Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2008, 18:43 (Ref:2233690)   #251
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Did I see you there on Saturday? I know I saw you on Friday at the Embassy meet.......
Old 20 Jun 2008, 18:57 (Ref:2233700)   #252
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nope, see my earlier my post #241 above! Apologies for not being there but as I said work always seems to interrupt my enjoyment! Did get some compensation though in the form of the use of a Paddock Pass!

But was great to meet some of the lads (and Lass) on Friday!
Old 20 Jun 2008, 19:00 (Ref:2233701)   #253
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile
Well, Dani has been quicker than me to answer.

Hi Dani, how are you since this great race week-end? Had you a good return?
yep .. spend Monday in Paris then back at home on Tuesday .... just in time to see us getting beaten by Holland at football
but I guess you weren't much better against Italy

Ciao Marco
Old 20 Jun 2008, 19:34 (Ref:2233719)   #254
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For sure, but we've got what we deserved, when you're bad, it's a dream to win...................
Doesn't matter, sportscars'races are more important on my mind.Especially Le Mans of course.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:05 (Ref:2234497)   #255
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
i am the one in the green Lotus 49 Jim Clarc shirt ( fifth from left ) enjoyed the meeting and will be back next year.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:08 (Ref:2234499)   #256
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry all motorsport fans , make that Jim Clark ( wrote it with a C at the end )
Old 22 Jun 2008, 17:39 (Ref:2234916)   #257
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looking at the group photo it looks as though a couple of people never left from last year...

http://tentenths.com/forum/attachmen...7&d=1182266899
Old 22 Jun 2008, 17:48 (Ref:2234923)   #258
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hey, that's a good pic - how come I haven't seen that one before?
Old 22 Jun 2008, 17:49 (Ref:2234924)   #259
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't know, I posted it in last years version of this thread...
Old 22 Jun 2008, 17:57 (Ref:2234933)   #260
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
looks like it was a bit warmer this year

Ciao Marco
Old 22 Jun 2008, 22:04 (Ref:2235117)   #261
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Just arrived home from a weldeserved(needed?) week holiday in the countryside of the Sarthe region and the city of Le Mans.

The meet was special. Now,some of the names I've discussed here with,are coming alive after having a good chat with several of you lads.
I too wanna express my thanks to Bentley03 again for making the visit to the Embassy pit possible. allthough it didn't go as he'd envisioned it,me and my lady had a thouroughly great time there.
Old 23 Jun 2008, 06:53 (Ref:2235408)   #262
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth
looks like it was a bit warmer this year

I think it was, wasn't it? Although it wasn't always sunny (!), I never felt cold - even in the early hours of the morning when I was just wearing a bodywarmer over a t-shirt, I wasn't at all cold.
Old 23 Jun 2008, 08:21 (Ref:2235462)   #263
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
Yeah, it wasn't quite up to the blazing heat of 05 and 06 (probably a good thing... waking up after 3 hours sleep with a monster hangover in a tent that's about 100 degrees isn't good), it was still good. Well except early morning Sunday, where I felt the urge to sit in a chair in the back of our rented van listening to Radio Le Mans. Got a bit chilly when I fell asleep there...
Old 28 Jun 2008, 20:29 (Ref:2239404)   #264
Hursty
Rookie

Hursty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Ayse,
Good to meet you for the second time. First was in 2005 when Allon introduced me to you (and your website). Completed my fourth year this year, so am hooked. Travelled with my wife and son, Michele and James, this year due to Craig being off on his travels. Will be back next year, and look forward to reading your balanced and constructive input over the coming months!
Kind regards, Mike. (Hursty)
Old 3 Jul 2008, 12:19 (Ref:2242988)   #265
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good to meet you too Mike and the rest of the family! I have some more photos to interest you in due course.......