Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Jun 2014, 14:01 (Ref:3416205)   #26
EricS
Racer

United States
Austin, TX
EricS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Awesome work again Andy! Much appreciated.

It's probably much too late to add for this year, but one feature request I have is to add the Marshal Post #s to the major corners on the track map.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 14:35 (Ref:3416212)   #27
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fantastic job (again): will be printing and laminating my copy this afternoon!
Old 6 Jun 2014, 17:11 (Ref:3416262)   #28
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great job ! I will download it again, this very useful in the grandstands.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 17:15 (Ref:3416264)   #29
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Brilliant thanks again Andy.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 18:12 (Ref:3416287)   #30
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Printed copies should be available, organised by DSC and Nissan, so you need to keep an eye on DailySportscar.com

Small update to the guide. Shinji Nakano has replaced Rossiter at Team Taisan. Also updated a couple of bugs.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 18:37 (Ref:3416299)   #31
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Another wonderful production, thanks Andy. Based on this, am I right in thinking that the 2 Porsches are identical apart from numbers? I'd love to see them do a variation on a theme like the subtly different orange stripes on the Gulf 917s.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 19:00 (Ref:3416308)   #32
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
The P1 cars? Yes. They carried the same branding and coloration at the first two rounds of the WEC this year. They may add a flash of color etc, but nothing indicated by any of their press releases. Anything appears, will be added to the Spotter Guide on Tuesday
Old 6 Jun 2014, 19:41 (Ref:3416329)   #33
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
roof lights ?

Old 6 Jun 2014, 20:22 (Ref:3416346)   #34
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Well spotted. At least the pit teams will know which car is which.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 20:25 (Ref:3416348)   #35
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Nice Spot! I'll update that next time around.

A4 Portrait PDF version is now online. High res (home printing, tablets etc) and Low Res (cell?)
Old 6 Jun 2014, 21:43 (Ref:3416373)   #36
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Thanks Mr. Andy B! Hopefully my printer will have enough ink this time (can't remember the last time I checked) for this version of the printout!

Great work as always!
Old 7 Jun 2014, 06:47 (Ref:3416456)   #37
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
for your update : please correct Tertre Rouge on page 3
Old 7 Jun 2014, 16:38 (Ref:3416643)   #38
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
thanks Bernard!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 06:42 (Ref:3417982)   #39
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Version 2 of the Spotter Guide has now been released

....and has all the updated liveries including the Prospeed Art Car. Also includes the ID light of the P1 Porsche which Bernard kindly pointed out.

Barring and driver swaps, this is the final guide. Available as an A3 PDF and JPEG and a A4 PDF in High and Low res formats.

A3 is great for office printing, on your desktop etc. A4 is great for home printing and cell phone usage. The low res version is 3Mb. Hope that covers everyone

Download at www.spotterguides.com
Old 10 Jun 2014, 15:09 (Ref:3418172)   #40
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Version 2 of the Spotter Guide has now been released

....and has all the updated liveries including the Prospeed Art Car. Also includes the ID light of the P1 Porsche which Bernard kindly pointed out.

Barring and driver swaps, this is the final guide. Available as an A3 PDF and JPEG and a A4 PDF in High and Low res formats.

A3 is great for office printing, on your desktop etc. A4 is great for home printing and cell phone usage. The low res version is 3Mb. Hope that covers everyone

Download at www.spotterguides.com
Thank you

I hate to bother you, but seems like #12 have different windscreen strip (red, with white underline)

http://d2uv4t0ox1pknx.cloudfront.net...t/img_0335.jpg
Old 12 Jun 2014, 01:33 (Ref:3419016)   #41
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Thanks again Bernard

VERSION 3 now online.

Updates includes Duval/Gene/Turvey driver change, Rebellion ID graphic change (See above) plus a few livery updates including Dempsey with TAG Heuer and Pegasus

as before, download at www.spotterguides.com

Thanks for everyone who has downloaded the guide. Best figures ever for a non-race day today
Old 13 Jun 2014, 00:00 (Ref:3419705)   #42
StarkNaked
Rookie

United States
West Seattle, WA USA
StarkNaked should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andy, Once again THANK YOU!!!! We use this every year at Laguna Seca, and we use it to watch Le Mans. Keep up the awesome work!
Old 13 Jun 2014, 08:28 (Ref:3419808)   #43
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
No probs.

Another update will be released later today. This will include Marshal Post numbers added to the Map along with another change.
Old 13 Jun 2014, 09:45 (Ref:3419835)   #44
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks, Andy-san!
Old 13 Jun 2014, 13:50 (Ref:3419916)   #45
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Version 4 now released. Kaffer at #71 Ferrari. Sebastien Crubilé at #79 Porsche + Marshal Posts added to the map. I think this is final now!
Old 13 Jun 2014, 14:24 (Ref:3419929)   #46
EricS
Racer

United States
Austin, TX
EricS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Version 4 now released. Kaffer at #71 Ferrari. Sebastien Crubilé at #79 Porsche + Marshal Posts added to the map. I think this is final now!
Thanks so much Andy!

I do notice an issue with the A4 PDFs: Page 2 shows the V4 GT class page instead of the P2 class. While page 3 shows the V3 GT class page.
Old 13 Jun 2014, 14:26 (Ref:3419932)   #47
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
thanks
Old 13 Jun 2014, 20:00 (Ref:3420053)   #48
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Eric, sorry about that, now corrected
Old 16 Jun 2014, 18:03 (Ref:3422693)   #49
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
A sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to download, use and promote the TenTenths supported ‪‎Nismo‬ Le Mans Spotter Guide. Huge # of downloads again despite the arrival of the official app (probably helps that it cost money and had incorrect cars, entries and liveries) + a print run by Dailysportscar and Nissan Sports Cars Official at Le Mans.

Thanks to Nissan nismo for their sponsorship of the guides, Ten-Tenths and Grant for hosting the site along with a thanks to the media partners ‪‎Radio Le Mans‬.com, Dailysportscar, Fourtitude, Sportscar365, l'endurance, and Jalopnik

Now to catch up with other work. Next guide is the Official IMSA guide for Watkins Glen + I'll get a livery update out for the F1 Guide.

Thanks again.
Old 17 Jun 2014, 19:37 (Ref:3423193)   #50
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks to you Andy, the guide massively helped my time revising who was in each car in a way the entry list never could. I popped a link to it in a preview article I wrote for carwitter as my small, and probably insignificant, way of saying thanks.