Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 27 Dec 2007, 07:04 (Ref:2095206)   #1
bil588
Veteran

United States
bil588 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1 more car for Conquest Racing in 2008-9

due to a two-year partnership with Opes Prime Group Ltd, an Australian based financial services provider.

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/T...9&LanguageID=1

http://motorsport.com/news/article.a...69&FS=CHAMPCAR

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/N...e.asp?ID=12447

I hope this comes to fruition.

http://www.opesprime.com.au/
Old 27 Dec 2007, 07:49 (Ref:2095210)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Would the pilot need to be an Australian? Mr Mawer is the likely candidate for the seat if this is the case
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 28 Dec 2007, 02:00 (Ref:2095585)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
This is in the Off season thread as well.

No mention of any drivers as of yet , but Im not sure if they require an Aussie , frankly would Barton be up to it ?

I know he is very talented and should at least be in our A1 car but its a big jump to Champcar and I read recently that he is looking at Carerra Cup ?
Old 28 Dec 2007, 03:15 (Ref:2095595)   #4
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus

No mention of any drivers as of yet , but Im not sure if they require an Aussie , frankly would Barton be up to it ?

I know he is very talented and should at least be in our A1 car but its a big jump to Champcar and I read recently that he is looking at Carerra Cup ?
From the releases I read it sounded that it wasn't really important as to the nationality of the driver.
Old 28 Dec 2007, 08:43 (Ref:2095636)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus

The only linking factory was that the sponsor of the reported Carrera Cup campaign is the same as the new ChampCar..... and the driver is Australian, with an open wheeler history... 1+1 = 47
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods