Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Jan 2023, 15:41 (Ref:4140420)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Spa 3hrs 7th to 9th July 2023

Including the Spa 3hrs with an antry fee of 2200 Euros.
Old 17 Jan 2023, 16:18 (Ref:4140424)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Including the Spa 3hrs
Are you sure? I had Spa Classic 12/14 May and the 3 hour 7/8 July.
https://www.peterauto.fr/evenements/spa-classic/
https://www.spa3hours.com/
Old 17 Jan 2023, 16:19 (Ref:4140425)   #3
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Spa Classic timetable https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd237ba6z0...-timetable.pdf
Old 17 Jan 2023, 16:27 (Ref:4140428)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
https://www.spa3hours.com/

Yes some confusion (probably me) I'll re title the thread.

There's the Spa Classic and the Spa Summer Classic. This thread is part of the Spa Summer Classic. I think I've got that right.
Old 17 Jan 2023, 16:29 (Ref:4140430)   #5
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Well at 2200 € a three hour race at Spa, not with PA…