Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2010, 07:44 (Ref:2706519)   #1
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans Chassis Numbers

I know most of the cars at Le Mans will just be the same chassis the teams always run, but could someone going to the race try to compile a list of the entire field's chassis numbers for me?

Thanks in advance!
Old 8 Jun 2010, 07:57 (Ref:2706527)   #2
Groupc
Racer

England
Bedfordshire
Groupc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Check out www.racingsportscars.com after the race. Martin usually gets all the chassis numbers quite quickly.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 09:03 (Ref:2706569)   #3
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMUCarGuy View Post
I know most of the cars at Le Mans will just be the same chassis the teams always run, but could someone going to the race try to compile a list of the entire field's chassis numbers for me?

Thanks in advance!
Drayson Lola at mondays Scrutineering .

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2184/lxghleop_jpg
Old 8 Jun 2010, 09:56 (Ref:2706588)   #4
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Corvette 73 GT2 Chassis Number .

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2184/mndhd6e2_jpg
Old 8 Jun 2010, 10:59 (Ref:2706622)   #5
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
That Drayson Lola looks gorgeous, can't wait to see it from close range next friday!
Old 8 Jun 2010, 14:23 (Ref:2706728)   #6
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
That's rather odd. It's been said the LAA cars are the 2 Mad Croc cars which are chassis 02 and 06. 01 was the one that recently had the big fire at Silverstone, so it's odd that it's there.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 14:32 (Ref:2706733)   #7
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
A guess on the chassis of the Lamborghini: photos from the paddock before the LM decals were applied showed a FIA GT1-type decal with #25 on it, so it might be this chassis (which, funnily enough, managed to finish Le Mans)
Old 8 Jun 2010, 17:27 (Ref:2706837)   #8
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMUCarGuy View Post
That's rather odd. It's been said the LAA cars are the 2 Mad Croc cars which are chassis 02 and 06. 01 was the one that recently had the big fire at Silverstone, so it's odd that it's there.
I thought C6.RGT was the designation of the GT2 vette's so wouldn't that make that photo one of the Factory GT2 Covettes #63 or #64 and not one of the Luc Alphand GT1 cars?
Old 8 Jun 2010, 17:33 (Ref:2706841)   #9
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
I thought C6.RGT was the designation of the GT2 vette's so wouldn't that make that photo one of the Factory GT2 Covettes #63 or #64 and not one of the Luc Alphand GT1 cars?
Yes, someone is rather confused. That would be a picture of the id plate on the #63 GT-2 car.

L.P.
Old 8 Jun 2010, 17:48 (Ref:2706849)   #10
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Sorry ,my Mistake . Picture is from Corvette 63 GT2. Maybe my Head was not very clear after a long Night .
Old 8 Jun 2010, 18:02 (Ref:2706856)   #11
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Sorry ,my Mistake . Picture is from Corvette 63 GT2. Maybe my Head was not very clear after a long Night .
Poo poo occurs!

L.P.