Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Feb 2010, 22:14 (Ref:2631752)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
LM Ticket Prices

I was looking - out of curiosity really - at the general entry ticket prices on the ACO site. The rather simple explanation of the various ticket costs seems to have been replaced by more complicated drop-down boxes and the like. It shows a general entry ticket @ €65. I'm assuming the ACO have retained the 'A', 'B' and 'C' tarifs? If the €65 ticket is the tarif 'A' ticket (which must be a safe assumption), does anyone know what the other tarif prices are?
Old 11 Feb 2010, 23:33 (Ref:2631823)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I was looking - out of curiosity really - at the general entry ticket prices on the ACO site. The rather simple explanation of the various ticket costs seems to have been replaced by more complicated drop-down boxes and the like. It shows a general entry ticket @ €65. I'm assuming the ACO have retained the 'A', 'B' and 'C' tarifs? If the €65 ticket is the tarif 'A' ticket (which must be a safe assumption), does anyone know what the other tarif prices are?
Tarif B for ACO members is 49 euros this year (for Enceinte Generale Week-End). I guess that's the one you're looking for?
Old 12 Feb 2010, 06:19 (Ref:2631965)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good guess! I was just surprised not to see it as an immediately available option. It seems that if you want one of the options other than tarif 'A' you need to phone the ticket office.
Old 12 Feb 2010, 08:42 (Ref:2632003)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Good guess! I was just surprised not to see it as an immediately available option. It seems that if you want one of the options other than tarif 'A' you need to phone the ticket office.
No, you can log in to the online ticketing, it then gives you members prices. However, you need to register first and obtain a password..........can't remember the whole procedure, but once done it saves time when renewing membership etc.
Old 12 Feb 2010, 14:43 (Ref:2632137)   #5
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Bentley 03 is right about the B tarif but I remember that the C one was for groups.
Old 12 Feb 2010, 18:39 (Ref:2632301)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
This happens to me every year - I can never remember my log-in details!
Old 16 Feb 2010, 18:58 (Ref:2634535)   #7
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Isnt there also a special price for people who buy their ticket at the test weekend ?
Old 16 Feb 2010, 18:59 (Ref:2634537)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not sure I'm aware of that one although I seem to recall that (when there was a test weekend) a ticket to that also gave admission in race week....?
Old 17 Feb 2010, 21:07 (Ref:2635172)   #9
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Isnt there also a special price for people who buy their ticket at the test weekend ?
Yes, there was, as you can buy now an only day practice ticket, but the race week ticket gave admission in the test weekend, only this way.
Old 17 Feb 2010, 21:48 (Ref:2635204)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah yes, that's it - I remember now!
Old 17 Feb 2010, 21:51 (Ref:2635208)   #11
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
the best way for the buiseness isn't it?
Old 30 Mar 2010, 20:38 (Ref:2663796)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Does the ACO ever give any information away in advance of race week about the number of tickets pre-booked? I just wondered how the recession (and all that) may (continue to) bite? I believe attendance was down in 09 compared with 08 - despite the stronger expectation of a Peugeot win?
Old 1 Apr 2010, 11:51 (Ref:2664767)   #13
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Does the ACO ever give any information away in advance of race week about the number of tickets pre-booked? I just wondered how the recession (and all that) may (continue to) bite? I believe attendance was down in 09 compared with 08 - despite the stronger expectation of a Peugeot win?

I guess a good clue is what's still available online to buy. Still some camping and grandstands available with only 10 weeks to go, so it might be that the numbers are down again on last year.
Old 1 Apr 2010, 12:24 (Ref:2664779)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
I guess a good clue is what's still available online to buy. Still some camping and grandstands available with only 10 weeks to go, so it might be that the numbers are down again on last year.
It would interesting to see wether the attendance numbers are down due to local's or overseas visitors. Aston and Jag entries should keep the british numbers up this year.
Old 1 Apr 2010, 14:30 (Ref:2664838)   #15
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It would interesting to see wether the attendance numbers are down due to local's or overseas visitors. Aston and Jag entries should keep the british numbers up this year.
And doubtless thousdands of extra Brits will be there just to see Nigel Mansell....
Old 1 Apr 2010, 18:08 (Ref:2665007)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
And doubtless thousdands of extra Brits will be there just to see Nigel Mansell....

Really? Do you think he still has that kind of pull?

(Or are you pulling our legs....? )
Old 1 Apr 2010, 18:48 (Ref:2665031)   #17
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Really? Do you think he still has that kind of pull?

(Or are you pulling our legs....? )
Surely you're not suggesting that I think Nigel Mansell is a whingeing waste of space?
Old 1 Apr 2010, 19:03 (Ref:2665038)   #18
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
Surely you're not suggesting that I think Nigel Mansell is a whingeing waste of space?
Well he can be both that and a crowd-puller at the same time.

P.S. I hope the ticket prices don't change too much by the time I manage to get to LM. At the moment, studies are interfering all the way up to 2013.