Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Oct 2010, 08:38 (Ref:2771315)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ACO Members - Post-Race Pack?

Any ACO members received their post-race packs yet? You know, the List des Engages, Results, poster, photo etc. etc.?

It seems to get later each year, but I've normally had mine by September......
Old 8 Oct 2010, 08:45 (Ref:2771323)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Any ACO members received their post-race packs yet? You know, the List des Engages, Results, poster, photo etc. etc.?

It seems to get later each year, but I've normally had mine by September......
Can never remember from year to year when it arrives, only that it's a surprise when it does, because by that time I'd forgotten all about it.

OT What I have noticed this year, is that the review DVD has seemingly been scrapped by Duke. It's usually released in early August, but this year.........nothing.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 09:40 (Ref:2771349)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aha James, that's where you're wrong! I started a thread about this in Armchair, wondering why it was so late this year. It certainly looked as though there wouldn't be a review DVD, but lo and behold -

http://www.dukevideo.com/Cars/DVD/Sp...-2010-DVD.aspx

Due for release 8th November.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 10:28 (Ref:2771364)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Aha James, that's where you're wrong! I started a thread about this in Armchair, wondering why it was so late this year. It certainly looked as though there wouldn't be a review DVD, but lo and behold -

Excellent.......thanks for that!
Old 8 Oct 2010, 12:11 (Ref:2771390)   #5
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Let's hope it's somewhat better than last year's tremendously disappointing one.

Will still end up with it, but noticable I haven't rewatched 2009 at all.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 13:24 (Ref:2771439)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Absolutely the same for me Ian.

By the way, to avoid having two separate discussions on the Le Mans DVD, here's the link to the existing thread in Armchair - post any more about the DVD in there, so as to save duplication (and work for me..... ).

Le Mans DVD 2010
Old 23 Oct 2010, 20:29 (Ref:2779059)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Another fortnight on from my first post - anyone had their pack yet?
Old 27 Oct 2010, 12:18 (Ref:2781126)   #8
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was hunting through the loft for something last weekend and noticed my pile of packs from previous years, and then wondered where this years had got to! I'm sure it arrived before now in the past.
Old 28 Oct 2010, 17:08 (Ref:2781725)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I know I've waited in the past into September, perhaps even early October - but never this late.
Old 12 Nov 2010, 22:49 (Ref:2789385)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We're well into November and still nothing has dropped through my letterbox - anyone else?
Old 22 Nov 2010, 18:59 (Ref:2794383)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
For anyone else who is still waiting - and I'm beginning to think I've been the only one - my pack arrived on Saturday - 20th November!!! Must be the latest delivery ever......
Old 2 Oct 2011, 12:20 (Ref:2964302)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's 2nd October - I presume no-one's had their pack yet?
Old 2 Oct 2011, 18:24 (Ref:2964412)   #13
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
email received from ACO a couple of days ago to say on its way !!
Old 3 Oct 2011, 12:37 (Ref:2964903)   #14
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
email received from ACO a couple of days ago to say on its way !!
Yep, me too....
Old 4 Oct 2011, 22:17 (Ref:2965824)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, no email for me.....
Old 5 Oct 2011, 10:59 (Ref:2966043)   #16
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
But then... I had such an email three weeks ago also and nothing happened then
Old 6 Oct 2011, 07:24 (Ref:2966503)   #17
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
My pack arrived yesterday
Old 6 Oct 2011, 18:57 (Ref:2966797)   #18
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mine too !
Old 7 Oct 2011, 11:14 (Ref:2967075)   #19
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Mine arrived today!
Old 7 Oct 2011, 11:52 (Ref:2967092)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm actually away from home on my (rather late) summer hols, so I'm hoping mine might be waiting for me when I get back on Monday.....
Old 7 Oct 2011, 19:07 (Ref:2967271)   #21
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mine arrived this thursday ! Now I'm waiting for the Jean-Marc Teissèdre's annual book.
Old 7 Oct 2011, 20:35 (Ref:2967318)   #22
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Now I'm waiting for the Jean-Marc Teissèdre's annual book.
Me too! Looking forward to going through and spotting the errors over Christmas.