Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:39 (Ref:2011389)   #126
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
having the same problems here, Autosport loads and then crashes before the page finishes, having to rely on F1-live and Planet-F1 since the official site still has no updates.
Have to agree that FA will not be at McLaren but will it be Renualt, apparently will in trouble soon as well, or the stretch of a lifetime and go to Toyota?
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:40 (Ref:2011391)   #127
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We better wait for an official statement from one of the parts involved.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:40 (Ref:2011392)   #128
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
F1-Live does it brilliantly.

BREAKING NEWS - McLaren disqualified?

Seems like more of a breaking question to me but nevermind...
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:40 (Ref:2011393)   #129
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo
If they are expelled, does that effectively mean that they lose their "slot" on the grid, in other words, if a new team came along in 2008 for 2009 entry, could McLaren be ousted "permenantly"?
Way too early to start all the what if's until it's confirmed. I'd presume they'd be allowed back and their slot would be empty if that's the case.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:41 (Ref:2011394)   #130
pottiella
Veteran

pottiella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
F1-Live does it brilliantly.

BREAKING NEWS - McLaren disqualified?

Seems like more of a breaking question to me but nevermind...
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:43 (Ref:2011395)   #131
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is exclusion the removal of the team from competition or the removal of the constructor from being able to score points but allow the drivers to still run for the drivers title?
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:43 (Ref:2011397)   #132
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No big news site is informing anything about the hearing... I don't buy all those F1 sites.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:44 (Ref:2011398)   #133
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96
Is exclusion the removal of the team from competition or the removal of the constructor from being able to score points but allow the drivers to still run for the drivers title?
It is whatever the FIA decides it will be.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:45 (Ref:2011400)   #134
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Max.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:46 (Ref:2011402)   #135
pottiella
Veteran

pottiella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
maybe Fernando will now go to Ferrari when a seat opens up because he'll think that's the only way he'll be certain to win the world championship
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:46 (Ref:2011403)   #136
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan
It is whatever the FIA decides it will be.
Couldn't say better.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:54 (Ref:2011409)   #137
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
News 24 reporter says verdict is 'imminent' but comicly then said 'but we've been hearing that for the last 2 or 3 hours!'
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:57 (Ref:2011411)   #138
jonm2
Rookie

United Kingdom
jonm2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can i just quickly butt in and say, everyone who i know (friends, family etc) who has heard about all this spy scandal ****, honestly feels that mclaren should be exclued at least for 2 races, or have points deducted. i mention this as these people i asked barely follow f1, as they are football fans in general.

They say this mainly because in most other sports or walks or life, if you are found to be in possesion of documents which are really, really not supposed to have, your in trouble. But if you decide to copy them, and not tell anyone, your in real trouble.

I hope i made some sense there

p.s. please bare in mind, im a proud english citizen, and a Hamilton fan.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 16:59 (Ref:2011413)   #139
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is fun.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:00 (Ref:2011414)   #140
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
News 24 reporter says verdict is 'imminent' but comicly then said 'but we've been hearing that for the last 2 or 3 hours!'
I feel for you - it's hard enough listening to rolling news on Five Live but News 24 is just maddening stuff! I hold Max accountable for any lapses in sanity
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:04 (Ref:2011417)   #141
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
This is fun.
So much fun.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:06 (Ref:2011420)   #142
gsmith2424
Veteran

United States
Maiden, North Carolina
gsmith2424 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well if McLaren is expelled for next year I really think Hamilton will end up at Prodrive for one year.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:07 (Ref:2011421)   #143
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You know what - I think this early leak was done on purpose by the FIA/WMSC to see the reaction

I think they'll bottle it. I don't think McLaren will be banned
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:09 (Ref:2011426)   #144
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a shame it would be for Hamilton to lose the WDC-title this way.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:09 (Ref:2011427)   #145
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What we know now is that the WMSC is recommending McLaren are excluded from 2007 and 2008. The most important question on that recommendation is whether they will be allowed to race again before 2009 ?

Posted at 18:09
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:10 (Ref:2011428)   #146
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab
You know what - I think this early leak was done on purpose by the FIA/WMSC to see the reaction

I think they'll bottle it. I don't think McLaren will be banned
If they wanted to know the fans' reaction then they really are stupid. This has been going for 3months you'd think they'd know by now.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:11 (Ref:2011430)   #147
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

We can only hope...

Why are you posting your time Davy ?
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:12 (Ref:2011431)   #148
skmanuk
Racer

England
skmanuk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have to say it's a whole lot more interesting than some have the races have been this year!
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:12 (Ref:2011432)   #149
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
he posted about the 'outcome' of the meeting at time x, but it didn't appear until time x +1 hour or so, I guess thats why.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 17:13 (Ref:2011433)   #150
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy
What we know now is that the WMSC is recommending McLaren are excluded from 2007 and 2008.
Do we ?