Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 May 2001, 14:27 (Ref:89660)   #1
renaultbel
Racer

renaultbel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ralf Schumacher Snaps Up Nude Photos

Ralf Schumacher has been forced to into buying up a series of nude photographs of his fiancé Cora Brinkmann after a former boyfriend had threatened to offer them up to the highest bidder.

Brikmann, 24, who was trying to land herself an acting career, had posed for photographer and then boyfriend Jens Brueggemann in a series of `artistic' snaps taken in the morning dew of a local forest. However, as soon as Ralf Schumacher had snapped up the former marketing manager for himself, news quickly filtered through that some 360 pictures were on sale on the open market.
Schumacher naturally had his manager Willi Weber track down and negotiate for the photographs and the negatives for an undisclosed figure, thought to run in the many thousands in a bid to keep the pictures from landing in the hands of the press, who would have no doubt taken great delight in publishing the `exotic' pictures.
Old 6 May 2001, 23:30 (Ref:89799)   #2
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've seen these 'exotic' pictures. They're on the Internet and anyone who knows how to handle a search engine can find them.

Cora Brinkmann is a very beautiful lady and these pictures are nothing to be shameful about.

It's art, you know.
Old 7 May 2001, 03:55 (Ref:89826)   #3
laxman
Racer

laxman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
gerard,
i dont know how you found anything on the search engines,but i found soem on a p2p network.Pretty good!!
Old 8 May 2001, 09:20 (Ref:90113)   #4
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I mean this is great isn't it?

Here is Ralf the flat bottomed buying up pictures of his pregnant girl friend to preserve her honour? This is Ralf's idea of saving himself?

I love it - another opportunity to stick it into someone deserving!

Old 8 May 2001, 09:51 (Ref:90115)   #5
RussianFriend
Veteran

Russian Federation
Moscow, Russia
RussianFriend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't understand: if the photos are available on the Internet what a hell that photographer had sold? He got the money, but it didn't preserve Ralph and his girl from the publication. Not pure deal!
Old 8 May 2001, 09:51 (Ref:90116)   #6
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
This is the dumbest thing anyone can do. If we can find it on the internet, what the heck is the use of buying them up? Now, everyone will want to see them, and can do so freely. And anyone with any PC capability at the most basic level, plus a printer, can reproduce them also. Dunb Dunb Dumb. Thank goodness the fellow is a great driver.
Old 8 May 2001, 10:12 (Ref:90127)   #7
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Valve Bounce
This is the dumbest thing anyone can do. Dunb Dunb Dumb. Thank goodness the child stands a chance of inheriting it's mother's brains.
A bit harsh don't you think Valve!
Old 8 May 2001, 15:50 (Ref:90266)   #8
laxman
Racer

laxman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
guys,
its not that easy to find them.Also i dont think a search engine will give you the results.I really dont know how gerard found them on one.According to renaultbel,there are 360 of them,but i could only find four.Sure,its slowly going to spread.But how many people actually want to see it.She is no great celebrity.
It may have been a little bit dumb on RS's part to pay so much for the negatives.But bythat,he prevented them from being published in all sorts of magazines.