Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Jun 2012, 18:24 (Ref:3086424)   #1
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2012 Le Mans twitter list

Hi!

If anybody is using Twitter during the races, I have tried to compile a more or less complete list of teams and drivers that will be participating in 2012 Le Mans 24h race with addition of some extra accounts like ACO, a couple of magazines etc. You don't need a Twitter account to follow, as far as I'm aware.

The List

Hope this will be helpful
Old 7 Jun 2012, 05:54 (Ref:3086661)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Excellent List, I really need to sort out my far too extensive array of followees into similar lists. ( @MSportCalendar / @truckosaurus )
Old 7 Jun 2012, 11:30 (Ref:3086811)   #3
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you Alexander. Very helpful list! I'm putting together a similar one for the weekend so I can see only what I need to see while trackside.

Other good ones to put in there are the DSC guys (@dsceditor / @dsceuroeditor /@dscracelive)
Old 7 Jun 2012, 11:49 (Ref:3086818)   #4
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Jeff Braun (@jvbraun), the race engineer of Level 5, is also worth following.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 12:20 (Ref:3086836)   #5
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Thank you for the suggestions! Will update the list in the evening when I'm home from work.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 13:56 (Ref:3086885)   #6
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Done it a bit earlier from the office. List updated now, same URL address.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 14:17 (Ref:3086894)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
signatech are on @signaturerace too, since you already have all their drivers. great list, thanks for sharing!
Old 7 Jun 2012, 18:04 (Ref:3087029)   #8
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Thank you! There are still some teams and drivers that I couldn't find on Twitter, suppose some don't have accounts, but I could have just missed some probably
Old 7 Jun 2012, 19:22 (Ref:3087076)   #9
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
@jvbraun Quickly becoming a must-follower tweeter. Such great insight.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 20:50 (Ref:3087700)   #10
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
I use my twittter.com mainly for SpotterGuides updates, so you could add me if you wanted

@andyblackmore
Old 9 Jun 2012, 06:42 (Ref:3087838)   #11
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Done. I thought I have added you to the list, but that was another one - a general for endurance racing