Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:03 (Ref:535676)   #1
19000RPM
Rookie

United States
Naples FL & Atlanta GA
19000RPM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's wrong with the Lister???

From the timesheets I've seen, Lister didn't turn a single lap today. No times from this morning, qualifying, or night practice. Not a good omen for Saturday. Does anybody know what's keeping them off the track? I was hoping to see them in action for more than 10 minutes on Saturday. Also, it seems Bucknum's Pilbeam is having problems as well.

Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow for Sebring and I can't wait! Enjoy the race everyone.

-Jeremy
Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:51 (Ref:535694)   #2
RacingManiac
Racer

RacingManiac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lister seems to be waiting for electrical parts to arrive....
Old 14 Mar 2003, 07:30 (Ref:535727)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks as is if they the where missing an eletrictal part, they had hoped to get out in the night practice, but this did not happen. It is touch and go if they run in the race.

Last edited by rdjones; 14 Mar 2003 at 07:30.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 15:49 (Ref:536173)   #4
19000RPM
Rookie

United States
Naples FL & Atlanta GA
19000RPM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just read on DSC that the part they were waiting for finally arrived last night. According to one of the mechanics, the car fired up and everything seemed fine. The car finished 10th in the morning session with a 1:57, but only completed 12 laps. At least they're finally back on the track.

-Jeremy
Old 14 Mar 2003, 16:00 (Ref:536183)   #5
danhx
Racer

danhx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jeremy, the good thing about the long races like Sebring is that even if the car has a problem they have a long time to fix it and get it back out onto the track unless the engine blows or they have a catastrophic failure of some other nature. And even then you'll be able to get up close to it in the paddock. Lister have said that they're treating this race like a big test, so i'm hedging my bets on them spending a good bit of time in the pits fixing the ten-cent pieces that always break on new cars.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 18:49 (Ref:536303)   #6
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've been saying all along on many different threads that this car is too new to survive Sebring without a lot of tirals and tribulations...Thgeonly test I had heard about was a Jerez about 6 weeks ago, and they even had troubles there...

Give them time....sorting the bugs out of a new car takes a lot of time and patience....June is a long way away....

One American Open Wheel Series!