Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 21 Mar 2009, 11:38 (Ref:2420875)   #1
Barrie
Veteran

England
Colchester Essex
Barrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Div 1 entry Lydden

Tony Watts obviously knows roughly what the Div 1 entry is likely to be at Lydden, he did mention in MN this week that the event will hopefully attract more than 60+ cars, we ll see, think there will be more than 25

Yes I no, got a bit of time to burn before going to watch the mighty Ipswich Town FC today so I ve compiled a list of firstly Euro drivers who should be there and possibles with ? possibilies of new teams also of course. The British and Irish list includes drivers with older cars who we are waiting to see are if allowed to compete, and possible hire car candidates, sorry if I missed any. 75 listed.

HANSON(S), ERIKSSON(S), ISACHSEN(N), JERNBERG(S), HUNSBEDT(N), KUYPERS(NL), EKLUND(S), BERMINGRUD(N), WALFRIDSSON(S), NOTTVEIT(N), SACHWEH(N), LINDERFJELL(N), MINNIKHANON(RUS), JESPERSEN(DK), HOLTE(N), SMERUD(N), SNOECK(NL), MUNNICH(D), PAUWELS(B), PAILLER(F), KOUTNY(CZ), COOX(B), VAN MECHELEN(B), SCHEVENEELS(B), VAN LOON(NL), THEUIL(F)?, SHAYMIEV(RUS), TEURLINGS(NL), HEDSTROM(S)?, JENSSON(N)?, NORKUS(LI), PINOMAKI(SF), SOLBERG(N)?, JOKINEN(SF)?, SIMONEN(SF)?, VITANEN(SF)?, 'KNAPICK'(F)?, LABOULLE(F)?, WILD(D), ROMER(DK)?, BORSETH(N)?, PAASONEN(SF)?, CROON(S)?, RADSTROM(S)?, LANGENBURG(NL), GERAERTS(B).

WATSON, GOODING, MANNING, GRANT?, MUNDY?, BINKS, KINIRONS, GRAHAM, DORAN P, DORAN L, EVANS, HILL, HORTON?, MCANN?, PROCTOR, BELLERBY?, MCCLUSKEY?, TRACEY?, BARDY?, KELLY?, ORR, PASCOE?, MORRIS A?, MORRIS M?, O DONAVAN?, GROGAN?, GOLLOP?, CARNEGIE?, BELL?, LANGLEY?.
Old 23 Mar 2009, 18:32 (Ref:2422944)   #2
Mad Mark Watson
Racer

England
barnard castle
Mad Mark Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie View Post

WATSON, GOODING, MANNING, GRANT?, MUNDY?, BINKS, KINIRONS, GRAHAM, DORAN P, DORAN L, EVANS, HILL, HORTON?, MCANN?, PROCTOR, BELLERBY?, MCCLUSKEY?, TRACEY?, BARDY?, KELLY?, ORR, PASCOE?, MORRIS A?, MORRIS M?, O DONAVAN?, GROGAN?, GOLLOP?, CARNEGIE?, BELL?, LANGLEY?.
sorry but today i have confirmation that the xsara will not be at Lydden

We retired yesterday from the Open at croft with a broken input shaft in front diff. As this is an old Xtrac part we need to have machined for us we cant get in time so puts us out of any chance of entering the event.
But Britain will still be very well represented.
Old 25 Mar 2009, 17:47 (Ref:2424621)   #3
D Smeets
Racer

D Smeets should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie View Post
Tony Watts obviously knows roughly what the Div 1 entry is likely to be at Lydden, he did mention in MN this week that the event will hopefully attract more than 60+ cars, we ll see, think there will be more than 25

Yes I no, got a bit of time to burn before going to watch the mighty Ipswich Town FC today so I ve compiled a list of firstly Euro drivers who should be there and possibles with ? possibilies of new teams also of course. The British and Irish list includes drivers with older cars who we are waiting to see are if allowed to compete, and possible hire car candidates, sorry if I missed any. 75 listed.

HANSON(S), ERIKSSON(S), ISACHSEN(N), JERNBERG(S), HUNSBEDT(N), KUYPERS(NL), EKLUND(S), BERMINGRUD(N), WALFRIDSSON(S), NOTTVEIT(N), SACHWEH(N), LINDERFJELL(N), MINNIKHANON(RUS), JESPERSEN(DK), HOLTE(N), SMERUD(N), SNOECK(NL), MUNNICH(D), PAUWELS(B), PAILLER(F), KOUTNY(CZ), COOX(B), VAN MECHELEN(B), SCHEVENEELS(B), VAN LOON(NL), THEUIL(F)?, SHAYMIEV(RUS), TEURLINGS(NL), HEDSTROM(S)?, JENSSON(N)?, NORKUS(LI), PINOMAKI(SF), SOLBERG(N)?, JOKINEN(SF)?, SIMONEN(SF)?, VITANEN(SF)?, 'KNAPICK'(F)?, LABOULLE(F)?, WILD(D), ROMER(DK)?, BORSETH(N)?, PAASONEN(SF)?, CROON(S)?, RADSTROM(S)?, LANGENBURG(NL), GERAERTS(B).

Van Mechelen will not be there. He's preferring the Dutch Championship. The week after ERC at Lydden there will be the 1st round of the Dutch Championship
Old 25 Mar 2009, 18:33 (Ref:2424647)   #4
Barrie
Veteran

England
Colchester Essex
Barrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mark Watson View Post

We retired yesterday from the Open at croft with a broken input shaft in front diff. As this is an old Xtrac part we need to have machined for us we cant get in time so puts us out of any chance of entering the event.

Damn shame Mad Mark, would have loved to seen you at Lydden.
Old 25 Mar 2009, 19:55 (Ref:2424706)   #5
schanche
Veteran

England
5OUTH E4ST
schanche should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Tracey might have one spare? Mr TBM could wangle it for ya would it be compatible not sure on the specs of the ex Mcluskey one!
Old 25 Mar 2009, 19:56 (Ref:2424707)   #6
sihorton
Racer

England
up north, aka lancashire
sihorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I won't be on track from this event unfortunatelly.

For this year i'm just purely focusing on making sure i can compete the rest of this domestic season fully and put a decent run together with the budget i have set. In reality, as much as it would be a great experiance, I also need much more seat time in my scooby before i even think of tackling the big boys out there in euroland just yet.

However i will still be down at lydden supporting our boys on track and very much looking forward to just watching a ERC event.

Si
Old 25 Mar 2009, 20:02 (Ref:2424710)   #7
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Another "sorry" to hear you won`t be at the Lydden ERC.

Realise money is tight for everyone these days, but do you have any other ERC outings you are hoping to do? Any chance you will do the French Round at Essay?
Old 27 Mar 2009, 12:00 (Ref:2426061)   #8
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sihorton View Post
I won't be on track from this event unfortunatelly.

For this year i'm just purely focusing on making sure i can compete the rest of this domestic season fully and put a decent run together with the budget i have set. In reality, as much as it would be a great experiance, I also need much more seat time in my scooby before i even think of tackling the big boys out there in euroland just yet.

However i will still be down at lydden supporting our boys on track and very much looking forward to just watching a ERC event.

Si
Oh what; was looking forward to seeing the car running properly!
Old 28 Mar 2009, 16:41 (Ref:2427213)   #9
Mad Mark Watson
Racer

England
barnard castle
Mad Mark Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen H View Post
Another "sorry" to hear you won`t be at the Lydden ERC.

Realise money is tight for everyone these days, but do you have any other ERC outings you are hoping to do? Any chance you will do the French Round at Essay?

Havent really looked into it yet see how money is as you say however i would love to do one and when i have a erc car might as well. Gut instinct is to go to France because the Xsara loves to go home but i also fancy Hungary and Poland some nice fast tracks not into tight twisty ones she likes to bet let free!!!

I am sure you will see me somewhere if i ever get used to blasted hans device!!
Old 28 Mar 2009, 18:23 (Ref:2427267)   #10
1975DCS
Veteran

Netherlands
1975DCS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Too bad there isn't any driver or team able to help you on such a short notice...