Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Mar 2015, 21:51 (Ref:3514916)   #1
YorkshireLad
Veteran

United Kingdom
skipton, north yorkshire
YorkshireLad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dessert Le Mans Souvenir Stickers

Hi all.

Ive had, for some time this idea in my head about producing my own souvenir stickers for each of the WEC races similar to the old rectangular sticker we all receive with our tickets at lm...

in our group they go on camp tables and fridges... I'm sure some of you will do the same.

This years and last tbh have been terribly bland, so tonight I've had some spare time to get an idea down for what i want to achieve in the future. I know it looks terrible, but i want to replicate the artist part of the design onto the stickers on the computer.

I aim to do one for each event, which are not available atm to race fans, so i thought it would be a nice souvenir to pick up at each race event on the calendar.

Obviously its just a tester and the spa francorchamps isn't spelt fully and I've put DU instead of Circuit DE plus no date!, i want to stick with old style font as i like it better, plus try and keep with the theme that was once produced a few years back on the posters and stickers at LM.

https://instagram.com/p/0LucjyjBD9/?...=perrinnmyteam

Its on the perrinnmyteam instagram as i used to run the account for nic, the aim was to be a daily blog of updates, car parts, build stages, etc etc but obviously that hasn't happened yet and the account has gone quiet, plus i can't seem to upload photos directly onto the forum.

Please help me by giving me some constructive criticism

Last edited by YorkshireLad; 13 Mar 2015 at 22:04.