Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 31 Aug 2013, 15:22 (Ref:3296554)   #351
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
OK just bought the Blu-Ray using the code for 12.99 GBP including shipping to Belgium. Absolute bargain!
Old 31 Aug 2013, 15:45 (Ref:3296561)   #352
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Agreed
Old 4 Sep 2013, 10:13 (Ref:3298742)   #353
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I really can't be bothered to explain again......

You should somehow make an automatic countdown. It's now 278 days till the 9th of June 2014, which is the monday, the second day of scrutineering. Didn't you leave for France on saturday this year?

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dura...9&m2=6&y2=2014
Old 4 Sep 2013, 10:30 (Ref:3298745)   #354
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, it's a couple of days out now.... I don't think I can insert an auto countdown into my sig - unless someone can tell me how?!!
Old 4 Sep 2013, 14:14 (Ref:3298877)   #355
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
since you're talking about a french event, surely "demain, demain" covers it anyway?
Old 4 Sep 2013, 17:56 (Ref:3298987)   #356
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess that would do it!
Old 14 Sep 2013, 18:12 (Ref:3303933)   #357
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
If are looking for something to do before le Mans 2014 go and see Rush, especially if you remember the mid seventies
Old 14 Sep 2013, 23:05 (Ref:3304026)   #358
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I remember absolutely nothing of the seventies, but I will be at the cinema when it premieres in Belgium. Only 18 more nights to sleep
Old 15 Sep 2013, 07:06 (Ref:3304114)   #359
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Vince why is it delayed in holland, it came out here on Friday, saw it yesterday.
Old 15 Sep 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3304133)   #360
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Vince why is it delayed in holland, it came out here on Friday, saw it yesterday.
It's out in cinemas on Sept 27 in most of the world, I think only the UK has it released this week.
Old 15 Sep 2013, 09:18 (Ref:3304152)   #361
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm in no rush to see it, but I surely will go to see it. Still waiting for the LM 2013 bluray, first things first.
Old 15 Sep 2013, 10:17 (Ref:3304159)   #362
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm content with the DVD, but saving it a couple of weeks to watch on my 'summer' holiday - in October!
Old 15 Sep 2013, 11:37 (Ref:3304192)   #363
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
I really don't have a clue, but it premieres on the 2nd of October in Belgium and the 3rd in the Netherlands.

PS. don't let the Dutch flag fool you, Antwerp is in Belgium
Old 15 Sep 2013, 11:41 (Ref:3304197)   #364
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is that a bit like Le Mans being a British motor race held in France.....?
Old 15 Sep 2013, 11:46 (Ref:3304203)   #365
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Sort of, yes! But the language here agrees with me far better than in France/Wallonia.
Old 15 Sep 2013, 12:56 (Ref:3304224)   #366
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well whatever day you get to see it you will enjoy it, I loved the scene where a couple of italian ferrari fans happen to pick up Nikki from a break down and let him drive their lancia. worth the money for that moment alone
Old 15 Sep 2013, 15:51 (Ref:3304288)   #367
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was released in Denmark the 12 of September.
I'm going to see it tomorrow
Old 15 Sep 2013, 16:06 (Ref:3304295)   #368
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
On a different note, I've rechecked what religious holidays our government (in its infinite wisdom) has declared as days off work, and lucky me, one of those days falls on scrutineering Monday at Le Mans next year. Which means I can either save one day of annual leave... or stay and visit something after the race.
Old 16 Sep 2013, 17:25 (Ref:3304757)   #369
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
WHAT!!!!

Raceweekend is not a national hollyday?

Just like Christmas it should be
Old 16 Sep 2013, 19:44 (Ref:3304838)   #370
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
No i don't want it to be a national holiday the race is for us and it should remain that way, I will be there whatever but happy that will I am there enjoying myself others are working, much better that way
Old 16 Sep 2013, 19:46 (Ref:3304841)   #371
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
....but happy that will I am there....
Oh no, he's not going to be there, is he?
Old 17 Sep 2013, 06:35 (Ref:3305002)   #372
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Sorry meant to say, while i am there. not sure the front man with the black eyed peas is into cars but you never know
Old 17 Sep 2013, 09:07 (Ref:3305089)   #373
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, he had this..... thing made http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...n-pops-it.html
Old 17 Sep 2013, 09:36 (Ref:3305106)   #374
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
So he's not in to cars then.

I don't know what you'd call that thing...
Old 17 Sep 2013, 09:51 (Ref:3305113)   #375
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
'Thing' seems apt.