Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 4 Oct 2007, 16:06 (Ref:2031013)   #1
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
ALMS wants your votes!

People are invited to vote for their favorite driver and for the "From the Fans" awards.

http://www.americanlemans.com/Poll/M...larDriver.aspx

http://www.americanlemans.com/poll/FromtheFans.aspx

I don't know if you have to register or not; have a look and see!
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 4 Oct 2007, 16:08 (Ref:2031016)   #2
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It let me vote, and I'm not registered.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 18:23 (Ref:2031173)   #3
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Allan McNish
Robert Clarke/Acura
Old 4 Oct 2007, 18:33 (Ref:2031183)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm a bit stuck on who to vote for on the 'From the Fans' award. As a fan, Hindy does more to enhance my enjoyment of the ALMS than any other individual.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 19:10 (Ref:2031220)   #5
chocmonster7
Racer

United Kingdom
Darlington
chocmonster7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As Hindy won it last year I'm sure he won't mind if someone else wins it this year. I voted for Duncan Dayton.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 19:25 (Ref:2031240)   #6
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
James, go ahead and vote for Hindy. He's brought the races so vividly to so many people...

I voted for Robert Clarke - he brought the P battles to the fore and pushed Penske/Porsche to do their very best. And caught Audi flat footed in the meantime.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 4 Oct 2007, 20:16 (Ref:2031281)   #7
SebringMG
Veteran

United Kingdom
SebringMG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Allan McNish
Robert Clarke/Acura
Old 4 Oct 2007, 21:22 (Ref:2031334)   #8
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-collins
James, go ahead and vote for Hindy.
I can't, he's not on the list..........
Old 4 Oct 2007, 21:29 (Ref:2031345)   #9
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They apparently cropped down the list on For The Fans to just the top 5.
Old 5 Oct 2007, 06:28 (Ref:2031630)   #10
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Allan McNish
Roger Penske
Old 5 Oct 2007, 07:31 (Ref:2031661)   #11
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
In the absence of Hindy, I went for Clarke aswell in the end, Paul's comments above sort of made sense.

Oh, and fave driver.........BRABS!!!!