Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 22 Aug 2005, 18:16 (Ref:1388591)   #1
Mr Woolfe
Rookie

Mr Woolfe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
tOYOTA mr2 cHAMPIONSHIP

Hi All

Just been recommended this site to join.
As well as a marshall of 30 years standing I am also having my mid life crisis by racing in the Toyota MR2 MK1 Challenge.

22 cars entered last week at Mallory so the Challenge is taking off! Look at www.mr2racing.com for more details!

Anyone out there who is interested in getting into Motorsport for about £5k tops - this is the place to be!

Thanks for reading this

Woolfie

ps after 17 years away from racing - 2nd in the mini champ series running within the Challenge! - If I can - you can!
Old 22 Aug 2005, 19:43 (Ref:1388655)   #2
Richy_Rich
Racer

France
France
Richy_Rich should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mmm a mate of mine went for the test day before this series started. Looks good.
Old 23 Aug 2005, 22:36 (Ref:1389759)   #3
kickstart
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cheshire
kickstart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Numbers certainly seem to be on the up and no one can deny that it provides "cheap" racing.
Old 23 Aug 2005, 22:58 (Ref:1389763)   #4
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
MX5 vs MR2ss?
Old 24 Aug 2005, 21:10 (Ref:1390508)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Would be nice if they all ran together. One sportscar series for all makes would be better than several for one each.
Old 24 Aug 2005, 21:31 (Ref:1390521)   #6
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
But MaX5 is oversubscribed and the MR2s are well on their way to getting full grids in their own right.

I was sceptical and would have suggested the same 12 months ago - but not now.
Old 29 Aug 2005, 09:59 (Ref:1393578)   #7
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
hows about the odd challenge race? the two series should run on the same bill just in case they both get a crap entry so they could be merged for that event?
Old 29 Aug 2005, 14:29 (Ref:1393718)   #8
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that the popularity of the MX5's is aleady causing BARC some problems accommodating them! Think that both series will continue to grow, although i hear that there were a fair few recked Mr2's at Silverstone yesterday...