Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Jun 2011, 09:48 (Ref:2902761)   #1951
henk4
Veteran

Netherlands
Rozenburg, Holland
henk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridhenk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwyllion View Post
That explains why everybody is looking to the left on that picture
I got close-up shots as well, but this does not allow for uploading pictures
Old 21 Jun 2011, 10:14 (Ref:2902773)   #1952
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was doing some thinking (believe it or not) and I find it very remarkable that after all the years of the factory Audi team, this was the first year that the "red" Audi was faster than all the other factory Audis in qualifying and yet it now has 6 wins to the "yellow" and "black" cars having 1 win each. Maybe they should put red trim on all the cars next year!
Old 21 Jun 2011, 13:35 (Ref:2902886)   #1953
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
John Brooks has his report of Le Mans online: http://www.doubledeclutch.com/?p=1419
thankyou very much gwyllion for the link, I enjoyed reading that a lot.

cheers
Old 21 Jun 2011, 17:32 (Ref:2902979)   #1954
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb View Post
thankyou very much gwyllion for the link, I enjoyed reading that a lot.

cheers

Yes, thank you from me too - I enjoyed it greatly.
Old 22 Jun 2011, 08:17 (Ref:2903308)   #1955
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
John Brooks has his report of Le Mans online: http://www.doubledeclutch.com/?p=1419
Thanks for posting up the link, a great read, I followed Brooks on Speedhunters, his retrospectives on past years were fantastic and its a shame that he has left Speedhunters as he left a big hole in their sportscar coverage. So I see he is now at doubleclutch which is im starting to quite enjoy indeed.
Old 22 Jun 2011, 08:21 (Ref:2903311)   #1956
henk4
Veteran

Netherlands
Rozenburg, Holland
henk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridhenk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Thanks for posting up the link, a great read, I followed Brooks on Speedhunters, his retrospectives on past years were fantastic and its a shame that he has left Speedhunters as he left a big hole in their sportscar coverage. So I see he is now at doubleclutch which is im starting to quite enjoy indeed.
and for those interested in the Mazda 787, don't forget to get a copy of Pierre Dieudonné's book that Brooks is mentioning. I got mine, and it is great stuff.
Old 23 Jun 2011, 20:38 (Ref:2904928)   #1957
photopigg
Rookie

United Kingdom
Dover, Kent
photopigg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
justed add my photos from le mans to fickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59112026@N06/?saved=1
Old 23 Jun 2011, 20:58 (Ref:2904937)   #1958
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by photopigg View Post
justed add my photos from le mans to fickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59112026@N06/?saved=1
Those are excellent photos.
Old 23 Jun 2011, 21:02 (Ref:2904938)   #1959
henk4
Veteran

Netherlands
Rozenburg, Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by photopigg View Post
what sort of shutter times did you use?
Old 23 Jun 2011, 21:34 (Ref:2904956)   #1960
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
what sort of shutter times did you use?
You can find this information by clicking on Action > View Exif info.
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:54 (Ref:2905052)   #1961
henk4
Veteran

Netherlands
Rozenburg, Holland
Quote:
You can find this information by clicking on Action > View Exif info.
Thanks, but perhaps I should have added "and why?"
Old 27 Jun 2011, 06:10 (Ref:2906649)   #1963
Samoan Attorney
Veteran

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Well thank you very much. The senior Tenthers' give approval....does not get much better than that!

I would have been very happy to continue to write for SpeedHunters but they decided to take their site (and their money) in another direction. DoubleDeClutch is my own blog but I post up others' content as well. I am encouraged that you enjoy it, like most things it needs a bit more time and attention. Check back from time to time as I will keep it updated, if not on a daily basis. I am also popping up in other sites, such as DailySportsCar, so the Net will not be free of me for a while.
Old 28 Jun 2011, 10:15 (Ref:2907229)   #1965
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A small selection of the 1000-odd pics I took for some reason

http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishu...ME=snapfishuk/
Old 28 Jun 2011, 17:10 (Ref:2907478)   #1966
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are they all odd?

All 1000?

Old 29 Jun 2011, 00:22 (Ref:2907674)   #1967
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
ayse, come on, enough with the silly questions, if there are 1000, they must be even.
Old 29 Jun 2011, 03:22 (Ref:2907725)   #1968
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To all the great photographers out there. Thanks for posting your pictures.
Old 29 Jun 2011, 14:04 (Ref:2908010)   #1969
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Are they all odd?

All 1000?

Let's deal with this in a even handed way shall we?
Old 29 Jun 2011, 17:24 (Ref:2908108)   #1970
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb View Post
ayse, come on, enough with the silly questions, if there are 1000, they must be even.

Darn it - of course they must be!
Old 29 Jun 2011, 17:28 (Ref:2908112)   #1971
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
With a 1000 photos, there will be an even number of odd and even photos; 500 of each.
Old 29 Jun 2011, 17:40 (Ref:2908120)   #1972
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK, I'll shut up already........
Old 1 Jul 2011, 13:59 (Ref:2909364)   #1973
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2572/sfg7cfqq_jpg

Saturday evening at Mulsanne . Had just the Camera out of my backpack .
Old 2 Jul 2011, 12:38 (Ref:2913895)   #1974
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good catch Walter!
Old 3 Jul 2011, 07:57 (Ref:2914185)   #1975
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Just at the right Time at the right Place .