Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Jun 2013, 14:08 (Ref:3266079)   #26
Slipknot
Rookie

United States
Texas
Slipknot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you for the spotters guide. Slightly OT, that Buckeye helmet is the coolest thing ever.
Old 21 Jun 2013, 20:16 (Ref:3266224)   #27
StarkNaked
Rookie

United States
West Seattle, WA USA
StarkNaked should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And here's another big THANK YOU Andy!!!! Printed on 11 X 17 in full color and ready for the coffee table tomorrow morning! Cheers!
Old 22 Jun 2013, 07:07 (Ref:3266321)   #28
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Slipknot -Thanks was a fun and surprisingly tricky project
StarNaked - Just down the road from me Need photos! on my Twitter feed if you have one @andyblackmore
Old 23 Jun 2013, 12:44 (Ref:3268294)   #29
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Would it be possible to incorporate the locations of the marshal posts in the track map next year? Considering how often an incident is referred to as "at marshal post XX" I think that would be quite helpful.
Old 25 Jun 2013, 06:38 (Ref:3269358)   #30
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Yes, I had planned to do that actually Dead-Eye. A couple of Marshals had sent me the map, but I just ran out of time, the guide took significantly longer than I had planned and I had to get on with other paying work. It was the one thing I didn't get to.

It seems like the extra 'info' page was useful? Anyone have thoughts on improvements etc? Stuff you don't really need?
Old 2 Jul 2013, 12:37 (Ref:3272875)   #31
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I'm still referring to mine, editing pix. It would be useful, if possible, to have model numbers on the cars? Lola B11/60, rather than just Lola?
But no biggie.
Otherwise, it lived in laminated A4 in the Billingham, keeping the actual program safe.
Thanks, Andy. It's amazing what you have done, and how useful it is.
Old 2 Jul 2013, 15:36 (Ref:3272950)   #32
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi Andy
The guide is an essencial part of the suvival kit that we give to newcommers in our group.
And with the new Info page it almost can make up the hole kit.
Only use other stuff to tell the Le Mans history.
Thanks again

Kenn
Old 11 Jul 2013, 23:55 (Ref:3276817)   #33
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Glad you enjoyed the guides. Most popular one so far, so thats good.

I've just released a desktop wallpaper showing all the entrants in their finishing order. Thanks to Dane Child for the usage of the Allan Simonsen tribute graphic. R.I.P. Allan

download at www.spotterguides.com