Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2003, 12:40 (Ref:628202)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Le Mans: No Eurostar on Sunday

doubt many are going on Eurostar, but just incase, (i assume it effects Le Shuttle as well)

recvd this from our companies travel agencey

Eurostar would like to take this opportunity to advise all of there travellers that there will be no Eurostar service on Sunday 15th June 2003 This will allow for additional engineering work to take place that is vital to the Channel Tunnel Rail link opening on time.

Any passengers booked on this date will be offered the choice of a free exchange on their ticket or a refund on the leg affected by the engineering works. This is irrespective of ticket type. Services will run as normal on Saturday 14 June and Monday 16 June. Seats are available on services on these days.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to you and your customers but feel sure that you will understand the reasons for this change. The first phase of the rail link is due to open at the end of September 2003 and will cut journey times by 20 minutes.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 17:44 (Ref:628538)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Are they MAD?!?!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 19:29 (Ref:628700)   #3
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Amazing! I sure I read somewhere that this is the Busiest weekend for cross channel traffic.Between the french strikes and this lot of clowns,I wish those going the best of luck.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:47 (Ref:630282)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Strikes are dying, it turns better for the transportation... but THIS !!! I cannot believe it...

I'm not sure they thought about the customers...

Last edited by Fab; 13 Jun 2003 at 07:47.