Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 2012, 07:03 (Ref:3075564)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans 2012 - garage visit - CLOSED - See new thread

Guys,

At this stage, there is no garage visit guaranteed/confirmed for this year. That doesn't mean there won't be a garage visit, just that I am unable to confirm any arrangements that may (or may not) be under consideration.

But, I need to get a handle on numbers. Who will DEFINITELY be available for a garage visit on the Friday, IF I am able to offer one?

Cheers,
James
Old 17 May 2012, 07:19 (Ref:3075566)   #2
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
James , I will be there .
Old 17 May 2012, 07:20 (Ref:3075567)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh yes please!
Old 17 May 2012, 07:20 (Ref:3075568)   #4
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Hello James,
As it has been a big succes the past years, not only the visit but also everything that surrounds the visit, I can say that if there would be a visit and a place would be available then I would love to be a part of the group.
Old 17 May 2012, 07:42 (Ref:3075573)   #5
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes, please.
Old 17 May 2012, 09:02 (Ref:3075593)   #6
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, please
Old 17 May 2012, 09:23 (Ref:3075606)   #7
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, please.
Old 17 May 2012, 09:44 (Ref:3075621)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yes please!
Old 17 May 2012, 10:15 (Ref:3075632)   #9
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
yes! (depending on timing, though)

but as I've been one of the lucky few last year, I could let other people go this time
Old 17 May 2012, 10:42 (Ref:3075645)   #10
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Will indeed be around on Friday and would be keen as ever to go along.
Old 17 May 2012, 12:04 (Ref:3075673)   #11
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
would love to go, count me in if possible

Oh Yes, this would be a dream come true.
Old 17 May 2012, 12:16 (Ref:3075682)   #12
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Absolutely. Please put me on that short list.
Old 17 May 2012, 14:17 (Ref:3075718)   #13
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd be down with that if you're able to pull something together.
Old 17 May 2012, 14:45 (Ref:3075732)   #14
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Yes please, James.
Old 17 May 2012, 15:15 (Ref:3075747)   #15
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, would love to go this year!
Old 17 May 2012, 21:11 (Ref:3075895)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I will be around if a pit visit is available thanks for trying to arrange it again James
Old 17 May 2012, 21:15 (Ref:3075897)   #17
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Thanks for you efforts James, please include me again if possible. I would understand though if you want to pick people who did not go last year.
Old 18 May 2012, 08:21 (Ref:3076005)   #18
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
UPDATE

I was deliberately cautious with my wording in the first post on this thread, perhaps overly so.

I have been in communication with our potential 2012 hosts since mid-January. There have been a number of obstacles the team has needed to overcome in order to even consider hosting us for a garage visit. But, I'm very pleased to say that those obstacles have been overcome, and my communications with the team in question are at the point of agreeing the finer detail of the visit.

So, barring unforeseens, I am delighted to confirm that there WILL be a 10Tenths garage visit on the Friday. I hope to announce the identity of our hosts on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

James
Old 18 May 2012, 08:47 (Ref:3076008)   #19
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I was deliberately cautious with my wording in the first post on this thread, perhaps overly so.

I have been in communication with our potential 2012 hosts since mid-January. There have been a number of obstacles the team has needed to overcome in order to even consider hosting us for a garage visit. But, I'm very pleased to say that those obstacles have been overcome, and my communications with the team in question are at the point of agreeing the finer detail of the visit.

So, barring unforeseens, I am delighted to confirm that there WILL be a 10Tenths garage visit on the Friday. I hope to announce the identity of our hosts on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

James
Fantastic news. Like everyone else on here tremendously appreciative of all the work you put into this.
Old 18 May 2012, 08:56 (Ref:3076010)   #20
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
James great news you have secured a visit and anyone that is lucky enough to get on the shortlist will find it very interesting. My schedule is too hectic for Friday but to open the offer up to people that you not even have met is a very kind offer. Having had my share of pit visits most years I have been to 'la sathe' by knowing the right people, the lucky few should consider themselves lucky indeed. Hope to see you at the 10/10ths meeting.
Old 18 May 2012, 10:01 (Ref:3076023)   #21
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
[OBN] Fine Work as ever James [/OBN]
Old 18 May 2012, 10:46 (Ref:3076037)   #22
Mike007
Rookie

England
Orpington, Kent
Mike007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would be available, a bit cheeky but I have a first timer with me this year if there was any additional space.

Thanks for organising!
Old 18 May 2012, 10:47 (Ref:3076039)   #23
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lovely stuff James, impressive that you're able to keep pulling the rabbit out of the hat each year!

I wonder who it is....
Old 18 May 2012, 10:51 (Ref:3076041)   #24
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for all the good work James, I wonder what team will be so lucky to meet the Ten Tenths members....
Old 18 May 2012, 11:31 (Ref:3076054)   #25
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Thanks for all the good work James, I wonder what team will be so lucky to meet the Ten Tenths members....
Closed Thread