Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 22 Aug 2022, 16:29 (Ref:4123449)   #351
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Here's my second Spa 24 album, covering pre-dawn until just after lunch, at which point I had to leave to catch my flight home.

https://bit.ly/3CoKNCk

A bonus for those who persevere to the end of the album is some shots of the SRO 30th Aniversary race on the Saturday.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Anyopenroad; 22 Aug 2022 at 16:47.
Old 23 Aug 2022, 15:22 (Ref:4123513)   #352
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
Here's my second Spa 24 album, covering pre-dawn until just after lunch, at which point I had to leave to catch my flight home.

https://bit.ly/3CoKNCk

A bonus for those who persevere to the end of the album is some shots of the SRO 30th Aniversary race on the Saturday.

Enjoy!
Some great shots in there
Old 23 Aug 2022, 19:31 (Ref:4123527)   #353
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Some great shots in there
Thank you
Old 4 Sep 2022, 13:07 (Ref:4124779)   #354
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
SRO = SafetyCar Racing

They succesfully negotiated 6 turns before going Safety Car.

Even before that Mr. Rossi ran out of talent and out of road once more and lost 11 places.
Old 4 Sep 2022, 13:17 (Ref:4124781)   #355
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
The safety car seems to have retired at turn 6 with a technical problem.
Ha ha ha

Excellent show, SRO!
Old 4 Sep 2022, 13:54 (Ref:4124786)   #356
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
with 2:05:00 to go, Rossi is put out of his misery and out of the car
Old 4 Sep 2022, 13:55 (Ref:4124787)   #357
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Downshift problems for #32, down to 7th now after missing 2 corners on consecutive laps
Old 12 Sep 2022, 16:40 (Ref:4125864)   #358
GusGasfuss
Racer

Germany
Ravensburg, Germany
GusGasfuss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
SRO = SafetyCar Racing

They succesfully negotiated 6 turns before going Safety Car.

Even before that Mr. Rossi ran out of talent and out of road once more and lost 11 places.

Seems to me, that you are not a Rossi-Fan :-)

I would say, that in this series, there is a balance between pretty talented drivers and not-so-talented drivers. Also between heavily experienced and bloody amateurs.

I think, thats why they are there...someone has to pay the bills, someone has to make the time...
In the end all of them win (at least they had fun).
Old 12 Sep 2022, 23:05 (Ref:4125903)   #359
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGasfuss View Post
Seems to me, that you are not a Rossi-Fan :-)

I would say, that in this series, there is a balance between pretty talented drivers and not-so-talented drivers. Also between heavily experienced and bloody amateurs.

I think, thats why they are there...someone has to pay the bills, someone has to make the time...
In the end all of them win (at least they had fun).
Fair points all round.

Rossi has learned loads this year. If he returns in '23 better we all judge him then.
Old 17 Sep 2022, 12:00 (Ref:4126319)   #360
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Dont think ive seen anything like the first few corners of the first sprint race at Valencia. 50% of the field were off the track at every corner. It was ridiculous.
Old 17 Sep 2022, 13:44 (Ref:4126327)   #361
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Dont think ive seen anything like the first few corners of the first sprint race at Valencia. 50% of the field were off the track at every corner. It was ridiculous.
Paul Ricard ?
The same happens there, just not only on the first lap.
Old 18 Sep 2022, 09:39 (Ref:4126411)   #362
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
The same happens there, just not only on the first lap.
Driving standards have been consistent poor in GTWC for years. Or perhaps a better way to put it is that very aggressive driving has been tolerated in GTWC for years, since many of these drivers manage to drive perfectly safely in other series.
Old 18 Sep 2022, 13:06 (Ref:4126419)   #363
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
That second sprint race at Valencia was rather enjoyable
Old 19 Sep 2022, 14:27 (Ref:4126502)   #364
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The one race I didn’t watch turns out to be good. Sums up my life.