref:429742)   #4
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They'll be announcements of somesort eventually, whatever they are. I think you might be able to guarantee that.
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 07:56 (Ref:429758)   #5
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
I was wondering whatever happend to the "press conference."
Old 16 Nov 2002, 08:54 (Ref:429773)   #6
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
To think of the boredom after this weekend....

Withdrawal symptoms everyone?
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:38 (Ref:429845)   #7
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, if you get Speed TV you'll be able to see the Rally GB every weekend until the season starts again!

I've been promised some announcements this weekend by people who have already heard them. Still 2 days to go.

Can you believe how fast Bruno was yesterday? And for anyone who might doubt it, Bruno is a Road Course Man -- he said that about a d0zen times.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:33 (Ref:430982)   #8
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im cancelling Sky sports 2moro - thats the Racing done until March and Ive got tickets to the rest of the good West Ham football games. Its going to be a long winter tho!
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:39 (Ref:430988)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Well there were a few announcements, and Roberto Moreno made his on the radio because he just could not help it, he was so excited (hope he doesn't get in trouble for it). Tracy will be announced Tuesday at Wayne Gretzky's place here in town. Did you hear them say he had gone through the motorhome and thrown all his Team Kool Green stuff out the window? That's my Paul!
Old 18 Nov 2002, 18:38 (Ref:431571)   #10
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
I'm liking PT more and more and more.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 04:35 (Ref:431988)   #11
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey, cool! Speed Channel's going to be showing F3000 over the winter, starting Sunday!

Last edited by Lee Janotta; 19 Nov 2002 at 04:35.